Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Canada Or Uk - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Or Uk (15419 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chillisauce:

Proff exams and masters from Canada and USA selling royal milk . My guy, either you no sabi lie or those people na correct olodo.

Thank God for your own and on behalf of that your brothers, sisters and friends... Just enjoy the goodness of God in their life...

4 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by astrophel: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
hello i have a question concerning the federal skilled workers' program. Are my siblings (over 18/unmarried) and mother considered as dependents? ( can they come with me if only i applied?) Do i need to provide a recommendation letter for every job i had? what if that was not possible and i only included the job managers' contact information
Re: Canada Or Uk by astrophel: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Solomonwise, hello i have a question concerning the federal skilled workers' program. Are my siblings (over 18/unmarried) and mother considered as dependents? ( can they come with me if only i applied?) Do i need to provide a recommendation letter for every job i had? what if that was not possible and i only included the job managers' contact information
Re: Canada Or Uk by oladunwo(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2014
I swear I love the way u answered him. U answered him with gesticulation and that is the kind of attitude all nairalander suld imbibe. Once again, I dove my cap for u oga dot com.
dotcomnamename:

lol, i left Naija over 10 years ago grin Now you see how you just shop F9 grin, ask the domain gurus in the business section i am very sure some of them will definitely tell you where i live, some of them should even have my pics grin... I've lived in those arguing countries before and i spent 4 years in one and 2 years in one, until i finally relocated to a small beautiful quiet country 'Island of the Ireland' grin.

I live in Baile Átha Cliath, the English name is : DUBLIN cheesy This is the country where one of the Nairaland travel moderators ''Vicjustice'' lives too.

Since i get called back to work i stopped domain guru, if you read my recent posts in the biz section you will see that i stopped domain guru few months ago... grin

Everyone here only giving their opinion even though the op have the final decision and good luck to him... But next time, if you'e not sure about someone its advisable you don't bother to comment about the person.

However, you got your info wrong about where i live and domain guru grin

You try but you no get am, but [size=20pt]Shop Knuckle [/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canada Or Uk by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Hello Zerray.I stumbled on this thread and read through.I must say it was quite informative,enlightening and humourous smiley cheesy
I know by now u've decided...or maybe u're out sef.Can I know the country u finally picked?grin

Hpe I didn't just wake up the sleeping thread.*tip-toes outta the thread* grin
Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2020
WoodcrestMayor:
Hello Zerray.I stumbled on this thread and read through.I must say it was quite informative,enlightening and humourous smiley cheesy
I know by now u've decided...or maybe u're out sef.Can I know the country u finally picked?grin

Hpe I didn't just wake up the sleeping thread.*tip-toes outta the thread* grin

I'm still in Ogbomosho.

Satan Punish Buhari
Re: Canada Or Uk by vickydevoka(m): 1:40am On Aug 28, 2021
For school especially MSc. U.k is de best for job Canada. As it differa from province to province.
Re: Canada Or Uk by vickydevoka(m): 1:41am On Aug 28, 2021
I know someone with a master's degree from the UK, no papers and job, went back to naija . After 6 months staying at home, attending test upon interview. Later settled for this 30k mtn customer care.

Akin to working with ssce or first degree. Wasted money and time.
De person is not sharp at all.
Re: Canada Or Uk by vickydevoka(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2021
I know someone with a master's degree from the UK, no papers and job, went back to naija . After 6 months staying at home, attending test upon interview. Later settled for this 30k mtn customer care.

Akin to working with ssce or first degree. Wasted money and time.
De person is not sharp at all.
N please I don't advice no science courses in u.k. look for causes u can use in applying around de world. Like I.T. or medical courses.

No go de read political science or business management. ( Oyibo no need black to manage dere business or come de do politics with Dem).
The need you handwork. It's very important to them
Re: Canada Or Uk by vickydevoka(m): 1:56am On Aug 28, 2021
dotcomnamename:

Thank God for your own and on behalf of that your brothers, sisters and friends... Just enjoy the goodness of God in their life...
Please can I be your friend. Your maturity in terms of response is top notch. I'm planning to leave dis country by January 20. N england seems to be more easier to get than any Canada.
I'm gonna reside in middlesbrough. I believe from dere I can make a move probably to somewhere else if not conducive. I need someone who is really expose to guide me tru

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by todayo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
dotcomnamename:

You can write this again and again. I concur..

Any day, any time, immigration or not, residency or not, education or not, UK is the best.

[size=15pt]UK[/size]
Exposure..UK
Multicultural...UK
Cert recognition most....UK
Adaptation... UK
Working Permission length as a student.... UK
Currency.... UK
Less Distance to Nigeria.... UK
Cheap air-fare.....UK
-------------------

[size=15pt]CANADA[/size]

Work Permit Immigration-......Canada
Shorter time citizenship.....Canada

WINNER: United Kingdom of Great Britain kiss

End of story...

What about bringing your family along with you?
Which country is better with that?
Re: Canada Or Uk by todayo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
What about bringing your family along with you.
Which country is better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell / Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK / Australia Skilled Independent Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.