Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State (66946 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Haywhymido(m): 2:14am On Jul 02, 2014
ichidodo: Why illesha?...Most probably has a high concentration of mallo muslims nay boko sympathizers.Very unfortunate,really...
cheap fool, next time try n read d message been pass across clear, stop reading messages with a blocked n one directional way mind dat u currectly av. Incident occured in ife, here u r talking abt ilesha n boko sympathizers. Wait,which side of nigeria r u frm?
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 02, 2014
ejakpovi2: jonathan only lost in osun state in 2011 election. Pdp is using all the trick they have at their disposal to gain sympathy.even if pdp plant bomb everyday it wil not save omisore 4rm defeat and fani kayode.

please shut up, for you know not what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 02, 2014
ejakpovi2: jonathan only lost in osun state in 2011 election. Pdp is using all the trick they have at their disposal to gain sympathy.even if pdp plant bomb everyday it wil not save omisore 4rm defeat and fani kayode.

please shut up for you know not what you're saying.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 02, 2014
ejakpovi2: omisore should be arrested cos osun state is peaceful b4 this election campaign.we have known peace and rapid development 4 over 3yrs. Pdp e-goat will stil justify this murderer

That's why you guys die shamefully, are you ready to prove it that he's a murderer?

Eranko lasan lasan.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 02, 2014
ejakpovi2: lizard head so u cannot read [b] in btw the line that pdp plant this bomb to gain sympathy from the electorate. [s] that is pdp campaign strategy to corner south west electorate.but they have fail. [/s] Bad rubbish.

This guy will definitely fail a sanity test.

This guy is mad, general public take note.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by MCastle: 3:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Hello Friends are you Unemployed? Dissatisfied with ur job? Or looking for an extra source of income? An American company 3years now in Nigeria needs honest Nigerians to partner with. If you are interested in this opportunity, contact-08053664444 or SMS to 08161333339
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 02, 2014
MCastle: Hello Friends are you Unemployed? Dissatisfied with ur job? Or looking for an extra source of income? An American company 3years now in Nigeria needs honest Nigerians to partner with. If you are interested in this opportunity, contact-08053664444 or SMS to 08161333339

* waka*

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 02, 2014
mike404: RAMADAN KARREM ABI RAMADAN MALU TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS

More like Ramadan kaboom in Ile ife
When asked about the explosions, Aregbe says " it was no explosion,it was just an O- bomb that went off when when the citizens of the state of O-sun were eating their O- meals,I assure you,O-misore had no hand in this" grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by wiringdpt(m): 4:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Muslims holy month expect lots of holy bombings #lunatics

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by koredelomo(m): 4:44am On Jul 02, 2014
JudismphD: No cause for alarm. Some political imp whose satanic agenda is to morgage the state with evil planted dynamite to shake up the state ahead of the guber poll.
we all know its been done to derail and send shivers down d spine of d governor it cannot be linked to BH, its pure dirty politics. Why osun @ dis time hmmmm some is geering up for d elections on August 9th already
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by kilokeys(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2014
bruno419: seun pls guarantee me dat I won't look for my post else......... lipsrsealed
bros ehn e tire me.. lost abt 200 posts , and 4 frontpagers.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Xyge(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: Hope no casualty?
Sisterly, deal with the adrenaline while reading next time, ok? No rush...so your commentaries won't be ermm..*i've forgotten that word again*.. Eitherways, post says no casualties were recorded. Peace.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by RayMcBlue(m): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Ilekere: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I won't comment until Boko haram comments lipsrsealed

Stop promoting the terrorism sect. This was exactly what your government warned y'all about.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by curfew: 5:29am On Jul 02, 2014
oapbrown:

People like you should be sent to Iran or Afghanistan to see what War really means...I don't blame yu, yu were born in the 90's so u don't know what an ordinary state riot cud cause. And am sure pple like won't wait if der's a small school riot. Mind yu, Nigeria is yur country, if yu curse her, yu're indirectly cursing yurself. Yu ignorant myopic thinker...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! i know who i am. no one can deceive me any longer. my forefathers were not nigerians so why should i be your nigerian. i refuse to be a nigerian. so don't force it on me and don't tag me your nigerian for that name invariably means a criminal in the eyes of international community.
for associating me with that obnoxious tag i bid boko haram pay you a night visit.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by biomedixexcel(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2014
Scared!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by fapcrook(m): 5:46am On Jul 02, 2014
ssultana:

U know what is weirdi heard this from your likes! You keep preaching this message......and I keep hearing it from you not any of my extremely beautiful religious texts
why are u replying roxell, pray his mouth doesnt kill him
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by basty: 5:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Let us tell Jonathan Badluck that his time is up. PDP planted the Bomb in Ile-Ife to show that Aregbeaola is Boko Haram. PDP is trying to use religious divide in Osun to wreck havoc. God will not allow that.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by onyxo76(m): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2014
I find this difficult to believe, i live in ile-ife and the location mentioned in quite close to where i live and i never heard anything, besides this no one is talking about this bomb blast except on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2014
This thread proved those people (the ones on nl)are cowards and have inferiority complex towards the Igbos. It potrays them as the real tribalists! If this had happened in Igbo land,page one till the end would have been filled with unnecessary tribal war and insults. Their main e-warriors are ashamed to comment why the learners who are commenting are pretending to be peace lovers.
That mad man and nl security man 5.00GPA would have had drugs(tribal war)to cure his madness.

