Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248589 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
I dont need any third party to validate my belief. If Morufat abandons Islam, that's her problem. I don't outsource my thinking.

That shows how you care less about Islam or its progress in this society. Majority of the Muslims today never become Muslims via conviction. Majority were born into it and by default you do not expect them to have any real interest in the religion. Situation is worse in predominantly Muslim countries where it is synonymous to cultural practice.

# Something is wrong with "the Islam of this society". Like I posted the other time:

In 1929, there were only 15 million Christians in the whole of Africa. And the continent was overwhelmingly dominated by Muslims. Today, there are 520 million Christians and the continent is dominated by Christians.

Just 40 years ago in Nigeria, Muslims were 70% of the population. Today, we are only 50%

A concern Muslim should be very worry about this, dig the root causes and proffer solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:18am On Apr 05, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ybalogs(m): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
grin

Exactly my thought. I was about completing reading the apologetic posts up here and make my comments. If anyone converts to Christianity, that's his business, I'm not apologetic at all.

For me the difference between Islam and Christianity is so clear that I think only a fool will leave Islam for Christianity (may
Allah save us from shaytan)

You can't put it any better. It beats me to see Muslims converts to Christianity but as the Quran says who Allah has guided can never be confused and vice versa. May Allah guide us aright and make us die as Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

That shows how you care less about Islam or its progress in this society. Majority of the Muslims today never become Muslims via conviction. Majority were born into it and by default you do not expect them to have any real interest in the religion. Situation is worse in predominantly Muslim countries where it is synonymous to cultural practice.

# Something is wrong with "the Islam of this society". Like I posted the other time:

In 1929, there were only 15 million Christians in the whole of Africa. And the continent was overwhelmingly dominated by Muslims. Today, there are 520 million Christians and the continent is dominated by Christians.

Just 40 years ago in Nigeria, Muslims were 70% of the population. Today, we are only 50%

A concern Muslim should be very worry about this, dig the root causes and proffer solutions.

You ain't talking to illiterates.

1 What is the source of your stats up there?
2, What was the population of Africa in 1929?
3, It I not true that Christians dominate Africa now.

Nothing has changed. The Muslim territories remain strong, so do the Christian territories.

Muslim has always dominated North Africa, it still does.

Christianity has always dominated southern Africa, it still does.

West Africa has always been Muslim dominated northern hinterland and Christian dominated South coastal areas. It still is.

East Africa has always been Christian dominated with large population of Muslims, it still is.

And there are hundreds or thousands of conversions here and there, but it never altered the distribution.

You're not talking to illiterates please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
According to world book of encyclopedia, Islam is still the most practised religion in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:

You ain't talking to illiterates.

1 What is the source of your stats up there?
2, What was the population of Africa in 1929?
3, It I not true that Christians dominate Africa now.

Nothing has changed. The Muslim territories remain strong, so do the Christian territories.

Muslim has always dominated North Africa, it still does.

Christianity has always dominated southern Africa, it still does.

West Africa has always been Muslim dominated northern hinterland and Christian dominated South coastal areas. It still is.

East Africa has always been Christian dominated with large population of Muslims, it still is.

And there are hundreds or thousands of conversions here and there, but it never altered the distribution.

You're not talking to illiterates please.

# Am happy you did not contest that of Nigeria. However, following are few sources to support my claim that Christianity is Africa's dominated religion:

* www.pulse.ng/religion/here-they-are-top-10-most-popular-religions-in-africa-id3048509.html

* www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/november/africa-the-most-religious-place-on-earth/?mobile=false

* www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/sub-saharan-africa/

* https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Africa

Note: Islam is only fast growing in Africa (and of course in the world) and might eventually surpass christianity courtesy of the way we breed. Christianity depends largely on evangelism than Muslim does. Their evangelism is whatever means they could to attract more people to their religion.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
According to world book of encyclopedia, Islam us still the most practised religion in Africa.

# This is what "World book of encyclopedia" says according to wikipedia:

The World Book Encyclopedia has estimated that in 2002
Christians formed 40% of the continent's population, with
Muslims forming 45%. It was also estimated in 2002 that
Christians form 45% of Africa's population, with Muslims
forming 40.6%.

