Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Canada Or Uk - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Or Uk (15420 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
lovelydamsel:

CONGRATULATION!!!

You better go and reapply for your Canadian visa and stop wasting your time here unnecessarily
Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

You better go and reapply for your Canadian visa and stop wasting your time here unnecessarily

Hahahahahaha singing*JESUS TAKES THE WHEEL" celebrity.its nice knowing you my number one fan.
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Hahahahahaha singing*JESUS TAKES WHEEL" celebrity.its nice knowing you my number one fan.

I no get yah time wink
Re: Canada Or Uk by solomonwis(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Lol, thought u said u're leaving me in peace before,... so you're only pretending.... Have you study in Canada and UK before? Please answer..

grin grin

I know why you are asking,you want us to play "roforofo".....I know better. I will answer you simply,I know the little above you enough to be able to come up with superior argument (not personal attacks/gobbledygook). You could have lived in mars and know nothing about mars. Living there/studying there doesn't give you an edge if you are not alive to the happenings around you. (Let me break it down before you misinterpret,I won't say yes or no to your question) but I know better than you until you come up with a superior argument.

My advice:

Don't argue blindly...Learn to learn even from a "foolish" person.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

I no get yah time wink

You have my time for you to follow up my story and I don't even know you.that's what fans do;always want to know what the celebrity is up to.so they can familarize and be a groupie smiley
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
solomonwis:

grin grin

I know why you are asking,you want us to play "roforofo".....I know better. I will answer you simply,I know the little above you enough to be able to come up with superior argument (not personal attacks/gobbledygook). You could have lived in mars and know nothing about mars. Living there/studying there doesn't give you an edge if you are not alive to the happenings around you. (Let me break it down before you misinterpret,I won't say yes or no to your question) but I know better than you until you come up with a superior argument.

My advice:

Don't argue blindly...Learn to learn even from a "foolish" person.

grin grin grin solomonwis, do you know that it is indefensible for being in the teeth of plain reason and commonsense? grin

Do you know that telling me that i should not argue blindly is a PRECONCEIVED? grin

Are you aware that most of the trouble in the world is caused by people wanting to be important? grin

King of Canada

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
lovelydamsel:

You have my time for you to follow up my story and I don't even know you.that's what fans do;always want to know what the celebrity is up to.so they can familarize and be a groupie smiley

Awww, u're still here.. grin
Re: Canada Or Uk by solomonwis(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

grin grin grin solomonwis, do you know that it is indefensible for being in the teeth of plain reason and commonsense? grin

Do you know that telling me that i should not argue blindly is a PRECONCEIVED? grin

Are you aware that most of the trouble in the world is caused by people wanting to be important? grin

King of Canada

Now that you've crowned me the king of Canada what king are you? King of England? grin grin grin grin(Try that and spend the rest of your life in gaol grin grin grin).

Better go face your sport viewing center business! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy(Now I know I am wicked).... grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
solomonwis:

Now that you've crowned me the king of Canada what king are you? King of England? grin grin grin grin(Try that and spend the rest of your life in gaol grin grin grin).

Better go face your sport viewing center business! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy(Now I know I am wicked).... grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, me king? I'm more than King... grin Only me, I murdered a ROCK grin, i injured a STONE grin, i hospitalised a BRICK grin, I'm so mean i make medicine SICK grin. Go on doctcomnamename grin grin grin
Re: Canada Or Uk by ochukoccna: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
dotcomnamename: Zerray. Don't let anyone disguise Canada or UK for you. Pray about it and let God guide you.
**************************************************************************************

Canada falling behind on poverty, inequality, says report
Conference Board report card gives Canada a B, ranked 7th out of 17 developed countries

Canada isn't living up to its potential or its reputation when it comes to societal issues like poverty, government and inequality, according to the Conference Board of Canada.

SOURCE: http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-falling-behind-on-poverty-inequality-says-report-1.1332406

