Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ladies And Marriage Desperation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies And Marriage Desperation (2543 Views)

Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / Difference Between Desperation And Being Deeply In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Marriage Desperation by orbis(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Fiestly, i aint chauvinistic, but i find it reallly irritating when you try to have a decent discussion with most ladies especially the ones close to their 30's...the first thing they kindda ask is 'are you serious about marriage with me". like seriously!!!!
Marriage is not something people enter at the spur of the moment, so probably that why we see a lot of ladies coming online here to cry about their failing marriages...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Only you Waka come dey discuss with ladies above 30yrs, Wetin you dey expect dem ask you before ?
You see under 30yrs, you Waka pass go meet 30 something, come here dey complain .
My dear, make una bear the pains, you make the society and here you are complaining. Na una dey shout for social media,,go marry, go marry. Dem wan marry now, you come dey complain grin

Btw, you wey dey razzle 30 +, how old are you? Wetin you dey wait for. Abi u be ogakpakpa? That akamu dey expire o, let no one decieve you.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
orbis: Fiestly, i aint chauvinistic, but i find it reallly irritating when you try to have a decent discussion with most ladies especially the ones close to their 30's...the first thing they kindda ask is 'are you serious about marriage with me". like seriously!!!!
Marriage is not something people enter at the spur of the moment, so probably that why we see a lot of ladies coming online here to cry about their failing marriages...
sharap and stop insulting ladies, marriage is sweet

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by orbis(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
lofty900: sharap and stop insulting ladies, marriage is sweet

Dude, keep your hormones to your wife

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
orbis: Fiestly, i aint chauvinistic, but i find it reallly irritating when you try to have a decent discussion with most ladies especially the ones close to their 30's...the first thing they kindda ask is 'are you serious about marriage with me". like seriously!!!!
so what exactly is your point? They should stop asking you if you're serious with marriage or what?
Guy,you no get yarns abeg! Shift make I see road!!

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by 1stola: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
^ 20 likes for u babe
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by orbis(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
berem: so what exactly is your point? They should stop asking you if you're serious with marriage or what?
Guy,you no get yarns abeg! Shift make I see road!!

angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dsee them hating already tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by feminineA: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2014

what kind of ''decent conversation' are you trying to have with her? really she just wants to know where she stands and what you are really driving at. If ladies around you continue to have that feeling then change your style and manner of conversing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Chillisauce: Only you Waka come dey discuss with ladies above 30yrs, Wetin you dey expect dem ask you before ?
You see under 30yrs, you Waka pass go meet 30 something, come here dey complain .
My dear, make una bear the pains, you make the society and here you are complaining. Na una dey shout for social media,,go marry, go marry. Dem wan marry now, you come dey complain grin

Btw, you wey dey razzle 30 +, how old are you? Wetin you dey wait for. Abi u be ogakpakpa? That akamu dey expire o, let no one decieve you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Chai!!!
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Quite a lot of 30+ ladies in here looking for marriage. You don't want to have them on your tail.
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
See yab grin grin
True, akamu dey expire too. An expired akamu will not be thick and if you make am, it go turn watery. If you drink am, you go dey piss like donkey.
so sayeth the ogbologbo of corn fermentation.

Smart gals are tired of them coming to chop and leave. Who wan be long term sidekick? Abeg put a ring on it before you chop or waka pass.
grin grin

Chillisauce: Only you Waka come dey discuss with ladies above 30yrs, Wetin you dey expect dem ask you before ?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2014
armyofone: See yab grin grin
True, akamu dey expire too. An expired akamu will not be thick and if you make am, it go turn watery. If you drink am, you go dey piss like donkey.
so sayeth the ogbologbo of corn fermentation.

Smart gals are tired of them coming to chop and leave. Who wan be long term sidekick? Abeg put a ring on it before you chop or waka pass.
grin grin

Abi o. If they relax, they will be the one to make the loudest noise to condemn them for not wanting to get married. O.k, they want to be serious and marry, they say you are too desperate. Haba!! what do these men want? you see why them no dey put man matter for head? You wan die before your time? If man matter dey heavy you for shoulders, biko drop am down ooo.

The Op no remember say akamu go dey watery one day. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2014
Op, i thought you are sensible enough to understand why these ladies are desperate. Or you just feel like condemning women today? You are in a society that is very harsh to women and you are still asking why ladies are desperate to get married?
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by shizzle11(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
lol....dont know exactly what you ladies mean by that 'akamu dey expire', as if a 70year old man cannot impregnate a woman. If we are to go by your analyses, pray tell, who is at the higher risk of running out of time reproduction wise? or do you guys just want to make jest of the op?

