Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250279 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:11am On Feb 12, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 13, 2017
THE ISSUE OF WOMEN, SHAYKH SAALIH AL-FAWZAAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ehbbrcActU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2017
Empiree:
Solat Du'a - Revive It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gD-7AZ1pXc
Solat Dua?! Oga o.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Salam alaykum @ Abdelkabir

I will ask you some questions later about the video you posted in sha Allah.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
score:
Salam alaykum @ Abdelkabir

Wa Alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullâh

I will ask you some questions later about the video you posted in sha Allah.

ok, insha Allâh.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

Solat Dua?! Oga o.
you don't believe it?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Lord Have Mercy

Customer Must Be Pissed embarassed sad smiley wink

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Do you know that: 5 things are gifted to us by Allah Azawajal?

1. Do you know that Prayers are never refused when done immediately after athan before iqamah? Ask Allah all ur needs during dis time, for, prayers are automatically accepted!

2. Do you know where our sins are kept while in salat? Sins are kept on our necks and shoulders and when we bow down to make the ruku' and sujud, they fall like how leaves fall from trees. So stay long while in ruku' and sujud!

3 Have you heard that a woman died and when her relatives visited her grave they felt an awesome fragrance coming out of her grave? They asked her husband and he said she recited suratul mulk every night while she was alive!

4. Do you know that if u recite ayatul kursiyyu after every congregational prayer that there will be nothing that prevents u from jannah except death?

5. Do you know that angels ask Allah to forgive us whenever we finish salat? So please stay long after salat, don't leave immediately! May Allah make this as sadaqatul jahriya for me and may Allah accept my prayers in tawassul with this act. May Allah also do the same to whom so ever forward this and benefit others as much as the number he forwards it... Ameen...Juma'ah Mufeedah .

Assalam Alaykum Waramotulahi Wabarakatuhu.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Dear brother & sisters, please pray for me, my name is Yusuf and I'm 25 years old I beg you as a Muslim that you send this letter to all your friends and acquaintance to reach as many people as possible, I want Du'a/supplication of you because I'll be operated with a very low chance of recovery I've a brain disease. Pls don't' close this message until you've forwarded it !!! Say "Lailahaillallah Muhammad Rassoul Allah I beg u with the name of Allah al Aziz, al Jabbar that u send it to as many people as possible.. Pray that may Allah heal me. Ameen

#Copied
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Empiree, I saw your work on the soffeeyah thread and although I have questions I couldn't post them so as not to derail it.

I'd like to know what suffiyah is about plus tell me about karamat (of Al Hallaj and others)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hkana:
Empiree, I saw your work on the soffeeyah thread and although I have questions I couldn't post them so as not to derail it.

I'd like to know what suffiyah is about plus tell me about karamat (of Al Hallaj and others)

Ok, will get back to you on this but I have no idea of Al Hallaj. Just heard of him first time from the other thread.I can only talk about famous Nigerian sufis and my sheik
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Okay, no problem. In sha Allah, I'll be looking forward to it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:47am On Feb 19, 2017
Missing NTA "presenter"

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:33am On Feb 19, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:52am On Feb 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Lord Have Mercy shocked shocked shocked

See the reason why we are in recession, why they don't want Ibrahim Magu as EFCC Chairman and why they all want Buhari dead. Yet some stupid Nigerians still abusing and blaming Buhari.

@officialEFCC Cash haul uncovered at Kaduna bunker of former Group Managing Director of @NNPCgroup Andrew Yakubu. The operation took place yesterday. Kaduna, Sabon tasha. Yes that's why the so much noise on Herdsmen in Southern kaduna and that Buhari is behind it ,stupid man Allah is catching them one by one. Total of $9.8million from Yakubu, Ex-NNPC GMD

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Woke Up To Sad News This Morning. My brother left me this message early today before fajr.

She was my high school classmate. May Allah be pleased with her soul.

https://m.facebook.com/bello.mojisola.75

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
@empiree
To GOD we belong & unto him is our return.
I condole with you.
May the mercy of GOD be her lot. Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
cheesy grin "Igbo man full Mali, Igbo man full everywhere" grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMontoNgVLo
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chaeeei. Sign Of The Time. Can rilwayne001 and tintingz live in this one?. Arabs dey compete in construction of highrise buildings. This one don reach another level faah grin

I go feel dizzy in the building wink Dubai in line for world’s first rotating skyscraper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=199&v=EAVpgQLhOks

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Empiree:
Chaeeei. Sign Of The Time. Can rilwayne001 and tintingz live in this one?. Arabs dey compete in construction of highrise buildings. This one don reach another level faah grin

I go feel dizzy in the building wink Dubai in line for world’s first rotating skyscraper

Wow, that'd be interesting! i can't wait to see that.

Dubai on my mind tongue

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Empiree:

My dream to visit Dubai. They are known for skyscraper and structural buildings.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Wow, that'd be interesting! i can't wait to see that.

Dubai on my mind tongue
I'm reporting you to Donald Trump then angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
I'm reporting you to Donald Trump then angry

And what would he do? Is Dubai now part of the United States

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And what would he do? Is Dubai now part of the United States
angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
angry tongue

This one that you are trolling me, i guess you through with your exams? angry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

This one that you are trolling me, i guess you through with your exams? angry
Yeah, since sef, I'm at home gan sef angry grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
Yeah, since sef, I'm at home gan sef angry grin

Ha, baddo!! So na enjoyment you dey since why i dey here dey think say you still soaking garri for a school. It's good sha. undecided

How's home?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Ha, baddo!! So na enjoyment you dey since why i dey here dey think say you still soaking garri for a school. It's good sha. undecided

WAllahi I don drink gari for like 2 days now o grin

How's home?

House dry no be small, light no dey and batteries are down! angry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

WAllahi I don drink gari for like 2 days now o grin

House dry no be small, light no dey and batteries are down! angry

No wonder your eyes they pain you, gari for two days. Shuu. You dey live for village? Light wey they pass 24 hours 4 my side.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.