Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248152 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:00am On Jan 19, 2017
^^

These Are Quotes From The 18 Year Old Abducted As Baby During Today's Interview: The Quotes Are In Parts.

She said after meeting her birth parents: "I feel like I do owe them that, to give them a chance, you know, get to know them,"

"When you find out you've got another family, it gives you more love," she said.

Speaking of her abductor mother who is behind bars, 18 yr old victim said: "It did hurt that they had her in cuffs," Manigo said of an earlier court appearance in Walterboro. "She's a gentle woman

She says she's forgiven Williams.(abductor) "From that one mistake, I was given the best life," she said.

"I understand that what she did was wrong, but just don't lock her up and throw away the key like everything she did was just awful," Manigo said. "She loved me for 18 years. She cared for me for 18 years."

Manigo(18yr old victim) says she still talks to Williams(abductor) daily but is not sure when she can see her again. "I will always love her," she said.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Hehehe... Bro I'm suspecting you cheesy this one you want to go gentle on the abductor. Join me lets change the world sign an online petition so we can lock abductor up in solitary.... Lol.

Seriously though, the more facts you post about the abductor the more I'm convinced I'm being lenient with my solitary cheesy

So, she had other kids... Hmmm. How do we know she didn't steal 'em too I recommend a DNA test right away (Empire.e is gon shoot me soon.. Lol) The husband though, dude is an accomplice in my book.

Your wife miscarried, you didn't know. I forgive you. She brought a kid and you guys like for a new town... Why? I won't be surprised if they changed their names. Lol. (please don't shoot me cheesy)

The girl is one of the casualties though, she had nothing to do with anything. I'm thankful she was brought up "well" although that "well" is subjective....

Considering all the evidence before me, I sentence madam abductor to a life in solitary confinement, I also strip her of the right to contest my judgment and I sentence her husband who was a passive accomplice to two years community service. I rise..... Hehehe. Lol
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by eitsei(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Why is there no thread yet about the Muslim lady that was removed from casting news on Lagos TV just because she uses Hijab when reading the news on the television?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Hkana:
Hehehe... Bro I'm suspecting you cheesy this one you want to go gentle on the abductor. Join me lets change the world sign an online petition so we can lock abductor up in solitary.... Lol.

Seriously though, the more facts you post about the abductor the more I'm convinced I'm being lenient with my solitary cheesy
Let's see how "lenient" you are grin grin

So, she had other kids... Hmmm. How do we know she didn't steal 'em too I recommend a DNA test right away (Empire.e is gon shoot me soon.. Lol) The husband though, dude is an accomplice in my book.
I am not sure the timing of her other children. Either before or after she abducted the girl. Yea, i would suggest DNA on other children for precaution purposes so that her husband doesn't hear story that touch when he is 90years old cheesy cheesy shocked shocked

Your wife miscarried, you didn't know. I forgive you. She brought a kid and you guys like for a new town... Why? I won't be surprised if they changed their names. Lol. (please don't shoot me cheesy)
I need to find that out. Not sure if her husband knew about her miscarriage before she fled to other state. I am suspecting she relocated to other state while pregnant.

The girl is one of the casualties though, she had nothing to do with anything. I'm thankful she was brought up "well" although that "well" is subjective....
You really sound like judge Judy shocked

Considering all the evidence before me, I sentence madam abductor to a life in solitary confinement, I also strip her of the right to contest my judgment
Chai, you are lenient?. Your 'judgment got me to run away from the city grin grin Indeed, you have evidence. You be tough judge oooo : Judge Hkana grin grin grin

and I sentence her husband who was a passive accomplice to two years community service. I rise..... Hehehe. Lol
Objection sir grin he knew nothing about it. He was left in the dark through the whole process. The last time he saw his wife, she had a baby bump cheesy cheesy cheesy That was the reason he was convinced the baby belonged to him. He couldn't have known 18 yrs ago and then cry now for spending his hard earned wealth and emotional support on a baby not his.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2017
*A LESSON*

The Holy Prophet(SAW) said, "Stop doing everything during the ADHAAN(calling of prayer), even reading the Holy Quran, the person who talks during the ADHÃN will not be able to say the KALIMSH-E-SHAHADAT­ on his/­her death day....

Please pass this message to Muslims.... *Imagine your rewards* if Millions of people read this, just because you send it. سُبْحَانَاللَّه­ِ !!!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:26am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:27am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:05am On Jan 21, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
kiss

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Na by force? Christians harassing Muslims on the first day of Trump in office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Je_vdHiPX0
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
WHO THIS IS?