@chillisauce and sophyrocks

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by shizzle11(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
op your line of argument is thoroughly flawed, what do you expect from an almost 30yr old? to continue playing games and tasting different d1cks? you forget that the more they advance in age, they lesser their chances of getting suitors. Any girl that doesn't take herself serious at such age must be a complete nonentity

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by orbis(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ok ladies, seems i was misunderstood here. What i had in mind to say was the kinda irritating way some ladies query your advances towards them. you say hello, an they marriage. Before a guy would even bring up the issue of marriage, he must have courted the lady for maybe six months trying to see if she possesses the qualities he need in a wife. Some ladies want him to skip the inquiries and just want him to propose. Babes, it doesn't work that way and no amount of desperation would cower us into marrying bad wives.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
orbis: Ok ladies, seems i was misunderstood here. What i had in mind to say was the kinda irritating way some ladies query your advances towards them. you say hello, an they marriage. Before a guy would even bring up the issue of marriage, he must have courted the lady for maybe six months trying to see if she possesses the qualities he need in a wife. Some ladies want him to skip the inquiries and just want him to propose. Babes, it doesn't work that way and no amount of desperation would cower us into marrying bad wives.
Those ladies are reminding men like you that when you approach them, its not for games but must have marriage in view. I dnt think a reasonable lady would just tell you the word 'Marriage' when you dnt even know her name. Yes, you have to get to know yourselves well. But it must have marriage in view, marriage is the focus not games or keeping her hanging while you distribute your sperm about or having s*e*x or committing abortions while you turn her to 'Lord of the rings' for years. Some of you men are not serious and have no knowledge of what you want. Kmt.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by orbis(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Those ladies are reminding men like you that when you approach them, its not for games but must have marriage in view. I dnt think a reasonable lady would just tell you the word 'Marriage' when you dnt even know her name. Yes, you have to get to know yourselves well. But it must have marriage in view, marriage is the focus not games or keeping her hanging while you distribute your sperm about or having s*e*x or committing abortions while you turn her to 'Lord of the rings' for years. Some of you men are not serious and have no knowledge of what you want. Kmt.

i didnt know
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11: lol....dont know exactly what you ladies mean by that 'akamu dey expire', as if a 70year old man cannot impregnate a woman. If we are to go by your analyses, pray tell, who is at the higher risk of running out of time reproduction wise? or do you guys just want to make jest of the op?

@chillisauce and sophyrocks

So you don't know it expires. Just like the eggs in female . Doesn't mean they can't get pregnant or impregnate someone. Just that the final produce might have some anomaly . The longer you wait, the higher chance of producing a down syndrome child.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: undecided

BCC :Orbis and shizzle11 grin
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Some men are not serious, they dey find person remaining last lap of fertile years 2 waste. angry Inshort what does d op, expect a 30+ lady 2 be saying when entering a relationship? Let's see how it goes??..
Op , u no. SerioUs... If marriage talks makes u scared, then always be frnds with ladies from 18+ to mid 20s.. Na those ones go even trap u , with belle sef , just on one night stand. Then dat marriage talk u dey fear, will materialise without 2much story.. U go man up, sharp sharp.. Except u rather be a baby dady.. Yur choice grin.. Choose wisely.. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Kanwulia: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Only in Africa and Nigeria.
I don't see desperate women in any part of the civilized world o. grin
POVERTY and UNEMPLOYMENT na BYTCH! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by shizzle11(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Chillisauce:
BCC :Orbis and shizzle11 grin
lol...grin

