Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (173077 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2017
SKYQUEST:
For viewing centreS who showed the barcelona vs athletic club match yesterday what decoders are you using? I am not sure the real madrid vs sevilla match will be aired today also by dstv.
Angel TV on Multi TV
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
pls has any one comfirm d collective channels separation? Hw tru and how was it separated?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2017
bodetheo:

pls has any one comfirm d collective channels separation?
Hw tru and how was it separated?
Am told decision reversed by DSTV
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2017
on my own decoder ss5 & 6 are on one decoder ss7 & 4 on another ss11 & 12 on the third
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2017
bodetheo:
on my own decoder ss5 & 6 are on one decoder ss7 & 4 on another ss11 & 12 on the third
I am in the process of getting this collective package.
And the friend leading the process, told me that,
the decision to split channels on collective decoder has been reversed.
So they have reverted to the old way of each decoder having all sports channels.
I didn't see SS3 in your list. Why?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2017
kwameking:

I am in the process of getting this collective package.
And the friend leading the process, told me that,
the decision to split channels on collective decoder has been reserved.
So they have reverted to the old way of each decoder having all sports channels.
I didn't see SS3 in your list. Why?
sorry ss3 is with ss11 & 12 pls can u give me his contact cos I still want to pear some decoders today
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
bodetheo:

sorry ss3 is with ss11 & 12 pls can u give me his contact cos I still want to pear some decoders today
Okkk.
I will talk to him before
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2017
bodetheo:

My man told me this evening that, the collective package is difficult to get. So pls find someone else to help you.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Uthmanloay: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2017
PLS ANYBODY THAT HAV DSTV CL PLAN PLEASE I NEED ONE IN OSUN STATE
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Dreamflyin(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2017
What can be done to Dstv collective account splitting?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pls now that there is a DSTV compact promotion, how much will it cost if I am to buy two decoders to pair for extra view?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nblaze: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please bro, I run a viewing centre and I wanna get this multi TV decoder to show copa del rey matches. Can brief me on how I can?uote author=kwameking post=53018395]
Angel TV on Multi TV
[/quote]
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nblaze: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
I hope its true oo cos they do me wayo dis last month oo. I paid and I couldn't watch all ss channels nd I don give out my third decoder. I hope dey don return am to showing all ss stations oo cos na dat one make sense pass. I see no reasons paying N17240 for 3 ss stations on each decoders. Doesn't make sense
Am told decision reversed by DSTV[/quote]
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
nblaze:
Please bro, I run a viewing centre and I wanna get this multi TV decoder to show copa del rey matches. Can brief me on how I can?uote author=kwameking post=53018395]
Angel TV on Multi TV
Do you want to track multi TV?
To: 12522/12525 v 30000
You can track 16E first. Then turn dish little below and leftwards whiles standing at the back of the 16 E dish.

I really need this Collective package but I am not getting it.
The one leading the process says things are difficult now.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 5:11am On Jan 26, 2017
nblaze:
Angel TV on Multi TV
You can even use strong decoder for it
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nblaze: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Oh kk. I don't even have d decoder yet. I want to buy a decoder for it ni. Does anyone have strong decoder for sale? Or any decoder I can use to track multi TV? I just need a 3rd decoder for my centre so I can show 3 matches @ d same time. I checked premier league from march 4th did year, all matches will be played at d same time (4pm) and I have been thinking about getting canal+ but I was told d sub is 6,600naira plus my collective package will be too much. Any advice on this and d decoder I can use will be greatly appreciated.
You can even use strong decoder for it[/quote]
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nblaze: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Can I use star times decoder to track multi TV or any of the FTA sports channel?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2017
If the 4pm is your reason, then hold your horses.
When we get into March, they will assign the proper time to each match.
The format will be the same as always.
The 4pm you see, is tentative or temporal.

I also need 3 collective decoders for my viewing center in Ghana. The person who was leading my process says things are hard now.

