Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138116 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Sincere4u:

Ok, lets make it simpler. How do i get mine from Romania?. What's your source in Romania?.
Cost of shipping them to Nigeria and other charges certainly won't vary so much, right?

Which of the breed are you looking for? My breeder don't have litter at the moment . It's very simple , tell me what you are looking for and you wouldn't expect me to post my contacts information online .
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Which of the breed are you looking for? My breeder don't have litter at the moment . It's very simple , tell me what you are looking for and you wouldn't expect me to post my contacts information online .

Sorry i get the facts now. I thought it was an open, transparent and established company. Didn't know it operates in secrecy.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sincere4u:

Sorry i get the facts now. I thought it was an open, transparent and established company. Didn't know it operates in secrecy.

Yea he is a private breeder not puppy mill .
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by estykaykennel: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Here's my boy Brown he's 2years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by estykaykennel: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
And here's Dre 3 years male softcoated terrier

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by estykaykennel: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Here's my big boy Brown
Age 2+
Breed Rott

And also meet my boy Dre
He's 3
Softcoated Terrier

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by rotwailler(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
My queen ghost..hahahha

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by harwe: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Here is Rubby...7 wks Boerbull Just got her and she is doing well in her new house..The mother is massive and the Father his huge..Rubby plays a lot and my kids are so happy to have a companion...I feed her on Arion Puppy but of late I notice her pupu is a little watery..Hope that's noting to worry about..

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Royal30: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi....where did u get her and how much is it?

harwe:
Here is Rubby...7 wks Boerbull Just got her and she is doing well in her new house..The mother is massive and the Father his huge..Rubby plays a lot and my kids are so happy to have a companion...I feed her on Arion Puppy but of late I notice her pupu is a little watery..Hope that's noting to worry about..
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by harwe: 1:32am On Jul 08, 2015
From a friend here in ibadan..sold it to me for 80k
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Here's my favorite pooch. I call her "sidney"

She likes to chew on stuff.. A Lil bit destructive and yes she bites on anything. if she wants to greet you she bites, if she's feeling sad she bites, if she's happy she bites.. Biting is a hobby for her. Lol.. Tho baby bites but na so hin dey start grin

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Meet Paris (Female) and France (male)....
I love Paris so much, she is smart, intelligent and obedient. Knows when to bark and wen to keep shut and I must say i'm proud of her. One thing that amaze me is the fact that Paris and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye, Weneva my girlfriend comes around, Paris becomes uncomfortable. Meanwhile, France is a total opposite of Paris. France is very rude, disobedient and dull. Thinking of disposing him soon.

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by code9(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
harwe:

Arion Puppy is good, but for my BB it really messed her up. In short stay away from dry food for now until she is about 7 months. Stick to house foods. Their poop never get well with dry. Speaking from experience
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by harwe: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
I Think you are right...The poo as bn watery for real was a little worried at first but since she still eats very well and play well I decided not to be bothered..What do you mean by house foods? Do you mean the rice and fish??

Arion Puppy is good, but for my BB it really messed her up. In short stay away from dry food for now until she is about 7 months. Stick to house foods. Their poop never get well with dry. Speaking from experience[/quote]
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Apitch(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
@Harwe pls deworm ur dog
@Castroevans Mehn ur dogs are so cute, I never liked small breeds but I love urs

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by harwe: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank you it has bn dewormed
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by harwe: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Is it good for dogs to eat raw chicken?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by stonecoldcafe: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
castroevans:
Meet Paris (Female) and France (male)....
I love Paris so much, she is smart, intelligent and obedient. Knows when to bark and wen to keep shut and I must say i'm proud of her. One thing that amaze me is the fact that Paris and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye, Weneva my girlfriend comes around, Paris becomes uncomfortable. Meanwhile, France is a total opposite of Paris. France is very rude, disobedient and dull. Thinking of disposing him soon.

Absolutely gorgeous dogs.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks
stonecoldcafe:

Absolutely gorgeous dogs.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Apitch(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
harwe:
Is it good for dogs to eat raw chicken?
Yes o! I feed mine with that most times
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ComrdDRS: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bros like how much did you get her. I need it.
mex22:
My boy 7months.***neapolitan mastiff
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
My other boy. I call him "grecko". he's loyal than some Nigerian babes

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ComrdDRS: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
I can't believe I followed this post from A To Z. Pls brodas n 6tas I love dogs,I need dogs...... Base in Abuja. Abeg I love one ugly one like dat, don't really know its name. But not much price, cos I not capable, if u know what I mean U fit dash me sef. Evergreentersoo@gmail.com. 07035564663
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by fredrisky: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
My other boy. I call him "grecko". he's loyal than some Nigerian babes
wats d name of ur breed
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by CodeineJunkiee(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2015
fredrisky:

wats d name of ur breed

He's a German Shepherd
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mex22: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
ComrdDRS:
Bros like how much did you get her. I need it.

I imported him from Moscow.though I am expecting a litter from him by month end. So if interested u can send me a PM.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by olisafincy(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Thats my girl........kept her in a foster home gonna miss her for one month.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
@kunlesufyan, where do you stay? will like a dog like that for crossing of mine when she is ready. They look same breed and built.
I stay in phc.
Thanks.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2015
estykaykennel:
Here's my big boy Brown
Age 2+
Breed Rott

And also meet my boy Dre
He's 3
Softcoated Terrier
what is the attitude of terrier. aggressive? cool? barks a lot or not? etc.
I love them but what can I do.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Nice..I just love the size of this breed ..here's one ..not mine tho
Please where do you stay and your Bernard, is it Male or Female.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sexy74(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
pls what breed is this dog.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Magpies(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
sexy74:
pls what breed is this dog.
wow lovely dog.
that's a cauc/Shepherd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.