Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. (1634 Views)

‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria / Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by dgitrader(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
JUST IN FROM NTA NEWS... the security forces are now to restrict movement of cooking gas cylinders within FCT,taxi drivers must demand for authority permit(i wonder what this is) before conveying gas cylinder.
ALSO The FCT police command has banned the use of private vehicles for commercial purpose. Henceforth vehicle owners who want to use them for commercial purpose must register and paint their vehicles to the Abuja taxi color to operate within the FCT and environs. These came to the fore at the visit of the internal security task force for the maintenance of peace in the FCT to the Emab mall.

who knows, soon bags and vehicles would soon be completely restricted from key areas, due to fear of boko haram. clueless people.

SOURCE:http://www.ntanews24.tv/News/Africa/2014%20folder/JULY/JULY1/Security%20at%20Emab%20Mall.html

Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by Mutuwa(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
It still may not solve the problem..
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by mars123(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
I support this...more should be done.
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by CyberWolf: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
That's good..prevention is better than cure..
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by sCun: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
OP you must be a fool for complaining!
Allmost all the car bombings in Abuja have been carried out using gas cylinders yet you complain when something is being done about it?
You are an irredemable fool!

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by signz: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
My friend told me that buying of coking gas in India is regulated due to terror attacks. An individual is not allowed to buy more than 1 gas cylinder at a time. I guess there are other ways to prevent some one living in point A (Apapa) after buy gas there from going to point I (ikorodu) to buy another gas especially when he or she is yet to exhaust the gas he or she initially bought in point A.

So I guess it's a good ideaidea wink
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
sCun: OP you must be a fool for complaining!
Allmost all the car bombings in Abuja have been carried out using gas cylinders yet you complain when something is being done about it?
That's what APC makes them do... Think with their poop exit.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by dgitrader(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
That's what APC makes them do... Think with their poop exit.

sCun: OP you must be a fool for complaining!

even nursery school kids can differentiate cooking gas cylinders from these captured cylinders(typical of bokoharam)

all scumbags and hardheaded imbeciles should use what ever is left in their skull ratherthan reason foolishly in terms of apc/pdp perspectives.

since fertilizers are used by bombers, why not shut down the movement of fertilizers? idiotic posters, next time reason before you start posting trash.

Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by sCun: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader:

even nursery school kids can differentiate cooking gas cylinders from these captured cylinders(typical of bokoharam)

all scumbags and hardheaded imbeciles should use what ever is left in their skull ratherthan reason foolishly in terms of apc/pdp perspectives.

since fertilizers are used by bombers, why not shut down the movement of fertilizers? idiotic posters, next time reason before you start posting trash.

You need to take a look at your pictures again, I mean the cylinders in green colour.
They must be used for welding right?
Foooooooooool!
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by inforesource: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is a lesson to our so called leaders. The evil that men do live with them and after them.

Come to think of it, buying of cooking gas in cylinder is obsolete. It is awful we still carry cylinders about because of cooking gas. Today, that same cylinder is a bombing tool. Banning or restricting this is like chasing the shadow. Our leaders will pay for their folly and their wickedness except they change.
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by dgitrader(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
sCun:
You need to take a look at your pictures again, I mean the cylinders in green colour.
They must be used for welding right?
Foooooooooool!

remain what u are ...a Scum! your schooling is a waste, and your brain is deformed, you are condemned to ignorance.
proving to you that isnt what you delude, would be descending to d level of a empty headed scum like u. go get a life.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Taxi colour paintin is long over due, I was shocked to see all manner of cars involved in commercial transportation in fct! Pls dat shud be checked very urgently!
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by dgitrader(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
inforesource: This is a lesson to our so called leaders. The evil that men do live with them and after them.

Come to think of it, buying of cooking gas in cylinder is obsolete. It is awful we still carry cylinders about because of cooking gas. Today, that same cylinder is a bombing tool. Banning or restricting this is like chasing the shadow. Our leaders will pay for their folly and their wickedness except they change.

true talk! until fundamental issues are addressed, minor uncordinated measures by the FG like this restriction, will derive no result.
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by sCun: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader:

remain what u are ...a Scum! your schooling is a waste, and your brain is deformed, you are condemned to ignorance.
proving to you that isnt what you delude, would be descending to d level of a empty headed scum like u. go get a life.
Fool tell us what these gas cylinders in green are used for, are they for welding?
Dumb twät.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1519152_cyyyyyyy2_jpegc6797b7e844a304c6a62cad121dbbe92
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1519153_cy3_jpega43d04087758213ffecccf12c5ecc954
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by sCun: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader:

true talk! until fundamental issues are addressed, minor uncordinated measures by the FG like this restriction, will derive no result.
Fool I thought you said it wasn't cooking gas cylinders that were used for bombs, why are you in agreement with him?
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by dgitrader(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
^^^hey monkey, get off my back, your case is closed.
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by sCun: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader:
^^^hey monkey, get off my back, your case is closed.
I enjoy exposing people's foolishness.
Go and lick your wounds.
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by dgitrader(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
sCun: I enjoy exposing people's foolishness.
Go and lick your wounds.

you did a job exposing yourself. scum
Re: SHOCKING! FG Restricts Movement Of Cooking Gas Cylinders In FCT. by NwaNimo1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
BLOODY IDIOTS - IF MY 'YAM-PO' DEY UNDERCOOKED.........

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Senate Approves New Punishment For Rapists (A Must See) / Graphic Pics: Man Cut Into Pieces At Railway Crossing Line In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.