Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State (66944 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by tosinhtml: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
ok..so now they are planing to come down to south embarassed

Niger delta seems to be the savest place in nig now...since boko haram are still scared of the militants for now.

abi na where dey safe again ? undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by simdam500(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
mayapop: Are they planning to bomb the whole Nigerians, jeez! lipsrsealed

They better go visit albert Einstein for that sad
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by lebienconnu: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dynamite? 4.00 am? when no one is likely to be injured? This is definately not the style of Boko Haram but that of 'Boko Haram'. The last time, it was bangers in a church. Now its a dynamite. Maybe its a drama too.

To all muslims trying to defend Allah (swt). No one and absolutely no one can exonorate Him from all these false accusations against Him by the so called Boko Haram and 'Boko Haram'. Only He can defend Himself. The way He defended His house against the people of elephants.

Many non muslims today now mock His name just for the fun of it. Naturally, knowing that all these claims are fallacy, one tends to be incensed but I plead with all muslims to keep calm, continue to pray to Allah to clear His name and watch as events unfold. Otherwise, if a religious crisis erupts, 'Boko Haram' will have achieved their intention.

Recently, in the same osun state, some 'Boko Haram' detonated bangers in a church only to discover they were working with thier pastor just to cast aspersion to the name of Allah (swt) when they were apprehended. imagine what would have happened if they were not caugth.

"...who is more unjust than the one who fashions falsehood against Allah."

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by tosinhtml: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
le bien connu: Dynamite? 4.00 am? when no one is likely to be injured? This is definately not the style of Boko Haram but that of 'Boko Haram'. The last time it was bangers in a church. Now its a dynamite. Maybe its a drama too.

To all muslims trying to defend Allah (swt). No one and absolutely no one can exonorate Him from all this false accusations against Him by the so called Boko Haram and 'Boko Haram'. Only He can defend Himself. The way He defended His house against the people of elephants.

Many non muslims today now mock His name just for the fun of it. Naturally, knowing that all these claims are fallacy, one tends to be incensed but I plead with all muslims to keep calm, continue to pray to Allah to clear His name and watch as events unfold. Otherwise, if a religious crisis erupts, 'Boko Haram' will have achieved thier intention.

Recently, in the same osun state, some 'Boko Haram' detonated bangers in a church only to discover they were working with thier pastor just to cast aspersion to the name of Allah (swt) when they were aprehended. imagine what would have happened if they were not caugth.

"...who is more unjust than the one who fashions a falsehood against Allah."

abegiii lets hear word !

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by ignis: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Eze Promoe: Someone should confirm
Confirmed
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by curfew: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
do not forget that i told you somali will be a holiday resort compare to nigeria. y'all better grab your guns 'cause no one is going to save you. each individual will soon become a government of his or her own. i have lifted the CURFEW i placed on ANARCHY. this is 2014, the year of 4 blood moons. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... ha ha ha ha ha!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by sexzskil(f): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
I, Sexzskil, am born for pen*is and fvcks
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
How patient my Lord can be.
Persevering with patience in this world of vanity...
He is all knowing and has control over every single thing on earth.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by JoeCutie(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
mayapop: When you come all those will be waiting for you grin tongue
Wow, like seriously? shocked So who would the lucky girl be? *excited* grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by hardeyincah(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Stevenjel: I hope BH guys are not trying to use this one as South West "test-run" .
Apapa's explosion was a suicide bomb and not a tanker as potrayed by media, that was why Lagos state govt immediatly arrested some Hausa in Lagos d next day... no be test run o o , dem don dey South west..
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by armadeo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexzskil: I, Sexzskil, am born for pen*is and fvcks

Shoooor!!! What's this on this thread. This is madness.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by texaco1: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
UrbanMystique: finally someone with sense..
This is definitely the hand work of pdp to get the sympathy of Christians in the state knowing fully well that aregbesola has been tagged an islamist governor....same thing Jonathan did to win Christian's votes in the north....
Its all dirty politics and I guess someone is playing with fire
actually it can be either parties, I won't say it is apc or pdp but this is definitely not a boko haram attack
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by mytym(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
Almost all your topics are about bomb blast. Are you one of them

I tire o @OP are you?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Afroconnect: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Only a fool will think. These acts of terror won't spread while we sit down and watch the terrorists display.

Ethnic and religious divide has ruined us-some fools will support an inefficient President or party just because they are from their ethnic background...terrorists wants fame,they will spread and kill more if we don't arrest or kill their sponsors-we need to fight terror with terror.

