Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250283 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin Lots Of People Would Be Old grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2017
5 - باب قول النبى لو كنت متخذا خليلا

حديث رقم :3538

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ الْمُخْتَارِ، قَالَ خَالِدٌ الْحَذَّاءُ حَدَّثَنَا عَنْ أَبِي عُثْمَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عَمْرُو بْنُ الْعَاصِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ

أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بَعَثَهُ عَلَى جَيْشِ ذَاتِ السَّلاَسِلِ، فَأَتَيْتُهُ فَقُلْتُ أَىُّ النَّاسِ أَحَبُّ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ عَائِشَةُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ أَبُوهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ ثُمَّ مَنْ قَالَ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَعَدَّ رِجَالاً‏.‏

Soheehul Bukharee

Book of: Virtues of the Prophet's Companions (rodiyaLLaahu anhum)

Chapter:
The words of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "If I were to have taken a close friend..."

Hadith no :3538

Narrated `Amr bin Al-As:

The Prophet deputed me to read the Army of Dhat-as-Salasil. I came to him and said, "Who is the most beloved person to you?" He said, " `Aisha." I asked, "Among the men?" He said, "Her father." I said, "Who then?" He said, "Then `Umar bin Al-Khattab." He then named other men.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
^^ AbuuBilaal, do you know that there were other contradictory haadiths to the one you quoted above?

Kindly submit your understanding to the below submission:

AlBaqir:
Fatima, the Most Dearest/beloved To The Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny)

According to some of the Ahlu Sunnah Imams, Abu Bakr was the most beloved of the Prophet. Allamah al-Albani writes:

"I say: the fact that Abu Bakr, may Allah be please with him, was the most beloved of mankind to him (i.e the Prophet), peace be upon him, is consistent with the fact that he was the best of the rightly guided Khalifahs in the view of the Ahl al-Sunnah."

Source: Silsilah al-Ahadith al-Da'ifah wa al-Mawdu'ah, vol.3, p.255, #1124.

However, this belief directly contradicts Ahl al-Sunnah "authentic" hadith. Imam Ahmad (d. 241 H) records:

"Amr b. al-As: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, appointed me as commander of the army of Dhat Salasil. So, I got to him, and said, "O Messenger of Allah, which of mankind is the most beloved to you?" He replied, "Aisha." I said, "Who among the men?" He replied, "Her father." I asked, "Then who?" He replied, "Umar."

Sheik al-Arnaut comments: Its chain is sahih upon the standard of the two Shaykhs.

Source: Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, vol. 4, p.203,#17844.

The authenticity of this hadith {that Aisha was the most beloved of the Prophet} can be examine through the following undeniable evidence:

1. A whole chapter of the holy Quran {surah Tahrim} accused Umm Mu'mineen Aisha [and Hafsah] of the following:

* divulging secrets of husband (saws)

* plotting against the Prophet

* having a Zaghat (deviated, crooked) heart.

* weakness in 7 excellent virtues

Imam Al-Tabari writes:

Narrated ibn Abbas: His Statement {If you both (women) repent to Allah (swt), for your hearts have become CROOKED} means, "YOUR HEARTS HAVE DEVIATED. Your hearts have committed sins." Narrated Mujahid: "We used to think that his Statement (Your hearts have CROOKED) is an easy matter until we heared the Qirah of ibn Mas'ood (If you both (women) repent to Allah (swt), FOR YOUR HEARTS HAVE DEVIATED)." Narrated Qatadah: (Your hearts have become CROOKED) means your hearts have SWERVED. Narrated AlDahak: (Your hearts have become CROOKED) means, "(Your hearts have) DEVIATED." Narrated Sufyan (Al-Thawri): (Your hearts have become CROOKED) means "Your hearts have DEVIATED."

Source: Tafsir Al-Tabari. Vol. 23, Pg. # 93 - 94

Imam Al-Qurtubi also writes:

The Statement of Allah (swt) {If you both (women) repent to Allah (swt)} referring to Hafsah and A'isha upon repentance for what occurred from both in terms of swerving into opposition to what the Messenger of Allah (saw) loved. {Your hearts have become CROOKED} meaning, "(Your hearts have) DEVIATED AND SWERVED FROM THE HAQQ" and that what loving what the Prophet (saw) hated.

Source: Al-Jami Al-Ahkam Al-Qur'aan. Vol. 21, Pg. # 83

Note: Prophet only loves because of Allah, and how close a person is to Allah in taqwa [fear of God] determines how much love Prophet had for such person. Imam Ahmad documents:

Al-Bara b. Azim: We were sitting with the Prophet, peace be upon him, and he said..."Verily, the central handhold of faith (Iman) is that you love for the sake of Allah and that you hate for the sake of Allah."
Source: Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, vol. 4, p.286, #18547.

# It remain to be seen how Aisha suddenly becomes the "most beloved of the Prophet" with a zaghat heart and less or no virtues.

2. Aisha's testification

Al-hafiz Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani states:

Ahmad, Abu Dawud and al-Nasai have recorded with a Sahih (authentic) chain from al-Nu'man b. Bashir:

Abu Bakr sought permission to enter the house of the Prophet, peace be upon him, and heard the voice of 'Aisha, very loud, and she was saying (to the Prophet), "I have known that 'Ali is more beloved to you than my father
."