And this is accredited to Encyclopedia Britannica:

Encyclopædia Britannica. Britannica Book of the
Year 2003. Encyclopædia Britannica, (2003) ISBN
9780852299562 p.306

According to the Encyclopædia Britannica, as of
mid-2002, there were 376,453,000 Christians,
329,869,000 Muslims
and 98,734,000 people who
practiced traditional religions in Africa. Ian S. Markham,
(A World Religions Reader. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell
Publishers, 1996.) is cited by Morehouse University as
giving the mid-1990s figure of 278,250,800 Muslims in
Africa, but still as 40.8% of the total.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

# This is what "World book of encyclopedia" says according to wikipedia:

The World Book Encyclopedia has estimated that in 2002
Christians formed 40% of the continent's population, with
Muslims forming 45%. It was also estimated in 2002 that
Christians form 45% of Africa's population, with Muslims
forming 40.6%.

And this is accredited to Encyclopedia Britannica:

Encyclopædia Britannica. Britannica Book of the
Year 2003. Encyclopædia Britannica, (2003) ISBN
9780852299562 p.306

According to the Encyclopædia Britannica, as of
mid-2002, there were 376,453,000 Christians,
329,869,000 Muslims
and 98,734,000 people who
practiced traditional religions in Africa. Ian S. Markham,
(A World Religions Reader. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell
Publishers, 1996.) is cited by Morehouse University as
giving the mid-1990s figure of 278,250,800 Muslims in
Africa, but still as 40.8% of the total.

Did the WBE that i quoted say Muslims are the majority or not? Simple yes or no.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
I dont need any third party to validate my belief. If Morufat abandons Islam, that's her problem. I don't outsource my thinking.
Ok

A religion whose preaching focuses on hereafter versus one whose teaching focuses on this life? A religion that has something to say about every activity, including how to enter toilet versus one whose mode of worship is not even prescribed but left to anyone to do as he wishes. Islam is tougher to practice and that's another validation. Ain't exams hard? Do goodvthings come easy? You need to work and sweat for it. Islam is not merriment.
It is funny how some Muslims think like this, I used to reason like this before.

I know this your statement here is referring to Christians, Christians also preach about hereafter, I've not seen any church that doesn't preach about hereafter, even they are preaching to you is about their salvation and hereafter, what you posted here are just fallacies. Christian practice is different from Islam you don't need to use Islam practice to judge Christianity, because we're told to do some supplications before entering the toilet, not talking in the toilet is nothing to them because they have faith in whatever they believe in.

In dino melaye's voice: we enter toilet without praying we will die, we enter praying we will die, so what are we running from?

The proofs of authenticity of Islam are just too glaring that I don't take serious stories of con3conversion by any Muslim.
Good. But we see schorlars like Zakir Naik doing mister converter champion.

And by the way Christianity is declining in the West. A good number of them are tuturning atheists.
Good you admit this, some Muslims we still claim Islam is the fastest growing in the west.

And please, Islam is still the most practised religion in Africa.
Taah... Fallacy.

You can only say through polygamy practice.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
grin

Exactly my thought. I was about completing reading the apologetic posts up here and make my comments. If anyone converts to Christianity, that's his business, I'm not apologetic at all.

For me the difference between Islam and Christianity is so clear that I think only a fool will leave Islam for Christianity (may
Allah save us from shaytan)

Your bolded is the most irrational, unreasonable post I've read so far, both religion are even Abrahamic religion, give me reasons i shouldn't leave Islam for another religion?

Please give me reasons, let see how your brain works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Taah... Fallacy.

Yes, World Book of Encyclopedia is a book of fallacy.

tintingz:
Your bolded is the most irrational, unreasonable post I've read so far, both religion are even Abrahamic religion, give me reasons i shouldn't leave Islam for another religion?

Please give me reasons, let see how your brain works.

You see why I don't come here again? Here is how low the level of reasoning here has reached since some of us left about 8 years ago.

If you want to leave, that's your business. I have gone past the level of getting worked up over someone leaving Islam. I assumed everyone here has the same level of reasoning with me in identifying basic falsehood.