*********************************************************************************

decide yourself
It is apparent you are biased in your suggestion for Zerray to decide regardless your 'Don't let anyone disguise Canada or UK for you. Pray about it and let God guide you' advise
Just tell her to come to the UK simples! angry angry
Even the Canadian news story you posted is inconclusive because despite 7th position of Canada, it is is the Scandinavian countries, Austria and Holland which are rated over Canada &not even your beloved UK is mentioned tongue tongue
From the same link you posted, I got this
However, Canada still maintains a great level of income mobility, ranking ‘A’. Compared to other countries, there isn’t a very strong relationship between a family’s economic background and how much their children can expect to earn. In Canada, just 19 per cent of a family’s disadvantage is passed on, while that is 47 per cent in the U.S. and 50 per cent in the U.K.
and this
The report wasn’t without a few positive marks for Canada – the conference board highlighted acceptance of diversity and life satisfaction as strengths.Crime was also an area in which Canada was given good marks, with lower rates of homicides and burglaries than most of the other 17 countries.
People from Africa, Asia to the Western nations are the same every where in that they eat, sleep, phuck, marry, have children, work, conceive ideas, build structures, die and the cycle continues
It is just the societal and governmental structures which especially Western nations have put time , effort and vision to grown & nurture that differ
If Zerray wants education ONLY the UK is the place to come to
If it is education and immigration AFTERWARDS, Canada is the place
Every country has advantages and disadvantages. sad sad
Any other thing is saying 1+1 does not equal 2. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
ochukoccna:
It is apparent you are biased in your suggestion for Zerray to decide regardless your 'Don't let anyone disguise Canada or UK for you. Pray about it and let God guide you' advise
Even the Canadian news story you posted is inconclusive because despite 7th position of Canada, it is is the Scandinavian countries, Austria and Holland which are rated over Canada &not even your beloved UK is mentioned tongue tongue

and this

People from Africa, Asia to the Western nations are the same every where in that they eat, sleep, phuck, marry, have children, work, conceive ideas, build structures, die and the cycle continues
It is just the societal and governmental structures which especially Western nations have put time , effort and vision to grown & nurture that differ
i want education with job good relevant job experience before coming home.hope you get.
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
zerray: i want education with job good relevant job experience before coming home.hope you get.

I love this kiss

There is no better lunch than this. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
ochukoccna:

and this

ITK season is dead.. You can never know better than the King of Canada.

We've talked about this we'ved buried it with jokes, just because you want attention and an award, you downgraded yourself for zero profit.. lolz funny! Just read what you wrote again, if he want only Education its UK, if he want Education and Immigration Its Canada... Since the only education for only UK is part of your claim to Canada, then why don't you simply mention only Canada without mentioning UK rather than contradicting yourself out of ITK ''I Too Know''? I don't have time for ''Notice Me'' people like you.... If the OP decide to study in Canada or UK, what is my own? What even give you impression that the OP has not made up his mind to study in UK? And then you came out with the ishhh you wrote up there as if your dad is Chris Alexander the Canadian citizenship and immigration minister...

When we SEE pride being displayed it is guaranteed that what follows next is destruction.

Enjoy yourself, Canadian Chief Immigration Officer..

4 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
zerray: i want education with job good relevant job experience before coming home.hope you get.

I guess you have made up your mind on what you want.all the best smiley
Re: Canada Or Uk by ochukoccna: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
And what the xxxxxxx is wrong with you daft oaf? grin grin
What the xxxxxxxx is my problem if the OP chooses Canada ov UK or UK over Canada? angry angry
What do you mean by 'we buried it with jokes'? Was the thread closed?
I simply analysed subliminal messages by you an initial post by you and suddenly, your mouth gushes out like xxxxxxxxxxxx during the monthly cycle undecided undecided
So I don't get it with your name calling and pride embarassed embarassed
If the simplicity of what I wrote cannot be comprehended by your intellectual faculties, do say you are a cerebral midget rather than abusing my person to score emotional highs cool cool
Re: Canada Or Uk by ochukoccna: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
In today's UK, while you will will get good education; getting relevant postgraduate work experience is quite rare
Its not as easy as it was once for Nigerian students over here yet if you are AN EXCEPTIONAL TALENT you never know wink wink
But you could tidy your acts together and start applying once you are in the UK seeing an MSc student has just 3 months after studies to leave mama Charles kingdom grin grin
Cheers and goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Or Uk by BaaleofMontreal: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2014
zerray: pls canada or uk where is a better place to have a masters interms of
-affordable accommodation
-where student can work while also studying atleast for allowance
-well recognised degree in nigeria labour market
thats all for now.

CANADA

2 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2014
dotcomnamename:

I have friends and families in Canada and some of them have relocated back to the UK and Switzerland complaining of the same unemployment.

I don't need to argue with you about this at all... Do you know whether i've lived in Canada and the UK before? Do you know when i left Canada and UK? Do you know whether i've study in both countries before? So don't argue what you don't know... Let your advice be probably and should not be in a confirmation format...

Don't disguise....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Do you know that telling me that i should not argue blindly is a PRECONCEIVED what? grin

King of Canada

Re: Canada Or Uk by oladunwo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
dotcomnamename:

where student can work while also studying at least for allowance= Its UK, cos in Canada during your 1st 2 semesters you will not be able to work off campus.

