Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? (3186 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Gpac123(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Removed
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by lomaxx: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
What's the big deal in popping a hymen?

3 Likes

Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by benswagtt(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Y do u care 2 knw? Its meaninlex... Brk ha hrt nd u wil knw wat it takes 2 deflower a gal nd brk ha hrt
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Rexphobia(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
since you dey fear already....make i help you elevate am.

The breaking of the hymen represents a blood covenant between you and the lady. If you break up with her and she decides to curse you.....

well, lets just say it will be very potent.

5 Likes

Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by command01(f): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
does it matter?life goes on....
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by command01(f): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rexphobia: since you dey fear already....make i help you elevate am.

The breaking of the hymen represents a blood covenant between you and the lady. If you break up with her and she decides to curse you.....

You've been brainwashed
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by UjSizzle(f): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Do you want to break up with her?
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by zeb04(f): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
She gave you her virginity so what?
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Tallesty1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wey the person wey take your own virginity
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by McWhillion(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rexphobia: since you dey fear already....make i help you elevate am.

Are you kidding?
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Gpac123(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Rexphobia(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
command01: You've been brainwashed

Hian...wetin happen naw? Didn't you see my cavaet at the beginning of the comment?

Abeg, No be me collect your hymen o. Face bush

6 Likes

Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by ERCROSS(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
oga ade...
u had beta snap out of diz ur fears..
she shld be one fearing nt to loose u, not d oda way round..

1 Like

Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Rexphobia(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
McWhillion:

Are you kidding?

A curse has no power over the righteous (Numbers 5:23-28)

1 Like

Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by simplyme3(f): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Whats the big deal in Bëeing the first to get there?
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Mogenerous(f): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rexphobia:

A curse has no power over the righteous (Numbers 5:23-28)

do you mean, righteous righteous or righteous having premarital sex? Thot the meaning of righteous is to absolve from sin. Toh

1 Like

Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bro she should be the one asking this question
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by OohMpa: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Poster bro, what of the boy that disflowered you?

How did you lose him? angry
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Eyepencil: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gpac123: You guyz dont get dis. Its not dat i want to end d relationship its just dat i cant afford to lose her. She bahave somehow somtyms nd wil ben tnkn if she loves me or not. Seriously i luv nd she is everytn to me. I cant afford to lose her.
Two of you should stop fornicating wit dat ur small prick tongue
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Rexphobia(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mogenerous:

do you mean, righteous righteous or righteous having premarital sex? Thot the meaning of righteous is to absolve from sin. Toh

I mean righteous righteous as in right standing with God. That response was to the dude that quoted me asking me if I was kidding.

So what's ur take on the topic?
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hey Kid, dnt be selfish, the earlier u accept dat other guys will bruise ur chic to high heavens the better for ur lil poor hrt. U r nt scared for her loosin u, but u r scared dat other bigger n better guys will chop ur sweet cherry wit u. All dis selfish small boys sef! Hian!
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by summerflame(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
We know your type
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by kadapi(f): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eyepencil: Two of you should stop fornicating wit dat ur small prick tongue
u got me laffin......
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by kadapi(f): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=Eyepencil] Two of you should stop fornicating wit dat ur small prick tongue[/quote. U got me laffin.......hw do u knw his prick is smal?
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Eyepencil: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=kadapi][/quote] I have seen it b4
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Medunah: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
''does it matter, life goes on'....
''she gave you her virginity, so what?
''Whats special about bin d first to get dere''

Nawah oo, am suprised @ d bitter comments comin 4rm d ladies. jz because d guy that popped ur cherry broke ur heart doesnt mean it has to go same way 4 oda girls.

1 Like

Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by omoelu1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
E nor get Wetin person no go see for this Nairaland enh!
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
If breaking up with a girl you deflowered,is a degree,I swear,I would be a PhD holder...guy,popping hymen aint a big deal...
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by poffistands: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
......Paul is typing........
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by ITbomb(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
OohMpa: Poster bro, what of the boy that disflowered you?

How did you lose him? angry
OoMpa is back
Where is the © or (TM)
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Clinton594(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
uj_sizzle: Do you want to break up with her?

do you want to come in after the breakup
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by Mintayo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Medunah: ''does it matter, life goes on'....
''she gave you her virginity, so what?
''Whats special about bin d first to get dere''

Nawah oo, am suprised @ d bitter comments comin 4rm d ladies. jz because d guy that popped ur cherry broke ur heart doesnt mean it has to go same way 4 oda girls.
seriously, i am shocked too. Some ladies sha...shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Prince Forces Staff To Strip Unclad For His Viewing Pleasure / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.