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Am happy you did not contest that of Nigeria. However, following are few sources to support my claim that Christianity is Africa's dominated religion:

* www.pulse.ng/religion/here-they-are-top-10-most-popular-religions-in-africa-id3048509.html

* www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/november/africa-the-most-religious-place-on-earth/?mobile=false

* www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/sub-saharan-africa/

* https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Africa

Note: Islam is only fast growing in Africa (and of course in the world) and might eventually surpass christianity courtesy of the way we breed. Christianity depends largely on evangelism than Muslim does. Their evangelism is whatever means they could to attract more people to their religion.
Thank you for the bolded part.

Population in Islam are product of polygamy.

Imagine each wife of one Alhaji are 5 children each.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Al baqir,

Stop misquoting wikipedia. Wikipedia under "Religion in Africa" quoted World Book of Encyclopedia that says Islam is the most practised religion in Africa.

And yes, it quotes another source, BE, that says Christianity is the most practiced. So two different authoritative sources, two different conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:

Yes, World Book of Encyclopedia is a book of fallacy.
Your claims are results of birthrate.

Wikipedia report:

The growth of Islam from 2010 to 2020 has been estimated at 1.70% due to high birthrates in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. The report also shows that the fall in birth rate of the Muslims slowed down the growth rate during 1990 to 2010. It is due to the fall of fertility rate in many Muslim majority countries (Despite the decline Muslims still have the highest birth rate among the world’s major religious groups).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion

In fact it says the stats data for conversion was said to be scarce.

You see why I don't come here again? Here is how low the level of reasoning here has reached since some of us left about 8 years ago.
Lol, do you know i also left this Islam section for years, I just came back last year, so oga no be only you. I even know you Jarus in this section.

If you want to leave, that's your business. I have gone past the level of getting worked up over someone leaving Islam. I assumed everyone here has the same level of reasoning with me in identifying basic falsehood.

You can see how irrational you sound? You talk as if you have confidence to give reasons or convice people why they shouldn't leave Islam and even called them fools?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:55am On Apr 06, 2017
At least his criticisms spread across the board . That's fair enough

Read more on his albaqirFB page

https://www.facebook.com/yasir.qadhi/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Empiree:
At least his criticisms spread across the board . That's fair enough

Read more on his albaqirFB page

https://www.facebook.com/yasir.qadhi/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

# Asad is a devil no doubt. The despotic regime of El-Saud is also devil. No difference between the two. Only fool will defend both. Many a times I ask myself why is Iran supporting Asad knowing this man to be a monster? I realize every player needs to protect his interest.

# Dr. Yassir unfortunately is speaking as an individual probably in his parlour with his family. Not as a person saddled with responsibility of leading a Nation. We talk politics here where enemy of your enemy could be your friend.

# Asad just like Ghadaffi has been in power for a while yet there was stability in his country just like there was in Libya. Where's Libya today after the death of Ghadaffi? I do not see any difference between those two monsters. But be as it may, they protect their country before the conspiracy of evil forces fall on them. If Asad, due to pressure, resign from office, who will assume that bloody seat, and under what conditions? Syria is too delicate a region to fall under the despotic Western world. Iran especially will surely be in trouble. Iran continue to be the safest country (I repeat safest country) in the middle East courtesy of protecting the stronghold of its neighborhood: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc.

# Dr. Yassir got it very wrong thinking this has to do with sectarianism. Asad is not a Shia but a Kuffar. By whatever standard in Shi'i ithna Ashari, Alawis are regarded as kafirun.

# Now to the despotic el-Saud Regime. Why is Dr. Yassir stylishly kept mute on those supporting and sponsoring the Saud? Just yesterday, Theresa May was presented the highest medal of Saudi Arabia. British has always been the backbone of Saudi from the time Saudi was founded by those two despotic terrorists.

Saudi is bombing Yemen for two reasons:

* In the eyes of politics, Saudi is protecting its boarder let's the rebellion that disposed Yemeni President (who happened to be sponsored by the same Saudi) broke into its compound.

* Saudi is being used as a foolish tool to draw Iran out. If Iran, for example, strike Saudi while trying to defend Yemen, Saudi will not only get the sympathy of majority blinded Muslim Nations but also its allies like Israel, British et al who are actually waiting for long under slight excuse to attack Iran.

# While I deeply feel sorry for the innocent lives being seriously affected in Syria, Yemen, and other areas (obviously could have been me and my family), the whole package is about politics protecting your interest. Its never about religion interests.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Trump Finally Order Attack on Syria Government
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html?sr=fbCNN040717donald-trump-syria-military0129AMVODtopLink&linkId=36277343

Things just became very serious in Syria.

