Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (139188 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by rufdan(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Smoopy

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by rufdan(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Scooby

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by rufdan(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sasha

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osuntokun(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tyson @ 16 month old male in Port Harcourt

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osuntokun(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
osuntokun:

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Apitch(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=osuntokun post=27494823][/quote]
Sweet dog

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
osuntokun:
Wow, that's a huge dog. But he looks so gentle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DidiLove1: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DidiLove1: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
rufdan:
Sasha

How old is she?

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osuntokun(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
DidiLove1:

How old is she?

16 month old, its a male caucasian
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osuntokun(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Seun:
Wow, that's a huge dog. But he looks so gentle.

Yah, he is quite gentle. i gave him just obedience training so he takes to simple instructions like sit, stand and hand shake.I will commence aggression/security training by March 2015. Thankx bro for the complements!
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DidiLove1: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
osuntokun:

16 month old, its a male caucasian

OK, but i was actually referring to Sasha, the rott posted by rufdan.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osuntokun(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
DidiLove1:

OK, but i was actually referring to Sasha, the rott posted by rufdan.
ok
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by rufdan(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
osuntokun:

ok
Three month and three weeks old.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Rocky!

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DidiLove1: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2014
oluomoadebayo:
Rocky!

Rocky sure knows how to strike a pose! Cute dog.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
DidiLove1:

Rocky sure knows how to strike a pose! Cute dog.
It's tough before I got that pose bro.he will never stop.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Four and half month
'Talia'

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Kongo!

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
oluomoadebayo:
Kongo!
How old is he?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
kuzee:
Four and half month
'Talia'
this wasn't the puppy u once showed us
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mckandre:
this wasn't the puppy u once showed us
y do u say xo bro?
may i know ur reasons?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
kuzee:

y do u say xo bro?
may i know ur reasons?
*flashbacks* the thread u opened about gsd; where u mentioned something about your vice principal : Gsd [german Shepherd Pups For Sale]
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Akunyun:

How old is he?

14 months
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 5:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Mckandre:
*flashbacks* the thread u opened about gsd; where u mentioned something about your vice principal : Gsd [german Shepherd Pups For Sale]
i know bro
nd dat is the pup yu saw mi holdin
i dnt really knw ur reasonz dat y m aakin..
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 5:55am On Oct 31, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

14 months
oh i barely thought it waz like 7 month or so..
wat the price of the pup?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2014
kuzee:

i know bro
no beef...are u saying that same pup you were holding is this white one here?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Mckandre:
no beef...are u saying that same pup you were holding is this white one here?
yea bro
does the pup look odd?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2014
kuzee:

oh i barely thought it waz like 7 month or so..
wat the price of the pup?

I'm not selling him but will have puppies to sell anytime. Kongo was imported.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2014
kuzee:

i know bro

Can't remember the pup but this looks like the mother. I can still remember the mother very well.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I'm not selling him but will have puppies to sell anytime. Kongo was imported.
no m not referin to kongo
i mean what price does the puppy normally cost?
yu seem to ave a load of mali
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2014
mayorall:

Can't remember the pup but this looks like the mother. I can still remember the mother very well.
this was the pup i got..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.