Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State (66948 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by criuze(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2014
macof:

Dan fodio conquered nowhere, Ibadan defeated his army
Read your yoruba 19th cent. history from an objective author. How did Oyo empire fall for the jihadists
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by DarryOsh(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2014
Ceasar1: It's Ramadan..
Do I know u? I know a dude who calls himself ceasar . Could it b u?
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Rexyl(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2014
saintikechi: Osun/APC/election/bomb blast........
PDP share the money !!!
APC share the bombing !!!

hahaha ...

politicians, I beg, don't scatter naija o. To all bombers delivering the message of Satan their master, nemesis will soon catch up with them on earth and if they escape that here... they are going to be roasted in hell till eternity.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by sheffyUTD(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
When Aregbesola's suit against Oyinlola was in court, a bomb exploded in the Osun state secretariat and Aregbesola was quickly linked to it in the morning withouth investigation and harrased by Oyinlola, PDP through Nigeria police. The case died down when one of the suspect was arrested in the house of a PDP chief in Osogbo and everyone knew it was a plan to tag Aregbesola 'Bokoharam' been a muslim and in the end, kill the suit against Oyinlola.

Now, another explosion some few time to the election - Is this a war of religion, politics, desperation, anti-development or mental disorder? If we can go to any lenght just to win popularity, it is a real sickness.

Sad enough, some are already attacking religion, that's exactly what they want to achieve. But I believe it's fail on arrival, people aren't dump as they may expect.

PS: If Amechi (APC), Rivers Gov is a Muslim, the worst of all xplosion would have been recorded in the state. Who will even vote him?

*Bigotry is hypocrisy, hypocrisy is darkness; the worst of all evils*

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by 500GPA: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
the warrior72:

The chicken has come home to roost, so what say ya.....5.00GPA grin wink

IT'S NOT BOMB BLAST, IT'S A BOMB DUE TO ROCK BOMB BLAST.

#IT'S NOT HANDIWORK OF BOKOHARAM
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by shevy45(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
@JudismphD, i guess your afraid to mention name, it is the work of omisore & it's entourage.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Coldfeet(f): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Unimke_Ak:

4 billion Persons died while the remaining 2 billion suffered severe injuries.

U cannot read.
You and Xyge are insane!!! When I made my comment the op didn't state if there were casualties or not I believe he later updated as the events unfolded. Anyways thank God no body died and thanks to you two aproko for bringing me back to this topic am better schooled now.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Aphrodite4(f): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Only in a failed State (Nigeria) will politicians resort to violence, terrorism, and mass murder as political tools.
Just because elections r imminent in Osun just see what deez wicked people are doing all in the name of getting power.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by sinto5(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
:Dintact am tried of dis Nigeria am moving to Niger or Iran!!!! ;Dintact am tried of dis Nigeria am moving to Niger or Iran!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by akpanbaba: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
So BH is moving southward now.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by farano(f): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
texaco1: i already did , 3 out of his 6 topics are on bomb blast and bomb warning and , one was even about an impending bomb blast in osun state
There's another one he created today.. na wa o
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by oba2flex(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
wiringdpt: Muslims holy month expect lots of holy bombings #lunatics
And u are satisfied u've made some sense
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by jacrux(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
There was no bomb blast in Ife.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by texaco1: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
that should be a signal about that guy
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by EMMABC1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
salaksmana: It was a DYNAMITE and no life was lost, it happened around 4am and not 5:30am. There were two, but the police anti-bomb squad defuse the other, confirmed by Osun commissioner of police.
You can call it knockout, banger, matches, dynamo or anything u like, it will not do you and ur people any good. U have joined Fashola and co in covering up realities and truth abt bomb explosions that have occurred in the SW region in d past one week, just to create a false impression that the region is safe frm BH. We are watching
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
EMMA BC:
You can call it knockout, banger, matches, dynamo or anything u like, it will not do you and ur people any good. U have joined Fashola and co in covering up realities and truth abt bomb explosions that have occurred in the SW region in d past one week, just to create a false impression that the region is safe frm BH. We are watching
Everything that explode is a bomb? You're an expert in explosion and know better than the police? When there was a bomb blast at the state secretariat in 2007, nobody denied the fact that it was a bomb, that was a period when bomb blasts have not even become popular in the country. Not everything that explodes is a bomb.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Rexyl(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:

May be he is very current! He wouldn't want an April fool thing to be a reality.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Rexyl(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
akpanbaba: So BH is moving southward now.

could they have potential sponsors? irrespective of religion or political affiliation if omo oodua catches anyone doing such they will tear him or her to pieces alive. anyone with such intention should just learn from what they did to the likes of... esp if it is something that has to do with their collective interest.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by emiaserere(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
How true is this story? Some individuals debunked the story while others tried to affirm it. This is to impress the need for all and sundry to be security conscious more than ever before.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by lawal28c: 2:28am On Jul 03, 2014
I think say na only north here OooooooooooooooooO..............................eya..........we are 1 nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Xyge(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Coldfeet: You and Xyge are insane!!! When I made my comment the op didn't state if there were casualties or not I believe he later updated as the events unfolded. Anyways thank God no body died and thanks to you two aproko for bringing me back to this topic am better schooled now.

coldfeet coldfeet! Beautiful Igbo Girl!grin... You'll agree wif me that it's unLADYlike to refer to a Gentleman as such..
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Coldfeet(f): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Xyge:
coldfeet coldfeet! Beautiful Igbo Girl!grin... You'll agree wif me that it's unLADYlike to refer to a Gentleman as such..
I hear angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Xyge(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Coldfeet: I hear angry
Awww.. I've vexed the beautiful lady.. *bangs head on ze wall*.. And my post meant no harm o.. Babes, how do i make it up to you?
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by teeyford(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Guykhena:
I give up on this country...
Now no region is safe in Nigeria... undecided

Na wa ooo
u c dis is our problem,we are all loookin for safe places,forgetting those who are endangered....have u prayed ferverently?wat are u doing to help the situation? We either get online from our safe places and condemn these bokorist's or cause more hatred.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Coldfeet(f): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Xyge:
Awww.. I've vexed the beautiful lady.. *bangs head on ze wall*.. And my post meant no harm o.. Babes, how do i make it up to you?
Give that cutie on ur dp a kiss and a hug! And Please quit banging ur head on zhe wall it kinda proves my first statement right.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Xyge(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Coldfeet: Give that cutie on ur dp a kiss and a hug! And Please quit banging ur head on zhe wall it kinda proves my first statement right.

smiley *pulls babysis closer..hugs and plants a wet kiss on her cheek*..a dainty lass i had a 'chat' wif online, said to give you that one.* isn't she sweet? Hehe

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by ejakpovi2: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
imoleay0:

This guy will definitely fail a sanity test.

This guy is mad, general public take note.
thunder fire ur generation for spewing rubbish from ur gutter.pdp e-goat
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
ejakpovi2: [size=48pt]thunder fire my generation for spewing rubbish from my gutter. [/size]
I repeat, this man is mad, nairalanders take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.