While I hate Assad with passion, I do not believe he smoked his own people with the deadly gas. The man is obviously winning the fight over the sponsored ISIS and other terrorists so why would he do such a reckless thing?

# I believe this to be another false signal to invade Syria. We all know the drill as it happened in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:16am On Apr 07, 2017
^^^

That's it. Why would he. Same allegation was brought up before but did not work.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

That's it. Why would he. Same allegation was brought up before but did not work.

# Then, a deal was stroke between the US and Russia which make Syria destroy its stockpiles (of Chemical weapons). News had it this time that Russia was boycotted this time, even US congress. The Panda just made a straightaway decision.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Then, a deal was stroke between the US and Russia which make Syria destroy its stockpiles (of Chemical weapons). News had it this time that Russia was boycotted this time, even US congress. The Panda just made a straightaway decision.

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

That was in 2013
A possibility here is that a Syrian general betrayed Assad and launched the chemical attacks.
However, there is yet no evidence at all that Assad or his forces did this.
Russia is taking the issue to the Security Council according to new reports.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2017
#Syria // #USA // The entire Shayrat airbase has been
effectively flattened by US airstrikes from what we've
heard. Most planes destroyed.

— The Inside Source (@InsideSourceInt)
April 7, 2017

www.russia-insider.com/en/trump-goes-ahead-plans-wwiii-rains-missiles-syria-airfields/ri19472
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

Russia is taking the issue to the Security Council according to new reports.

It is imminent and expected anyway that Trump will attack either Syria or Yemen.

But I don't think he plans a WW III. In my view, he merely wants to create contracts for weapons companies in the US. Republican presidents usually do that.

American companies will get new contracts, and that's what matters to capitalists like Trump.

I heard on BBC that Russia was informed ahead of the missile strikes

The Americans allegedly informed Russia so that the Russians could avoid the target areas.

They didn't want to kill Russian forces. So, the situation worked.

Israel does the same thing before attacking Syria.

They are all one big devil family
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
AlBaqir:
Trump Finally Order Attack on Syria Government
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html?sr=fbCNN040717donald-trump-syria-military0129AMVODtopLink&linkId=36277343

Things just became very serious in Syria.

While I hate Assad with passion, I do not believe he smoked his own people with the deadly gas. The man is obviously winning the fight over the sponsored ISIS and other terrorists so why would he do such a reckless thing?

But he killed his own people with barrel bombs and the rest, you attested to the fact he's a monster. So why wouldn't he? He did in 2013 and Russia promised to get rid of the stockpile, yet he went ahead again.

# I believe this to be another false signal to invade Syria. We all know the drill as it happened in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

Don't allow anti-americanism "becloud" your reasoning, he's killing people everyday. He's more barbaric than ISIS, majority of the 400k Syrians killed were by his men.

Your last post, I saw you were only condemning Saudi Arabia, well that's expected so I won't shake body. But what of the Houthis and Iran? Are they innocent? Or is Iran organizing some Shi'a pilgrimage which they used to invade Syria?

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

No, no, no! Assad didn't, here's what happened:

Rebels fired the stockpiles into their own neighborhood killing their own families and friends, and then gave Russia the coordinates of the hospitals treating the victims to bomb.

That's it, your "anti-americanism" has made you a monster, I see no difference between you and Assad. As long as you support this man, you're capable of being like him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

Rebels fired the stockpiles into their own neighborhood killing their own families and friends, and then gave Russia the coordinates of the hospitals treating the victims to bomb.

That's it, your "anti-americanism" has made you a monster, I see no difference between you and Assad. As long as you support this man, you're capable of being like him.
lol @anti-America. I hope you know trump's move is illegal. Congress already said he needed their approval before sending ground troops. I don't understand how you think. US media already reported people are killed by trump's strikes. This is another Iraq in the making.

Besides, if trump suceed, do the rebels have a clear leader to lead? . To me, I see this as another scheme to cause more troubles. As someone rightly commented on sheikh's post that if govt doesn't bar you from observing your religious duties what's the point of rebelling against him?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

But he killed his own people with barrel bombs and the rest, you attested to the fact he's a monster. So why wouldn't he? He did in 2013 and Russia promised to get rid of the stockpile, yet he went ahead again.