Do you have anybody who can help to get me the 3 collective decoders?

nblaze:
Oh kk. I don't even have d decoder yet. I want to buy a decoder for it ni. Does anyone have strong decoder for sale? Or any decoder I can use to track multi TV? I just need a 3rd decoder for my centre so I can show 3 matches @ d same time. I checked premier league from march 4th did year, all matches will be played at d same time (4pm) and I have been thinking about getting canal+ but I was told d sub is 6,600naira plus my collective package will be too much. Any advice on this and d decoder I can use will be greatly appreciated.
You can even use strong decoder for it
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nblaze: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=kwameking post=53141207]If the 4pm is your reason, then hold your horses.
When we get into March, they will assign the proper time to each match.
The format will be the same as always.
The 4pm you see, is tentative or temporal.

I also need 3 collective decoders for my viewing center in Ghana. The person who was leading my process says things are hard now.

Do you have anybody who can help to get me the 3 collective decoders?

Bro, getting d decoders isn't a problem at all. Here's what ull do: Just buy 3 dstv decoders all in your name d I think a promo is ongoing, then when u wanna pay for sub, tell em u want a collectice package on it. Twas easy for me even though I had just two decoders when I went to their office at first. I later on took d last decoder which didn't carry my full name but had my surname on it and they asked for a letter of concent and I provided it and dat was it. Got it working d same day. Just buy 3 decoders nd when ure paying for sub, tell em u want to connect all three on an account for collective package.

As regards d decoders to show extra, I want one at the moment tho for copa del rey matches nd la liga matches so any idea on what to do or what to get? Someone told me I need a 1.8m dish and a strong decoder, is that all I'll be needing?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=nblaze post=53144890][/quote]
For Copa del rey, just buy 60cm dish. Track the multi TV. There is a channel on it called Angel TV. They show the Copa del rey.

The real right holder of the copa del rey is Kwese Sports.
Kwese Sports also show the copa del rey. To track Kwese Sports, u need 80cm or above to get good signal.

The Kwese Sports is at the same direction as the Star times dish.
You don't need 1.8m in any of the above.

After getting the dish and the decoder, I can teach you how to track any of them.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
@ Nblaze, I have sent money to a nairaland member who resides in Lagos to buy me three decoders all in his name.
He tells me the promotion carries a compact package.

So until I finish using the compact package for the month, I can't subscribe for premium.
Are u aware of that restriction?

Or I can't do collective package until I use the compact subscription.
Is that the case?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
@ Nblaze, lets talk via my email:
kwame0299 @gmail.com
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nblaze: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=kwameking post=53155458]
For Copa del rey, just buy 60cm dish. Track the multi TV. There is a channel on it called Angel TV. They show the Copa del rey.

The real right holder of the copa del rey is Kwese Sports.
Kwese Sports also show the copa del rey. To track Kwese Sports, u need 80cm or above to get good signal.

The Kwese Sports is at the same direction as the Star times dish.
You don't need 1.8m in any of the above.

After getting the dish and the decoder, I can teach you how to track any of them.

Oh kk bro. Thanks alot. Will let u know
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nblaze: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2017
kwameking:
@ Nblaze, lets talk via my email:
kwame0299 @gmail.com

Kk, I'll email u now.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2017
nblaze:

Kk, I'll email u now.
U got mail
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by certifiedgman: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
kwameking:
@ Nblaze, I have sent money to a nairaland member who resides in Lagos to buy me three decoders all in his name.
He tells me the promotion carries a compact package.

So until I finish using the compact package for the month, I can't subscribe for premium.
Are u aware of that restriction?

Or I can't do collective package until I use the compact subscription.
Is that the case?

talk to me on whatsapp @kwameking
i can help u ship ur decoders, linking, payment , reset and all
+2348035411740
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by xnnalvin(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
3m dish 4 sell at ikotun Lagos pm me wit my watsap number if u nid it 08164594584

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by kwameking: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
certifiedgman:

talk to me on whatsapp @kwameking
i can help u ship ur decoders, linking, payment , reset and all
+2348035411740

Thank you very much sir. Nblaze is actually helping me.
Should your services still be needed, I won't hesitate to contact you.
Thanks very much
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
If there is anyone who what to join a collective package and it's very urgent can call me now 08027178777.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Dreamflyin(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Collective Account wey Dstv don spoil with channel splitting?

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Decision has been reversed
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Dreamflyin(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2017
brainy02:
Decision has been reversed
When Biko?
I got an email from Dstv saying the opposite.
My decoders are doing separate channels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply)

Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.