Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} (1045 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / How Can A Ugly Boy Attract A Nice/beautiful Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by McGibson(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
I will tell you all you need to know about me when you text or call. But one of my name is Gibson, 25years, currently searching for a lovely and caring girl, i am a graduate, currently doing my Masters degree. I am a lecturer at one of the colleges of health in Anambra state. Am handsome i must say but i can't date my students and i dont really go out that much cos i just came back to Nigeria not quite long. if you really care, pls text me on +2348064031824 or call. Strictly on ladies. And please clean girls, you can do ur medical tests first to make sure you re clean. will be waiting. thank you.
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by sweetBummsy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lolzz... Clean grls indeed! Hav fun searchn dear...wish u d best nd cleanest babe. Lolz
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by cc150615(f): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
you're kidding right? nd hope you've done ur own medical tests too!
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by McGibson(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Am glad with what am getting so far. Critics continue
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
McGibson: And please clean girls, you can do ur medical tests first to make sure you re clean. will be waiting. thank you.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by farano(f): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
*hiohiohiohiohio*

1 Like

Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by Enegod(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
McGibson: I will tell you all you need to know about me when you text or call. But one of my name is Gibson, 25years, currently searching for a lovely and caring girl, i am a graduate, currently doing my Masters degree. I am a lecturer at one of the colleges of health in Anambra state. Am handsome i must say but i can't date my students and i dont really go out that much cos i just came back to Nigeria not quite long. if you really care, pls text me on +2348064031824 or call. Strictly on ladies. And please clean girls, you can do ur medical tests first to make sure you re clean. will be waiting. thank you.
this is a wrong place to find a 100yards wife materal undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Miss yuzedo is the woman you are searching for...

1 Like

Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by dytbabe: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
With ur thick igbotic accent
Buhahahaahahahahahahahahaha
Oniyeye somebody

2 Likes

Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by dazangel11(f): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
LOL. For nairaland?
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by Debbylizzy(f): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
hummmm.jst passin by.
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by McGibson(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
happy
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by lilmax(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Even nairaland girls no believe say them clean
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by McGibson(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
lol, the clean has contacted me.
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by cc150615(f): 5:43am On Jul 02, 2014
McGibson: lol, the clean has contacted me.
pinshure of her contacting u or.....
Re: A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} by McGibson(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2014
will post it later. At the office now

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities Women Look For In Men. / I Have A Huge Crush On Nikkypearl! / Which Nairalander Has The Sexiest Profile Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.