# Obviously Asad is capable of anything. However, there is no evidence he used it. In fact the evidence is ZERO. However, OFFICIALLY Syria had been disarmed of its chemical weapons. Its very possible that those terrorists or their masters planned it all. Besides, while investigation is still on, why did Trump quickly jumped into attack?

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya invasions were also under this false flag, and I want to believe people like you quickly bought the honey pie of the Media believing there was MWD in Iraq as claimed.

# Again I see no reason why Asad will use the nerve gas when he's winning comprehensively, when his government have taken back several territories, and knowing what might come out of it. Try to think.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

I wish you will just ignore this lying dolts and dishonest people. Empiree is on record that you must follow a leader no matter what even if he kills your children or starve your children .... the other blatant liar just called assad the devil yet the Unislamic republic of Iran whom he blindly idolizes sponsors and support the devil. It is a pity the average Nigerian uses sentiment in assessing issues that are as clear as light and day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
vedaxcool:

I wish you will just ignore this lying dolts and dishonest people. Em.piree is on record that you must follow a leader no matter what even if he kills your children or starve your children .... the other blatant liar just called assad the devil yet the Unislamic republic of Iran whom he blindly idolizes sponsors and support the devil. It is a pity the average Nigerian uses sentiment in assessing issues that are as clear as light and day.
You didnt disappoint me actually. My only concern was why did they take weapons against their leader to begin with?. So higlhited is not my words but your brothers. They quoted hadith saying "slave obey your master even if he fvcks with you". So since Al-Nusra and all them are "people of sunnah" and Assad did not prevent them from their obligatory duties, why picked weapons against him?. You all can forget too quick the city falluja. You know too well what they did. So now why are you saving face and btw, do you have Assad used the chemicals?

Here, watch the 1 minute video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Gn9gB1FEY
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
^^ Chai! Empiree, it pained me why you reply that Aboki. Best answer for fools is silence.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
[s]
Empiree:
You didnt disappoint me actually. My only concern was why did they take weapons against their leader to begin with?. So higlhited is not my words but your brothers. They quoted hadith saying "slave obey your master even if he fvcks with you". So since Al-Nusra and all them are "people of sunnah" and Assad did not prevent them from their obligatory duties, why picked weapons against him?. You all can forget too quick the city falluja. You know too well what they did. So now why are you saving face and btw, do you have Assad used the chemicals?
[/s]

The Quran says he who kills an innocent man is like killing all of humanity... in your dreams Asad regime was maintained with flowers there was no oppression no killing no torture just endless love to the extent most Syrian suspected their neighbor was a potential government spy ... the quran says oppression is worse than killing....then again this is assad we are talking about the same man who supported al qaeda in Iraq because he wanted them to be a pressure point to force the US out of Iraq. .. this are not my words but that of the former NSA of Iraq who accused Syria of supporting al qaeda and even travelled to Syria to warn assad to desist from doing and that he will regret supporting alqaeda. But I trust in your world facts don't matter but sentiments and dishonesty altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^ Chai! Empiree, it pained me why you reply that Aboki. Best answer for fools is silence.

Tribalism is a sickness .... I wish you quick recovery. Sad Empiree does not value your tribalistic company in heaven to even correct you from such sad state of existence sad no one here finds your sorry state and even correct you. ... . grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Empiree:
lol @anti-America. I hope you know trump's move is illegal. Congress already said he needed their approval before sending ground troops. I don't understand how you think. US media already reported people are killed by trump's strikes. This is another Iraq in the making.

I'm not in any way defending Trump's actions, I don't care if Congress approves or not, that's his business. Assad needs to be stopped!

He has killed more than 350k people, so you can see yourself, another Iraaq is being perpetuated by him and his allies.

Besides, if trump suceed, do the rebels have a clear leader to lead? . To me, I see this as another scheme to cause more troubles.

So in essence, Assad should continue killing his people because rebels don't have a clear leader? undecided Now I can see how messed up you're!

As someone rightly commented on sheikh's post that if govt doesn't bar you from observing your religious duties what's the point of rebelling against him?

The Syrians were wrong to have rebelled against him, in fact, many are regretting. But does that mean we should abandon them for Shia militias who invaded the country years back?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.