STAY AWAY FROM THE UNREPENTANT SINNER ISMAA'EEL OLANREWAJU ABOO UMAAMAH.

Written by Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy and Faarooq Bn Ismaa'eel Al-egbaawi

Praise be to Allaah and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and Chosen Prophet.

This is a public report of the case of a brother popular known on social media as Ismaa'eel Olanrewaju Aboo Umaamah, the proprietor of Aiman and Arabic Clinic School at No. 40, Mosaku Street, Oshodi, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Yes we once assisted this brother to call people to his Madrasah, we even made video lectures which were uploaded on Facebook to admonish people upon knowledge thereby calling them to his Madrasah.

That was indeed when he appeared to us as someone whom we trusted.

And the Scholars do say: Ruling (of matters) is based on apparent vividness.

But By Allaah he is not worthy of trust and Allaah knows.

So, what happened

This brother was actually accused of sexually harassing some sisters, a case of attempted rape and several secret sex discussions.

A sitting was thereafter arranged to address the issue, this meeting was carried out by our respected Asaatidhah which constituted Ash-Shaykh Murtadho Adedokun, Al-Ustaadh Kabir Al-asfar and Al-Ustaadh Ibraaheem Sanusi (Alias Karatu) on the case of our brother Ismaa'eel Olanrewaju Aboo Umaamah at Gidado Central Mosque, Egbeda, Lagos State, Nigeria .

The meeting comprised of both the three asaatidha, the accused unrepentant Liar Ismaa'eel Olanrewaju Aboo Umaamah and some of the sisters he was reported to have harassed sexually.

In the meeting, our brother agreed to two of the illicit cases tendered before the Asaatidhah but he disagreed with the last.

One of the cases he pleaded guilty of was that of the sister he sexually harassed in his school office after locking the door; the same location where he also holds his Madrasah.

Apart from this action he was accused of, it has also became crystal clear that he is a Liar, a Treacherous person, a Deceiver and an apparent criminal due to several evils he perpetrated.

It was concluded there at the meeting based on his own statement that he often fall into weaknesses when approached by sisters that:

1) He should leave Facebook by deactivating his account as it has become a fitnah for him; since the sisters accusing him of sexual harassment were linked up with him through the same social network platform called Facebook.

2) He should stop admitting sisters into his Madrasah to keep him safe from the fitnah of women.

Meanwhile, these decisions were made to do two things:

1) To assist him by keeping him safe from the tribulation and future trials.

2) To plead with some of the accusers who already threatened arrests, court cases and other legal actions against the brother.

He however failed to adhere to the agreed judgement passed to assist him personally.

And as several efforts were put in place to make him remorseful and repentant he rather became heart-hardened day in day out.

Moreover, the assistance we rendered to him as regards calling people to his Madrasah was verily because we saw apparent remorsefulness on his face the day we sat to discuss over the issue at Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria, after his sitting with the respected Asaatidhah at Lagos, where he attested to us and the Asaatidhah in both settings the correctness of the accusations, but Alas! It was indeed a pretence from this brother.

Pitiful enough, he goes ahead after the above mentioned sitting destroying the names of three Asaatidhah saying they were indeed unjust over their judgement in the first sitting that was held at Gidado Central Mosque, Egbeda, Lagos State, Nigeria.

More so, he kept feeding people with lies as regards the underlying issue making it seem like the matter was mere fabrications designed to tarnish his image.

He even went ahead to tarnish the image one of our respected brothers by chatting up his wife privately with a separate username aiming to destroy the brother's home.

Indeed reputation belongs to Allaah which He grants to whom He desires.

He also swears by Allaah deceitfully to every caller and questioner that he never did the evils he was accused of.

SubhaanaLlaah!!! This is one of the reasons why he is tagged an apparent liar.

So, on what basis did the respected Asaatidhah now sit? Are they people of fabricated statements and rumour mongers

To make it worse, he has separate Facebook accounts which he uses to threaten those who know about this issue and in antagonizing anyone who sees him as the guilty one.

Many of evils related from this brother are indeed overwhelming tribulations.

If you his supporters however feel that we are antagonizing him just to tarnish his image, then the wrath of Allaah is on the Liar and may Allaah judge between us both on the day not even money nor children will benefit any soul.