Source: Fath al-Bari sharh Sahih al-Bukhari, vol. 7, p.19

Imam Ahmad also recorded:

Nu'man b. Bashir:

Abu Bakr sought permission to enter the house of the Prophet, peace be upon him, and heard the voice of 'Aisha, very loud, and she was saying (to the Prophet), "I have known that 'Ali is more beloved to you than my father." She said it twice or thrice. So, Abu Bakr sought permission (again) and entered, and reached for her, and said, "O daughter of such-and-such woman! Did I hear you raising your voice upon the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him?"

Sheik al-Arnaut comment: Its chain is Hasan.
Source: Musnad Ahmad b. Hanbal, vol.4, p.275, #18444.

3. Further Shawahid
Imam Al-Hakim Al-Naishburi With The Attestation Of Al-Dhahabi documents:

Narrated Aboo Al-Abbas Muhammad ibn Ya’qoob narrated Al-Abbas ibn Muhmmad Al-Doori from Shazan ibn Al-Aswad ibn Amer from Ja'far ibn Ziad Al-Ahmar from Abdullah ibn Ata from Abdullah ibn Buraida from his father who said:

"Among the women Faatima was the most beloved to the messenger of Allah (saw) and from the men Ali was most dear to him."

Footnote: Al-Hakim: 'This Hadeeth is Saheeh (Authentic), (Bukhari and Muslim) have not narrated it.

Al-Dhahabi: 'It is Saheeh (Authentic)

Source: Al-Mustadrak Ala Sahihain. Vol. 3, Pg. # 155

4. Surah Al-Imran: 61 {Ayat Mubahala}.Despite the command of "your women", only Fatima was chosen by the Prophet. Why if truly Aisha was the most beloved of the Prophet?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
O Allah! Bear witness that my heart, tongue and limbs are free from the one who speaks evil of your righteous slaves.

Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 10:
وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

O Allah! Forgive the shortcomings of the companions and household of your beloved messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
The Virtues of Fatima, peace be upon her

Hadith no :3645

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama:

Allah''''s Apostle said, "Fatima is a part of me, and whoever makes her angry, makes me angry."

O Allah send Solah and salam upon our noble messenger, his daughter and entirety of his household.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
O Allah! Bear witness that my heart, tongue and limbs are free from the one who speaks evil of your righteous slaves.

Hmmm....Obviously, Imam Tabari and Imam Qurtubi (and a host of others) have spoken evil of "these righteous slaves", and perhaps Quran. Hmmm...I see.

Salam
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

Hmmm....Obviously, Imam Tabari and Imam Qurtubi (and a host of others) have spoken evil of "these righteous slaves", and perhaps Quran. Hmmm...I see.

Salam

The two Imams are free from this blasphemy, Imam Qurtubi has a treatise in which he devoted to rebuking those who speak evil of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum, so also I have two of Imam Tabari's books.

Once again, O Allah bear witness that I'm free from anyone who speaks evil of your righteous slaves even if it's Tabari and Qurtubi!! !
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

The two Imams are free from this blasphemy, Imam Qurtubi has a treatise in which he devoted to rebuking those who speak evil of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum, so also I have two of Imam Tabari's books.

Once again, O Allah bear witness that I'm free from anyone who speaks evil of your righteous slaves even if it's Tabari and Qurtubi!! !

Okay bro. In short what you are saying is that the references I provided from those two books (and others), and in the Quran cannot be found there, or are they speaking in riddles?

# Hmmm...I love your conclusion @underline, but you forgot to add, "even if its Quran".

# If you are looking for truth through personalities, you will never find it. Look for the truth itself, and its people shall be manifested to you"
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي عَافَانِي مِمَّا ابْتَلاكَ بِهِ وَفَضَّلَنِي عَلَى كَثِيرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَقَ تَفْضِيلاً

194. Alhamdu lillaahil-lathee 'aafaanee mimmab-talaaka bihi wa fadhdhalanee 'alaa katheerin mimman khalaqa tafdheela.

All Praise is to Allaah Who has spared me what He has afflicted you with, and preferred me greatly above much of what He has created.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Albaqir my guy my guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Soheehul Bukharee

The words of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "If I were to have taken a close friend..."

Hadith no :3549

Narrated Abu Sa`id:

The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah''''s Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017

Hadith no :3551

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, `Umar and `Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
Soheehul Bukharee

Hadith no :3549

Narrated Abu Sa`id:

The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah''''s Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

# Kindly enlighten us who these " my companions" refer to. Was Nabi referring to all his entire companion or selected ones?

I ask this because according to your authentic narrations there were some sahabah that became innovator after the demise of the Prophet and hell is there abode. And there are some Quran cursed for being Munafiq and also promised Jahanam for.

# And interestingly some of these sahabah used to abuse and curse themselves. Some even wage war and disturbed the peace of Islamic Ummah and murdered 100s in the process. Obviously these ones had violated the other in that precious hadith.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, `Umar and `Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

What a beautiful hadith grin Ahsantum.