Chillisauce:
So you don't know it expires. Just like the eggs in female . Doesn't mean they can't get pregnant or impregnate someone. Just that the final produce might have some anomaly . The longer you wait, the higher chance of producing a down syndrome child.
Ok!
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
orbis: Ok ladies, seems i was misunderstood here. What i had in mind to say was the kinda irritating way some ladies query your advances towards them. you say hello, an they marriage. Before a guy would even bring up the issue of marriage, he must have courted the lady for maybe six months trying to see if she possesses the qualities he need in a wife. Some ladies want him to skip the inquiries and just want him to propose. Babes, it doesn't work that way and no amount of desperation would cower us into marrying bad wives.
All things being equal, a man isn't suppose to date a lady for 6months or more without sincerely conceiving the thought of tying the knot with her in the nearest future.
Some of you men are the reason why some ladies remain unmarried even in their late thirties..... Why will a man in his right senses date a lady for 10yrs or more without putting a ring on it?
Free kitchen services.....
Free laundry services......
Free cleaning/arrangement services.....
Not forgetting, free tosky services!
Now tell me, why won't she be desperate after going through all that for decade and still counting......
Ya'll don't want bad/rotten wives yet to use and dispose girls @will...... Who are u dumping them for?
If every man should have a sincere relationship with just a single lady and then tie the knot after few months; I think the number of unmarried ladies would be @a diminishing rate.
If you don't want a "bad wife"; don't make another man's wife "bad"!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
All things being equal, a man isn't suppose to date a lady for 6months or more without sincerely conceiving the thought of tying the knot with her in the nearest future.
Some of you men are the reason why some ladies remain unmarried even in their late thirties..... Why will a man in his right senses date a lady for 10yrs or more without putting a ring on it?
Now tell me, why won't she be desperate after going through all that for decade and still counting......
Ya'll don't want bad/rotten wives yet to use and dispose girls @will...... Who are u dumping them for?
If every man should have a sincere relationship with just a single lady and then tie the knot after few months; I think the number of unmarried ladies would be @a diminishing rate.

I agree with you there.
The length at which some people "date" is just very sometimes.

As in, what are you still deciding that you haven't already come to a conclusion in one full year?
Unless you never "set", in which case, you shouldn't even be wasting her time to begin with.

The basic characteristics of a woman are the same. You are only just analysing the part of this one that is "different" and checking if it works for you. It is perfectly okay to break things off if it's not a good fit.
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by cococandy(f): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Thank you jare!! Better person has spoken!!
Watch these men o. They will date a lady for so long just because of the benefits i bolded in your comment. Tell this lady that you cannot marry her, Mbanu!. When belle enter, na there them go remember say she be bad wife and dnt marry her!! You see their hypocrisy? Before you know, a lady they just met weeks ago they rush to marry her. Is that how to look for good wife? Help me ask them o.

An average man is responsible for numerous abortions of different ladies. Almost all of them are murderers!! Yet na them dey make noise say make ladies born first before marriage because of fear of punctured wombs! Will abortions occur if these men can just stop being dogs? That is how they create bad wives and in the end after parabulating all over the place they end up with the same bad wife they fear. My dear, that is how they search for wife o.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by egopersonified(f): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Op, i sorry for u, they don finish u, take heart ehh, God will bring your own patience goodluck come for u,pele.
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Thank you jare!! Better person has spoken!!
Watch these men o. They will date a lady for so long just because of the benefits i bolded in your comment. Tell this lady that you cannot marry her, Mbanu!. When belle enter, na there them go remember say she be bad wife and dnt marry her!! You see their hypocrisy? Before you know, a lady they just met weeks ago they rush to marry her. Is that how to look for good wife? Help me ask them o.

An average man is responsible for numerous abortions of different ladies. Almost all of them are murderers!! Yet na them dey make noise say make ladies born first before marriage because of fear of punctured wombs! Will abortions occur if these men can just stop being dogs? That is how they create bad wives and in the end after parabulating all over the place they end up with the same bad wife they fear. My dear, that is how they search for wife o.

I feel you. And I created a thread about this a while back
https://www.nairaland.com/1180510/men-why-lock-down-long

Though I must agree with some of the comments in that thread.
Women are also to blame too as most enter into the relationship without any serious goals to begin with and thus, stayed past her expiration date. Women need to have timelines, after-which, just relegate the relationship into a simple healthy friendship so you don't miss out on the real deal during your prime.
The woman has to make sure the guy understands this before they start dating. It's called setting boundaries.

Because during that time she would have been approached by more serious guys, but because of her own fear of change, she would lock in with the unserious BF just because "he was the first to ask me out". They get smarter the older they get.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in getting the facts straight before starting all these dating things.
It's all part of going after what you want, something Nigerian girls need to get more active at instead of just sitting down and waiting for unicorns.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by orbis(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
egopersonified: Op, i sorry for u, they don finish u, take heart ehh, God will bring your own patience goodluck come for u,pele.

My dear, watin you want make I talk.. you know when someone dares to say the truth and damn all consequences he will be vilified .
Re: Ladies And Marriage Desperation by orbis(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

My dear, I don't think any man forces a Lady to do those things you mentioned. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sick Of The Brain Fog, Time For Change. Stop Wanking / When Is The Right Time To Have Sex With Ur Partner After Normal Delivery / Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.