We should all remember that Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And when two groups from the believers fight over an issue; then make amendments between the two of them; but If one of the two groups transgresses over the other, then fight (together) the group that fell into transgression till they return (in repentance and submission) to Allaah; If however the transgressing group returns to Allaah; then make amendments between them with justice and be fair (in your decision); Indeed Allaah loves the fair and just ones. Sooratul Hujuraat verse 9.

Moreover, the safety of the Ummah is more important to every sincere Muslim.

We hereby warn the people especially sisters from this brother Ismaa'eel Olanrewaju Aboo Umaamah.

May Allaah make the truth apparent to him and us; and soften his heart and ours to accept it and follow it.

May He, the Most High, make falsehood apparent to him and us; and assist him and us to stay away from it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
^^ Taken an indoor issue to the social media shows the lack of courtesy of these cavemen. However it is imperative to hear the other side of the story. You know cavemen, they are always right in their own view as you can see through their presentation.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
^^

Lol.....want to know if any of these brothers know about this story. Indeed, would support solving this behind closed doors actually.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Who Can Answer This Riddle Question?

See Attachment

What's The Answer?

Hkana, albaqir, lanrexlan, rilwayne001, snapscore, maclatunji, tintingz

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Empiree:

See Attachment

What's The Answer?

Wind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by maclatunji: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Empiree:

See Attachment

What's The Answer?

I did not know the Riddler was in town. Your answer is the wind.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Lol.. @The Riddle, I don't have brain for riddles jooo cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
I thought about 'Air' but Wind is just perfect enough to get you pass mark grin cheesy. So you both got it
maclatunji:

I did not know the Riddler was in town. Your answer is the wind.

tintingz:
Wind?

You ain't sure? grin ^^
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hkana:
Lol.. @The Riddle, I don't have brain for riddles jooo cheesy
shocked shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Empiree:
I thought about 'Air' but Wind is just perfect enough to get you pass mark grin cheesy. So you both got it

You ain't sure? grin ^^
Lol, i don't know the word to use, I just know it has something to do with air.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, i don't know the word to use, I just know it has something to do with air.
At least you have an idea

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Empiree:
shocked shocked
Lol. Just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:59am On Jan 25, 2017
* How to TALK *

Talk to *Mother* _lovingly,_

Talk 2 *Father* _respectfully,_

Talk 2 *Brothers* _heartfully,_

Talk 2 *Sisters* _affectionately,-

Talk 2 *Children* _enthusiastically,_

Talk 2 *Relatives* _empathetically,_

Talk 2 *Friends* _jovially,_

Talk 2 *Officials* _politely,_

Talk 2 *Vendors* _strictly,_

Talk 2 *Customers* _honestly,_

Talk 2 *Workers* _courteously,_

Talk 2 *Politicians* _carefully,_

Talk 2 *GOD* _silently,_

Talk to *WIFE*
~no no~ ......
*KEEP QUIET & LISTEN ONLY...!!!*
grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
BUHARI MAKE THINGS EXPENSIVE!

Headsmaster: how much is passport photograph for children?

Photographer: the price for the passport is N100 per child.

Headmaster: No, the pupils are 500 in numbers, so we are paying N50

Photographer: ok no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many

Headmaster: class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.

Class teacher: ok sir, i will inform them right away

Class teacher: Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.

Pupils: Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school

Mummy: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.

Father: Hool My God. BUHARI make things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.

Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WIT U" Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a good better place! Pls forward this to all your friends, colleagues, groups&all Nigerians.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
*Parents expectation from their child?*

*Mother:*
I fought with death when I was giving birth to you. I spent sleepless nights when you were sick and crying. I never ate without feeding you first. I bore so many pains to bring you to the stage that you are in today. _How will you repay me my child_?

*Child:*
When I grow up, I will find a good job and earn lots of money for you so you can enjoy the pleasures of this world.

Your father is doing this already and I do not expect this from you too. By the time you are earning I will be old and will not be in need of any worldly luxuries.

*Son:*
I will find a pious lady and marry her so she can cook for you and take care of you.

That is not her duty my son and neither should you marry for that reason. It is not compulsory on her to do any service to me, neither do I expect this from her. Your marriage should be for you, a companion and a comfort for you as you go through this journey of life.

*Child:*
Tell me mother how can I repay you then?

(With tears in her eyes) Visit or call me often. A mother only requires this much from you while she is alive. Then when I die give me your shoulder and bury me.

