Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria (7980 Views)

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by vivianblog1(f): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2016
The Islamic Movement of Nigeria says more than 700 men and women are still missing nearly a month after its members and soldiers clashed in Zaria, Kaduna State.

The Shi’ite Muslim group, which is led by Sheik Ibrahim el-Zakzaky, said it suspected that those missing were either killed or were in detention.

The spokesperson for the IMN, Ibrahim Musa, said in a statement that it was unfortunate that the Federal Government had not taken the matter seriously.

He said, “According to our list there are about 730 men and women, who are still missing, since Saturday December 12, 2015.

“These missing people were either killed by the army or are in detention but their whereabouts are still unknown and undisclosed.”

Musa added that about 220 IMN members were in Kaduna prison, while others were reportedly in military custody in Kaduna, Bauchi and Abuja.

It will be recalled that scores of Shi’ite Muslims, who were on a religious procession, were killed after they blocked the convoy of the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai.

Source http://www.punchng.com/700-shiites-missing/

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by vivianblog1(f): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by ShowYourCertificate: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2016
I watched the video where the Army were carrying the corpes of the Shiites to an undisclosed location. Nemesis will definitely catch up with Buhari and Buratai. I'm 100% sure of this.

22 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Trailblazer1(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin
This is not only an inconclusive government

Its also a MISSING Government

129 soldiers Missing

Budget Missing

700 Shi'ite members Missing

May you not be the next to be Missing grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Trailblazer1(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I watched the video where the Army were carrying the corpes of the Shiites to an undisclosed location. Nemesis will definitely catch up with Buhari and Buratai. I'm 100% sure of this.

If it was done by GEJ, heaven would have fallen undecided

As long as its done by our Sai Buhari

Let it continue
(Zombie thoughts)

22 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by 1shortblackboy: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Na wa o this country sha. No joy lipsrsealed
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by AlPeter: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2016
The shiites are not saints but the army took extreme measures in this cause which is the typical Nigerian Army to you. Using an Hammer to swat a fly

11 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Let's just call them collateral damage and casualties of war. They would never be found, except we're looking for their bones in the mass graves.
Me just know saw all this gra gra by our snake charmer would earn him a date at the Hague.

9 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by looseweight: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2016
The president cannot provide answers for the missing chibok girls also.

9 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by buzquet(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Which kind lie the this one now? Abi shiites group don appoint Lai Mohamed as their spokes person as PDP Waillers they always say?
So Nigeria Army don dey do child trafficking or kidnapping people like BH suicide bombing?

So the holy group like shiites don dey lie just to be Popular now. I don't blame them because Nigeria don turn to, we have to do what we have to do to survive

This story is mainly for the gullible ones like People way they see Jonathan their hero and PDP blind supporters.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Dojupyo(f): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2016
I've forgotten the system of government we practice sad
Is it Democracy

Please, abeg mey una no bring up any militant group...

700 humans were killed shocked

3 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Dojupyo:
I've forgotten the system of government that we practice

You sure we've a government? I have my doubts

7 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by imsuboi(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2016
hmm. one day, one bad news.

can anything good come out of this administration?

8 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by cococandy(f): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2016
700?
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Wordsmith01: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
This is not nice , human lives should not be treated like trash . The federal government and the Armed forces owe Nigerians an explanation.

4 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by samplegirl(f): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Invitation to Iran and their terror group.

Hmmmm! This body odour government sef. Watching in HD.

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by laprince(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2016
Ok na
Our Army is working.

Our military has caused us more harm than good in the last decade.

The military first carried out extra judicial killing of boko haram leader, which lead to the outbreak of boko haram. Now, its like a virus and we seem not able to contain and curtail it as a nation.

Now, they have started another one. I hope this doesn't escalate.

Now, who bears all the brunt? we; the unarmed civilians. women get raped and killed, children malnourished, men killed, economy crumpled, et al.

I hope they are found alive and well.

5 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by ylaa(f): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2016
200 chibook gals still missing
700 shiites missing too
how many people go come remain for we country?

8 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by chioma9191(f): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2016
really!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Trailblazer1(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2016
undecided
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2016
ylaa:
200 chibook gals still missing 700 shiites missing too how many people go come remain for we country?
The rest of us naa ni

3 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by 247notire(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
And the tyrant could not say anything about this... Nigeria is just useless...

4 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by drss(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2016
n buari is yet to say anything about d shiite issue. Zoo republic.

5 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Gradual procession to a Military Regime.

God help us!
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by samplegirl(f): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Meanwhile our media is criminally silent on this. You can imagine the fuss it would have raised if Jonathan is the one in power.

May God have pity on morons who call themselves Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2016
temitemi1:
The two FOOLS didn't know El-Zakzaky was running "state within the state" wn GEJ was in govt...
As in ehn, you took that right outta my temporal lobe. Let's just keep watching this massive back2back hit of a soap opera in HD. Every episode is a hit.

7 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by austinsmat(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Dojupyo:
I've forgotten the system of government we practice sad
Is it Democracy
Buacracy system government

6 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
are we saying the nigerian army actually buried the deceased shiites....all of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Rochas Dead??? / Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / FG Raises 14-Man Panel To End Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.