Talking about work permit as a student in Canada, it's automatically given with ur study permit. It is a new tin that came into being in June 1 of dis year. As for me, Canada is expensive but the best

2 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by BaaleofMontreal: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=oladunwo][/quote]

Canada is expensive? Compared to Uk? Or in what terms?

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by oladunwo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Canada is expensive? Compared to Uk? Or in what terms?
Am referring to the tuition fee of Canadian institutions. It is expensive but it really worth it
Re: Canada Or Uk by BaaleofMontreal: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
oladunwo:
Am referring to the tuition fee of Canadian institutions. It is expensive but it really worth it

its cheaper than Uk Unis tuition

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
oladunwo:
Talking about work permit as a student in Canada, it's automatically given with ur study permit. It is a new tin that came into being in June 1 of dis year. As for me, Canada is expensive but the best
expensive? hw?
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
ochukoccna: And what the xxxxxxx is wrong with you daft oaf? grin grin
What the xxxxxxxx is my problem if the OP chooses Canada ov UK or UK over Canada? angry angry
What do you mean by 'we buried it with jokes'? Was the thread closed?
I simply analysed subliminal messages by you an initial post by you and suddenly, your mouth gushes out like xxxxxxxxxxxx during the monthly cycle undecided undecided
So I don't get it with your name calling and pride embarassed embarassed
If the simplicity of what I wrote cannot be comprehended by your intellectual faculties, do say you are a cerebral midget rather than abusing my person to score emotional highs cool cool

Don't give yourself headache Oga-Ade, you're in a state of Spiritual immolation and Hullabaloo, be careful so you won't turn to Political Brouhaha about the OP's personal decision or made up his mind already......

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

CANADA

[size=50pt]UNITED KINGDOM[/size]
Re: Canada Or Uk by BaaleofMontreal: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
dotcomnamename:

[size=50pt]UNITED KINGDOM[/size]

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain, To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
dotcomnamename:

I know more than 3 people with Masters plus Professional certs from Canada and US, went back to Nigeria, after 2 years of searching for jobs, some of them are Royal Milk Street marketers while some recently gave up the job...

No place is the best ... its the grace of God....

Proff exams and masters from Canada and USA selling royal milk . My guy, either you no sabi lie or those people na correct olodo.

8 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by needful: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please solomonwise and lovely, stop arguing with dotcomnamename who doesn't know anything about Canada or even the UK he is siding. For ur information Solomon and Co, dotcomnamename is a domain buyer and seller and he hasn't even crossed naija border to cotonu not to talk about going to Canada or even uk. If u want to know more about dotcomnamename, go to business forum and u will see his hand work as a domainer. Pls solomonwise, reserve ur comment for our almighty Canadian forum and leave dotcomnamename.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
needful: Please solomonwise and lovely, stop arguing with dotcomnamename who doesn't know anything about Canada or even the UK he is siding. For ur information Solomon and Co, dotcomnamename is a domain buyer and seller and he hasn't even crossed naija border to cotonu not to talk about going to Canada or even uk. If u want to know more about dotcomnamename, go to business forum and u will see his hand work as a domainer. Pls solomonwise, reserve ur comment for our almighty Canadian forum and leave dotcomnamename.

hahaha this cracked me up.hope you are ready for dotcomnamename cos he is coming for your a.s.s.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
needful: Please solomonwise and lovely, stop arguing with dotcomnamename who doesn't know anything about Canada or even the UK he is siding. For ur information Solomon and Co, dotcomnamename is a domain buyer and seller and he hasn't even crossed naija border to cotonu not to talk about going to Canada or even uk. If u want to know more about dotcomnamename, go to business forum and u will see his hand work as a domainer. Pls solomonwise, reserve ur comment for our almighty Canadian forum and leave dotcomnamename.

lol, i left Naija over 10 years ago grin Now you see how you just shop F9 grin, ask the domain gurus in the business section i am very sure some of them will definitely tell you where i live, some of them should even have my pics grin... I've lived in those arguing countries before and i spent 4 years in one and 2 years in one, until i finally relocated to a small beautiful quiet country 'Island of the Ireland' grin.

I live in Baile Átha Cliath, the English name is : DUBLIN cheesy This is the country where one of the Nairaland travel moderators ''Vicjustice'' lives too.

Since i get called back to work i stopped domain guru, if you read my recent posts in the biz section you will see that i stopped domain guru few months ago... grin

Everyone here only giving their opinion even though the op have the final decision and good luck to him... But next time, if you'e not sure about someone its advisable you don't bother to comment about the person.

However, you got your info wrong about where i live and domain guru grin

You try but you no get am, but [size=20pt]Shop Knuckle [/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK / Australia Skilled Independent Visa / Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.