Scorched earth tactics should be employed...its a shame we are not seeing any shipments of rapid fighter jets to pursue terrorists to their enclaves after as they try to escape after killing the innocent...we need to employ our full resources on this fight-its better we stop funding our house of reps and cut down on executive expenditure,kill coruption to enable us buy effective military weaponry.

Its a shame,we make more money than nations like North korea and Vietnam,but I assure no terrorists cell or sponsor will survive in those countries,only a country like Nigeria,where people have turned to zombies will we face an existential threat yet we are still only condemning,no real military offensive-nothing...we are doomed if we don't act.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by curfew: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
tosin_html: ok..so now they are planing to come down to south embarassed

Niger delta seems to be the savest place in nig now...since boko haram are still scared of the militants for now.

abi na where dey safe again ? undecided

there is no safe place my son, no where to run and no where to hide. there is no place anywhere to go. you must clean up anybody and everybody who participated in looting the common wealth of the land. you must eliminate them and their families, all of them. that is what justice is asking. be they politician, pastor, imam, high chief or whatever, they have to leave the land for they are the root of these evil days. then, only then, shall the heavy rain fall and sweep away the remnant evil before the land shall know peace again. the blood of the innocent killed cries from the grave. the divine has spoken and so it is.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by kingschild123(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
I'm tired of all this I really feel bomb blast news shouldn't make front page
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by UrbanMystique: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
texaco1: actually it can be either parties, I won't say it is apc or pdp but this is definitely not a boko haram attack
you r right though
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Tobbie9(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Boko haram will set a bomb and there won't be casualties(how stupid do u think they are) so every bomb that goes off in Nigeria is now boko haram, lots of educated illiterates on nairaland, useless bigots

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Simitrendy: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
[color=#000000][/color] embarassed shocked Praying for nigeria evry Day...since bomb is d new topic of the Day!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by bayusman: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
BH making it to the south west gradually (Osun state) next is Ibadan then lagos. Hmmmm I pity every aboki in lagos.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by seydam21(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Now! Yoruba land can now start their war wit okigbe, olonde, ayeta.....e.tc Let the war began! yoruba no want nonsense o beware boko haram
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by jacrux(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Doubt if dis story is really true.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by zains: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2014
The perfect excuse to flood Osun with army, soldiers, police, SSS, civil defence etc in order to perform election abracadabra as was done in Ekiti.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by donem: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2014
Nigeria on the brink.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Decryptor(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2014
What do you expect? Afterall, their Governor Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola is a muslim. They seem to love bombs alot

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by oapbrown(m): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2014
curfew: do not forget that i told you somali will be a holiday resort compare to nigeria. y'all better grab your guns 'cause no one is going to save you. each individual will soon become a government of his or her own. i have lifted the CURFEW i placed on ANARCHY. this is 2014, the year of 4 blood moons. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... ha ha ha ha ha!

People like you should be sent to Iran or Afghanistan to see what War really means...I don't blame yu, yu were born in the 90's so u don't know what an ordinary state riot cud cause. And am sure pple like won't wait if der's a small school riot. Mind yu, Nigeria is yur country, if yu curse her, yu're indirectly cursing yurself. Yu ignorant myopic thinker...

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by oapbrown(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Tobbie9: Boko haram will set a bomb and there won't be casualties(how stupid do u think they are) so every bomb that goes off in Nigeria is now boko haram, lots of educated illiterates on nairaland, useless bigots

You just said my mind...good reasoning!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by cbrass(m): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2014
This is not a terroist attack , don't be fooled please

One party maybe trying to paint another party black

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 02, 2014
mayapop: When you come all those will be waiting for you grin tongue

My sister nor mind that lazy boy wey wan run comot him country becoz of ordinary bomb. abeg my case na both bomb, kidnapping, boko-haram, witches etc. so if you fit help me and prepare those things he ask of for me, i go make sure i pray for you to marry sincere husband, but if the prayer nor work, i go dey wait for you with our wedding ring.

Regards

Donnypool

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

YORUBAS ...OVER TO YOU. PROVE YOUR MANHOOD . LET US SEE YOUR BALLS

NGWA ORUO NA OMUME ...ONYE AGBA NA OSO

Don't talk loud before they head to Awka
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by pcaptain38(f): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2014
Watch n comment on @assurancemama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8uAlQsU6c My heart goes out to everyone affected by bombing in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by debby200080: 1:32am On Jul 02, 2014
grin
LoL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.