Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138136 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by knyte(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2015
COCCI:
That's Arturo, A Boerboel, he is a year old & looking for a mate..
Boerboel are awesome with kids grin
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by knyte(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Meet Rex, some of y'll know him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by COCCI(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
so cute kiss
LOL.. smiley smiley smileytx dear
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by COCCI(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2015
knyte:

Boerboel are awesome with kids grin
.. Yeah knyte, they are, that was the major reason why I got him.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Laveda(f): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2015
COCCI:

LOL.. smiley smiley smileytx dear
You welcome.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Great
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by nakscin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
My female caucasian. 13months old...

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Kane,
Pluto
Bella

Lucy and Oscar loading

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Lucy
Oscar

My complete perk

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by emperorkay: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2016
His name is max. Full name is maximum. He's 7 weeks old but he's kind of bigger than the way he is in these pictures tho. Please chucky234, how many percent pure do you think this puppy is

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by edyken001: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls what do you feed your dog
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by emperorkay: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
edyken001:
pls what do you feed your dog
is that question for me please? Cuz you didn't quote anybody in particular
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Hayzedeleniyan: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2016
This can never be a 4month, if atall you want to decrease his/her age you can see that he/she is no more having puppy coat again.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Hayzedeleniyan: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2016
adewasco2k:

and yet another one!

boost which ego? did i tell you i am a breeder? which ego is there to boost?

9 months old? hahah you are a joker...if at all the breeder lied i know the dog i bought was not more than 2 months that is if he lied....which will still make the dog 6+ months.

You want to see the teeth? here you have it

also if you want to speak with the breeder pls PM me i will send you his number. you can use tricks to find out...tell him a black guy got a GSD from him on 1st of April bla bla and ask when they gave birth to them.

i really should not reply any of such again but it pains me to see you guys in doubt and i just can make you guys understand angry
am 100 percent sure that this dog teeth is 6month and some days teeth, gsd will never have this type of teeth in 4month they start growing adult teeth around 5month
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Hayzedeleniyan: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Meet my Roy, she's 4month 2 days female gsd, I guess she's a pure gsd

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Hayzedeleniyan: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=Hayzedeleniyan post=42609982]Meet my Roy female gsd , she's 4month 2 days very active she usually jump 5ft height fence , I guess she's a pure gsd, your comments and opinion is kindly accept about my Roy gsd. u can always reach me on whatsapp via 08143705470

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ckunle(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
my boerboel, Duke @ 5months. He loves to sleep.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by barcaboi(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2016
COCCI:
That's Arturo, A Boerboel, A year Old, and looking for a mate.
I love d fact that ur kids are cool wt d dog
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by rodmann(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello,

meet Bruno, my 5 Month Old courageous GSD.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sayoberry(f): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2016
how do u guys keep your dogs put in the house. if in allow my dogs, dem go scatter everywhere!!

even in the compound, all d shoe, foams, paper, dustbin dem go scatter finish.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by COCCI(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
barcaboi:

I love d fact that ur kids are cool wt d dog

Yeah Boss Barcaboi,

I virtually grew around pets and I love dogs a lot, so I thought it would be nice to have my kids have a feel of what it is growing up with dogs too, and I must confess, the lil one loves them so much and they also return her love.

Tx boss

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by barcaboi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
COCCI:

Yeah Boss Barcaboi,

I virtually grew around pets and I love dogs a lot, so I thought it would be nice to have my kids have a feel of what it is growing up with dogs too, and I must confess, the lil one loves them so much and they also return her love.

Tx boss
I'd love dat too for my kids.....u don get new fan in me
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by COCCI(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
barcaboi:

I'd love dat too for my kids.....u don get new fan in me

Lol, tx boss Barcaboi,

I know your kids would luv dogs too, it runs in the blood

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Autchman11(m): 2:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Introducing Shakur of Aloha Kennel. picture taken at 11 months but the boy is 17 months old now. Location: Railway Corporation Quarters EbuteMetta. Stud service from next month.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Bizzyliss(m): 4:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Selling this caucasian 1yr plus 08039692385

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 5:23am On Feb 16, 2016
osomegbe:
Lucy
Oscar

My complete perk
Oscar looks scary in that picture. Like a cornered wolf. Why was he showing his teeth? Was he scared of the person who took the pic?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by LordRegalia: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
A few select photos of our poster boy Marvin (aka Mr Marv), 19 months old and our first lady Maneta (aka Marnes), 3 years and 4 months old. A proud lad and a sassy lass. Both imported. Both regal. Both totally adorable.

Photos span a period of about 3 years at different stages of their growth and development.

(NB: Two pups still available off their first litter together. If interested, send Whatsapp message to 08055801653)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by LordRegalia: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2016
More select photos of our poster boy Marvin (aka Mr Marv), 19 months old and our first lady Maneta (aka Marnes), 3 years and 4 months old. A proud lad and a sassy lass. Both imported. Both regal. Both totally adorable.

Photos span a period of about 3 years at different stages of their growth and development.

(NB: Two pups still available off their first litter together. If interested, send Whatsapp message to 08055801653)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by LordRegalia: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Select photos of our poster boy Marvin (aka Mr Marv), 19 months old and our first lady Maneta (aka Marnes), 3 years and 4 months old. A proud lad and a sassy lass. Both imported. Both regal. Both totally adorable.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by LordRegalia: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2016
More select photos of our poster boy Marvin (aka Mr Marv), 19 months old and our first lady Maneta (aka Marnes), 3 years and 4 months old. A proud lad and a sassy lass. Both imported. Both regal. Both totally adorable.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by LordRegalia: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2016
Last set of select photos of our poster boy Marvin (aka Mr Marv), 19 months old and our first lady Maneta (aka Marnes), 3 years and 4 months old. A proud lad and a sassy lass. Both imported. Both regal. Both totally adorable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.