Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. (3848 Views)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by ezebunafo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saw this pictures on my facebook wall and the poster captioned it PDP why?https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1024141044315386&id=100001585003530

Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by chocolateme(f): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by ramdris(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
You guys are lucky to be alive o. OMG

Everyone should ignore the guy under me twice and go to the next post...
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Ezedon(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sai Baba , all these blood you are sharing, there's God o o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Ezedon(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sai Baba , all these blood you are sharing, there's God oo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Zikkyfuse(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
I Seriously need to get my visa ready! not sure of what's next undecided

lalasticlala can u see this?
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by hienyimba(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
hmmm. is it confirmed its PDP?
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Amiano(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Men dis election score go high oh

Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by honortee: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
The problem of d igbos are d few privileged ones amongst them...
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by diegwu01: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
The mad man should should continue with the task , at the end of the elections, he would reap his spoils of war.
these little scars shouldn't hinder him from the task at hand today.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by oyinkinola: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
this is barbaric, should the law efforcement shoot these criminals, some would claimed they shoot at innocents!
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by tswitch: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sylva the only name synonymous to thuggery,vadalism and violence in Bayelsa.

That liar on FB should have his account blocked and lying faculty reconstructed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Andyblaze: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nigeria go better

Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by DaBullIT(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's probably an APC supporters being axed and the Facebook profile owner was a witness
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by gebest: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Politicians are not worth dying for my fellow youths, if they give u money collect it is ur money then ask them to use their children for thuggery.
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by osazeeblue01: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Buhari why
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Meriekriss: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's probably an APC supporters being axed and the Facebook profile owner was a witness

Probably?? And ur talking with so much authority..
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by basilo101: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
political thuggery and political assasinations have returned
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sai BY
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Pheals(f): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sorry to the victim but y wasting time at the polling unit......vote is not count in Nigeria now undecided
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
d
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by Osama10(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Its crazy & suicidal for anyone to risk his or her life because of one politician.

Have you ever wondered why their kids are never seen around election periods?
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by ezebunafo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

Link to the source pls..
I av modify and added the source.
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by lalasticlala(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
ezebunafo:
I av modify and added the source.

The link has expired. Check again pls
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by ezebunafo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

The link has expired. Check again pls
I just click on it and it re-directed me,i think it's still active unless I don't get u
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by saint047(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
The next Nominee is Chelsea FC. The immediate past EPL Champions
Is it the wish of this senate that they take a bow and go on relegation?
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by dododawa1: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Some ODE is calling buhari name
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by betty202020(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
honortee:
The problem of d igbos are d few privileged ones amongst them...
chai! You are dying by number. Whats the business of ibo in this election? Is there any place igbo is mentioned in that writeup? It is true that igbo giant is chasing all ur tribe men in their dream and u have gotten ur share of hot chase. May amadioha continue to give u nightmare.
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by austine4real(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
My bayelsa ppl which 4ward?

Let us stop this killing and wastin of lives
Re: Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. by fistonati(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na wet in dem sabi chop wan kill dem. I pity dem not

(1) (Reply)

NDIGBO UNITY THREAD... Ndigbo United We Stand, Divided We Fall / Exposed: Behind The Gates Of The Kachikwu Empire / Aerial View Of Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole's 10bn Palatial Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.