Whenever you perform prayers, supplicate for me.
Give out in charity for me. Remember your every good deed will benefit me in the hereafter so be good and kind always.

Fulfill the rights of all those around you. The sleepless nights and pains I took to bring you up was not a favour to you but was for my creator. He blessed me with you as a beautiful gift and as a means for me to attain His pleasure. Your every good deed becomes my repayment._

Will you do it my child...?

*Child*: (Cannot speak and had tears in his eyes)
_Beautiful message for all the amazing Mothers out there._

Sharing is caring...
۞ صدقة جارية ۞
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2017
*Soheeh Bukharee*

Book of: *Sales and Trade*

Chapter: *Someone not being concerned about where he earns money*

Hadith no :1992

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A time will come when one will not care how one gains one's money, legally or illegally.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2017
One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) as a gift. He was very excited to be able to bring a gift for the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).

He placed the grapes beside the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and said, ‘O Prophet of Allah, please accept this small gift from me’.

He was a poor man who could not afford more. His face beamed with happiness as he offered his small gift. It was evident that he loved the Prophet a lot.

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) thanked him graciously. As the man looked at him expectantly, the Prophet ate one grape. Then he ate another one.

Slowly the Prophet finished the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present.

The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left.

The companions of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) who were around him were surprised.

Usually the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) shared whatever he got with them. He would offer them whatever he was given and they would eat it together.

Usually he would start first, out of respect to the person who had given him the gift. But he would always offer it to others.

This time had been different. Without offering it to anyone, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) finished the
bunch of grapes by himself.

One of the companions asked respectfully, "O Prophet of Allah! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present?”

The holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) smiled and
said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour.

If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and shown your distaste of the grapes. That would have hurt the feelings of that poor man.

I thought to myself that it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor man."

Moral:
1) Consideration for the feelings of others
2) Graciousness in accepting gifts.

Subhan'Allah.

Such was the character and manner of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)

May Allah grant us beneficial knowledge and understanding, aamin.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Empiree:
One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) as a gift. He was very excited to be able to bring a gift for the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).

He placed the grapes beside the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and said, ‘O Prophet of Allah, please accept this small gift from me’.

He was a poor man who could not afford more. His face beamed with happiness as he offered his small gift. It was evident that he loved the Prophet a lot.

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) thanked him graciously. As the man looked at him expectantly, the Prophet ate one grape. Then he ate another one.

Slowly the Prophet finished the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present.

The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left.

The companions of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) who were around him were surprised.

Usually the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) shared whatever he got with them. He would offer them whatever he was given and they would eat it together.

Usually he would start first, out of respect to the person who had given him the gift. But he would always offer it to others.

This time had been different. Without offering it to anyone, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) finished the
bunch of grapes by himself.

One of the companions asked respectfully, "O Prophet of Allah! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present?”

The holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) smiled and
said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour.

If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and shown your distaste of the grapes. That would have hurt the feelings of that poor man.

I thought to myself that it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor man."

Moral:
1) Consideration for the feelings of others
2) Graciousness in accepting gifts.

Subhan'Allah.

Such was the character and manner of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)

May Allah grant us beneficial knowledge and understanding, aamin.

Thanks so much brother.

But the narration isn't referenced. Kindly help with it, may Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Thanks so much brother.

But the narration isn't referenced. Kindly help with it, may Allah reward you abundantly.
It is said to be mere character development. It is not in any organized ahadith. Perhaps, it might be in siratul nabi. One can not deny the moral of the story.

Anyways this has a good moral but I understand it's not okay to attribute something to the prophet which he didn't do but this seems like something he would do especially since he's so considerate of others and the sahaba. Besides authentic hadiths show that Rasulullah ate food but never complained about it so I'm sure he wouldn't have complained about sour grapes.

BTW, i merely copied the story as sent to me. I should have indicated that.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Empiree:
It is said to be mere character development. It is not in any organized ahadith. Perhaps, it might be in siratul nabi. One can not deny the moral of the story.

Anyways this has a good moral but I understand it's not okay to attribute something to the prophet which he didn't do but this seems like something he would do especially since he's so considerate of others and the sahaba. Besides authentic hadiths show that Rasulullah ate food but never complained about it so I'm sure he wouldn't have complained about sour grapes.

BTW, i merely copied the story as sent to me. I should have indicated that.

I understand your point, but the authentically reported narrations are sufficient for us as believers in the eternity and infallibility of the sunnah of our messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.

I enjoyed the story too but... May Allah forgive us all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.