Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. (927 Views)

Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Youths And Political Thuggery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by TIDDOLL(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
WAS ON MY WAY TO A CAFE THIS MORNING, VIA OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY'S ROAD ON A BIKE,WHEN I SAW BUSES LOADED WITH JOBLESS SET OF BLOOD HOT HUMANS WITH BROOMS STRETCHED AND BEEN WAVED OUT OF THE WINDOWS..WHILE THEY KEEP THERE MOUTHS OPEN..SINGING A SONG I COULDN'T GET A HOLD OF.TO MY AMAZEMENT ONE OF THE BUSES STOPPED,AND SOME GUYS[AREGBESOLA'S SUPPORTERS] IN THEIR 30'S RUSHED OUT CHARGING AT [OMISORE'S SUPPORTERS]...SUDDENLY, ONE TOOK OUT A SHEATHED KNIFE...LOOKING LIKE A BLOOD THIRSTY LION, HE PULLED OUT THE KNIFE. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, I COULDN'T ASCERTAIN OF...TO MY POINT, WHEN IS THIS BRAINLESS ACT CALLED POLITICAL "THUGGERY" GONNA END IN NIGERIA, AT LEAST WHAT WE CALL COMMON SENSE SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO TELL PEOPLE,THAT THIS POLITICAL ASPIRANTS WILL MAYBE GET INTO OFFICE.LIVING A COMFORTABLE LIFE,WHILE THEY ARE OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR NO REAL OR WORTHY COURSE...EVEN SOMETIMES "ILLITERACY ITSELF DOESN'T LIVE A CARELESS LIFE"!.
Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by Firefire(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chai,

Lagos Agberos has invaded osun.

Military are coming soonest.

1 Like

Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by akumada1: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thank God election was nt like before again. If they did nt see and they heard what happened in Ekiti.
Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by Olaolufred(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Firefire: Chai,

Lagos Agberos has invaded osun.

Military are coming soonest.

May the military come swiftly.
Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by Firefire(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olaolufred:

May the military come swiftly.
grin grin

Military coming to Osun like it was for other states before the isolated election cases
Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by Olaolufred(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Firefire: grin grin

Military coming to Osun like it was for other states before the isolated election cases

Miltary will come for NAIJERIYA.

Let us count until they in control of 1/2 of nigerian 36 states.
Isn't it better for all APC controlled state to be invaded with military?

EL- SISI STYLE IN THE OFFING.

1 Like

Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by Firefire(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olaolufred:

Miltary will come for NAIJERIYA.

Let us count until they in control of 1/2 of nigerian 36 states.
Isn't it better for all APC controlled state to be invaded with military?

EL- SISI STYLE IN THE OFFING.

Not Military taken-over but pursuing the agberos and keeping them where the belong untill after the August 9th Election
Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by Olaolufred(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Firefire:

Not Military taken-over but pursuing the agberos and keeping them where the belong untill after the August 9th Election

what is the proof that firefire is not an agbero?
Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by Firefire(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olaolufred:

nothing do you.
Re: POLITICAL THUGGERY! Osun State Gubernatorial Election. by Firefire(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olaolufred:

nothing do you. grin

You should know one when you see

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Experience 3 Days Power Outage / ID Card: Northern Leaders Exonerate Okorocha / Yoruba Trado – Medics Takeover Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.