Ekpenta gba unu na ezi na uno unu.

tonychristopher:

YORUBAS ...OVER TO YOU. PROVE YOUR MANHOOD . LET US SEE YOUR BALLS

NGWA ORUO NA OMUME ...ONYE AGBA NA OSO

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by retepmurt(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2014
The origin of Yorubaland,i hp the town wil nt make history again by being the origin of attack on Yorubaland.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Human trafficker!!

MCastle: Hello Friends are you Unemployed? Dissatisfied with ur job? Or looking for an extra source of income? An American company 3years now in Nigeria needs honest Nigerians to partner with. If you are interested in this opportunity, contact-08053664444 or SMS to 08161333339

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by enomakos(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote
author=bayusman]BH making it to the south west gradually (Osun state)
next is Ibadan then lagos. Hmmmm I pity every aboki in lagos.[/quote] did't u hear a bomb go off in lagos?it was not a tanker explosion but a bomb
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by simplynola(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2014
It could be those explosives used in blasting rocks in the state that might have gone haywire. Terrorists will always want to make sure there are casualties
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2014
Why ile-ife? Why that shanty?
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by hotwax: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2014
Peppyluv: This thread proved those people (the ones on nl)are cowards and have inferiority complex towards the Igbos. It potrays them as the real tribalists! If this had happened in Igbo land,page one till the end would have been filled with unnecessary tribal war and insults. Their main e-warriors are ashamed to comment why the learners who are commenting are pretending to be peace lovers.
That mad man and nl security man 5.00GPA would have had drugs(tribal war)to cure his madness.

If you so much hate yorubas, why cant you take a gun and kill the one next to you. You are the real definition of cowardice.

You claimed you disgustingly hate yorubas , yet you cant do anything to it. A coward, stop using nairaland to show muscle. Go to the street and show muscle with cutlass. Yeye iggo chicken.

FYI, bombs were planted in churches in owerri last week by boko haram. It took grace of God for the people to discover it. If it actually went off. Guess people should start attacking igbos and be calling them cowards.

We are facing a great danger as a nation. ALl what people like you could do is play tribal on this. As if Igbos are immune to the same adversity.

Dont tell me boko - harams have not killed any Igbo. And the ones they killed, what did you (ewarrior) do to it.

A born Ignoramus

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by oapbrown(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2014
curfew:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! i know who i am. no one can deceive me any longer. my forefathers were not nigerians so why should i be your nigerian. i refuse to be a nigerian. so don't force it on me and don't tag me your nigerian for that name invariably means a criminal in the eyes of international community.
for associating me with that obnoxious tag i bid boko haram pay you a night visit.

You just made me laff in Japanese...I see yu're trying to claim an alien citizenship. Good for yu! But don't u fink yu'll be a fool to rain curse on a blessed country like Nigeria, if yu're not a Nigerian? If yu're bold enof of dat pit wea yu come from, why not mention d name and let's tell yu d history...since yu might nt really know. Every country has experienced more than what Nigeria's experiencing right nw and we're still in one piece. Ur forefathers and urself, I guess yu came to hustle here and yu all cudnt make it, it's a pity tho'. Like I said, even if yu're not a Nigerian, if yu've ever visited Nigeria or done anything here, and u curse Nigeria, you and yur people are been cursed indirectly with dsame curse! So yu can go ahead and see how you'll finish yursef. Empty-head!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2014
To me, attacking ile-ife is a waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by oapbrown(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Peppyluv: This thread proved those people (the ones on nl)are cowards and have inferiority complex towards the Igbos. It potrays them as the real tribalists! If this had happened in Igbo land,page one till the end would have been filled with unnecessary tribal war and insults. Their main e-warriors are ashamed to comment why the learners who are commenting are pretending to be peace lovers.

U're obviously a learner...blocked-head! Did yu go to school at all? If yu read d thread very well, yu shud understand dey were just explosives. Has it ever happened in the story of BH to blast a place without casualties? Stop thinking with your fingers, think with your brain, cos it's obvious dat the weight of ur language is blocking ur thinking faculty!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by bokoarerams: 7:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Ilekere: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I won't comment until Boko haram comments lipsrsealed
omisore planted d bomb to prepare d platform for flooding of osun state with d military during d guber polls. I have commented, hope u can talk nw?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by UnimkeAk(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: Hope no casualty?

4 billion Persons died while the remaining 2 billion suffered severe injuries.

U cannot read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match / Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.