Was this incident before or after the battle of Uhud? Anyway it doesn't really matter whichever it is. Why was the mountain of uhud shook? Perhaps the blessed mountain recognized the presence of the two runners (among many runners) of the battle of Uhud.

# I believe you've read that those two prominent companions among many others ran away from the battle of Uhud, as they ran away also in subsequent battles despite being warned by Allah never to run away from the enemies.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2017

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam said something affirmatively and someone is ranting "perhaps".... Inna liLLahi wa Inna ilayHi Roojioon.

Surah An-Najm, Verse 2-4:
مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَىٰ

Your companion (Muhammad SAW) has neither gone astray nor has erred.

وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَىٰ

Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.

إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَىٰ

It is only an Inspiration that is inspired.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam said something affirmatively and someone is ranting "perhaps".... Inna liLLahi wa Inna ilayHi Roojioon.

Surah An-Najm, Verse 2-4:
مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَىٰ

Your companion (Muhammad SAW) has neither gone astray nor has erred.

وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَىٰ

Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.

إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَىٰ

It is only an Inspiration that is inspired.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

The word " perhaps" is to give you room to explain and answer the question. By quoting that ayat Sherif, it seems you have further put yourself in a tight rope.

So, let me agree with your thinking that the first hadith was talking about all the companions, so why did he gave some of these companions certificate of hell fire and why did Quran (and Prophet himself) cursed some of them?

# Were those words not from him (and Quran)?

# My thought as different from yours is that when Nabi says, "Do not abuse my companions for if ....", he did not meant the generality that obviously include Munafiqun. But here you are putting both good and bad together.

# Another important point however is that exposing and revealing the true characters of an individual as documented in your authentic book does not in anyway meant " abuse or abusing or cursing". Please understand that fact. Its important.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Soheehul Bukharee

Chapter: To feed (others) is a part of Islam

Hadith no :12

Narrated ''''Abdullah bin ''''Amr:

A man asked the Prophet , "What sort of deeds or (what qualities of)Islam are good?" The Prophet replied, ''''To feed (the poor) and greetthose whom you know and those whom you do not Know.

Now I wonder many people claim that faith is only in the heart and the deeds of our limbs are to be left unquestioned.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2017
أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ

No doubt! Verily, the Auliya' of Allah [i.e. those who believe in the Oneness of Allah and fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which he has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)], no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve.

Sura Yunus 62
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol..Funny how some posts I liked were unintentionally shared. This is why I don't really like browsing on phone
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Surah An-Nisa, Verse 115:
وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا

And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Trump's First Airstrikes In Yamen killed 8yr Old Daughter of Anwar Awlaki

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Surah At-Taubah, Verse 100:
وَالسَّابِقُونَ الْأَوَّلُونَ مِنَ الْمُهَاجِرِينَ وَالْأَنصَارِ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُم بِإِحْسَانٍ رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي تَحْتَهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
Surah At-Taubah, Verse 100:
وَالسَّابِقُونَ الْأَوَّلُونَ مِنَ الْمُهَاجِرِينَ وَالْأَنصَارِ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُم بِإِحْسَانٍ رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي تَحْتَهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

# The bold, very important. It shows not "all of them". However, the next verse give us the remaining group:

" And from among those who are round about you of the dwellers of the desert there are hypocrites, and from among the people of Medina (also); they are stubborn in hypocrisy; you do not know them; We know them; We will chastise them twice then shall they be turned back to a grievous chastisement"
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 3:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Complete ignorance of Arabic language.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 82:
وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا

And We send down from the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Your Reaction?

Tintingz
Rilwayne001

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:
Your Reaction?

Tintingz
Rilwayne001
Ehn..? angry

I will slap her, slap her make-up off, slap her hair off, slap her destiny, slap the brain from her head. Doctors will find it hard to do surgery to her disfigured face.

Then she will tell if she's pretty to slap an elderly woman, my mama. cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
tintingz:
Ehn..? angry

I will slap her, slap her make-up off, slap her hair off, slap her destiny, slap the brain from her head. Doctors will find it hard to do surgery to her disfigured face.

Then she will tell if she's pretty to slap an elderly woman, my mama. cheesy
lol. ..but you said in a thread last yr u cant beat ya wife grin grin grin

See how I got you grin

Flawless victory cheesy grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:
lol. ..but you said in a thread last yr u cant beat ya wife grin grin grin

See how I got you grin

Flawless victory cheesy grin
I don't joke with my mama, she can insult but not inflict pain on her, an elderly person.

But when it comes to domestic or marital conflict, why should I beat my wife, she be pikin?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:
Your Reaction?

Tin.tingz
Rilwayne001

Lol.. I'll probably prevent such thing from happening in the first place. If however it had happened before i got there, I'll probably use punch to remove her tooth for her. angry angry

I will rather her slap me than my mum.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
tintingz:
I don't joke with my mama, she can insult but not inflict pain on her, an elderly person.

But when it comes to domestic or marital conflict, why should I beat my wife, she be pikin?
Good point cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.