Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138127 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sexy74(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Magpies:
wow lovely dog.
that's a cauc/Shepherd.
so its a mixed breed of Caucasian and shepherd if u am getting you right?
it's female and I am liking it.
hope to cross it with a Caucasian when it gets to its second heat hopefully next year August if my calculations is correct.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Magpies(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
sexy74:

hope to cross it with a Caucasian when it gets to its second heat hopefully next year August if my calculations is correct.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Magpies(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
sexy74:

love you dog and forget about mating it. it only adds to the mixes in Nigeria. get a pure cauc if you thinking of breeding.notwithstanding you have a nice doggy there. #hey doggy doggy # wink
sexy74:

love you dog and forget about mating it. it only adds to the mixes in Nigeria. get a pure cauc if you thinking of breeding.notwithstanding you have a nice doggy there. #hey doggy doggy #
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sexy74(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Magpies:
love you dog and forget about mating it. it only adds to the mixes in Nigeria. get a pure cauc if you thinking of breeding.notwithstanding you have a nice doggy there. #hey doggy doggy # winklove you dog and forget about mating it. it only adds to the mixes in Nigeria. get a pure cauc if you thinking of breeding.notwithstanding you have a nice doggy there. #hey doggy doggy #
o thanks, I love the fog, that's why I got it, and my son sees it like a younger sibling. lovely to be with though.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by barcaboi(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
himkers:
Snap your pet and upload the picture here (with the name of the pet). Let's Have fun!!
meet Kerry; my caucasian and Eve, my gsd. I used Eve's pix some months back
1 . kerry
2. Eve (as at January)
3. Eve (July)

www.nairaland.com/2192933/meet-eve-3months#31563372

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
osomegbe:
6.5 months

Please I will like to know the advantages of crossing my Rott with a Mongrel and taking one of the Mongrel male child.
I heard the Mongrel breed is a good security dog to keep and blending with a Rott, Bomb.

If you have a mongrel female in PHC I will be interested in crossing with my Male Rott, it is between 10-11 months old.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by eazy12(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Caucasian. Ceaser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by olisafincy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is robby
just 3months old.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ebby419: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Meet brazil aka sharp-mater

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by barcaboi(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
osomegbe:

Please I will like to know the advantages of crossing my Rott with a Mongrel and taking one of the Mongrel male child.
I heard the Mongrel breed is a good security dog to keep and blending with a Rott, Bomb.

If you have a mongrel female in PHC I will be interested in crossing with my Male Rott, it is between 10-11 months old.

rott and mongrel bawo? why do that

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by teflondoncuzo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
My Birds, rabbit and dog

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Donswatter(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Bruno November last year

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by primeache: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
meet Mickey.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
good
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by eezomatic: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Laura. .percy...and kim

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by eezomatic: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Meet kim and percy...Kim is a lhasa apso
And percy is a pug

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by eezomatic: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2015
That's percy and kim

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by andra112(f): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
castroevans:
Meet Paris (Female) and France (male)....
I love Paris so much, she is smart, intelligent and obedient. Knows when to bark and wen to keep shut and I must say i'm proud of her. One thing that amaze me is the fact that Paris and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye, Weneva my girlfriend comes around, Paris becomes uncomfortable. Meanwhile, France is a total opposite of Paris. France is very rude, disobedient and dull. Thinking of disposing him soon.
they are so cute
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks Andra.
andra112:
they are so cute
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by andra112(f): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
eezomatic:
And percy is a pug
I love ur pug
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by barcaboi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
eezomatic:
And percy is a pug
which shampoo do u use for kim....I wanna make my lhasa white
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by barcaboi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
castroevans:
Meet Paris (Female) and France (male)....
I love Paris so much, she is smart, intelligent and obedient. Knows when to bark and wen to keep shut and I must say i'm proud of her. One thing that amaze me is the fact that Paris and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye, Weneva my girlfriend comes around, Paris becomes uncomfortable. Meanwhile, France is a total opposite of Paris. France is very rude, disobedient and dull. Thinking of disposing him soon.
na because Paris dey sense ur affection for ur bae....no dispose France; ying and yang are needed to balance d world....meanwhile how do u make dem stay white
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by barcaboi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Apitch:
@Harwe pls deworm ur dog
@Castroevans Mehn ur dogs are so cute, I never liked small breeds but I love urs
I never did too till I kept 2 some while back and helped mate them.....now I'm a proud owner of a lhasa....still not sure how 2 make her stay white
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by andra112(f): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
castroevans:
Thanks Andra.
you r welcome

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lolz, I keep them in my parlor. Meanwhile after bathing them I dry them up immediately wit hair dryer.
barcaboi:
na because Paris dey sense ur affection for ur bae....no dispose France; ying and yang are needed to balance d world....meanwhile how do u make dem stay white
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by eezomatic: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks ma'am

andra112:
I love ur pug
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by eezomatic: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Continuous wash with any white soap...I.dont use colored soap on him

barcaboi:
which shampoo do u use for kim....I wanna make my lhasa white
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by andra112(f): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
eezomatic:
Thanks ma'am

ya I just v dis love fr pugs tho ah think they are adorable
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by eezomatic: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yes..very very adorable. .they are so cute and playful. .

andra112:
ya I just v dis love fr pugs tho ah think they are adorable
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Damilare5882(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Meet Teena .. 3 months old .., so playful and always loves to bite somone most especially at the feet .... Weighs 10 kg.... Hope she's till ok with that age and weight I'm just new at this .. This is my first pet and I'm trying my best on her .. Vaccination upto date with ARV. The last two pics was taken when she was 2months and a week old ...Mainly got her for business purpose .. I Hope and pray she yields smiley

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Damilare5882(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is the cage I made for her

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Damilare5882:
Meet Teena .. 3 months old .., so playful and always loves to bite somone most especially at the feet .... Weighs 10 kg.... Hope she's till ok with that age and weight I'm just new at this .. This is my first pet and I'm trying my best on her .. Vaccination upto date with ARV. The last two pics was taken when she was 2months and a week old ...Mainly got her for business purpose .. I Hope and pray she yields smiley
u ve got a nice gsd bro, keep us updated on her wellbeing and as progresses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.