Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man (3093 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by ahamonyeka(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please experts in the house I really want to know if too much sex has an effect to a man's health cos I can't do without sex three times in a week.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by balash(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't think so! 3 times in a week is okay but I think you should always eat good food and keep a good knowledge of your health status always as well make you no go die Ontop woman one day lol

1 Like

Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by iceberylin(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Little or no effect physically...
But
Mentally

1 Like

Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by correctyourself(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Three time a week is not toomuch, please fire on and more strength to your waist.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
No
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Three times in a week is OK now, haba. I don't think it is too much. I was even expecting to see 3 times per day.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by ronald4lif(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
3times a week isn't too much and no known side effects has been recorded from any one who engages thrice a week. But I think there should be side effect if it was a daily basis occurrence.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
I can't just spill My precious juice like that.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by jojewel: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
it takes you good 21days for all your body system to fully recover. once a week is recommended. Consult your doctor for more details..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
3 weeks is amateur where i dey na....... i fuk everyday

pls dont bliv evrything u see
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Maxi112: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
too much of everything is bad op...

once in a week is cool by me
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
My boyfriend does it everyday... Most times twice aday!
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by funlord(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Rolly83:
My boyfriend does it everyday... Most times twice aday!

You and him must both be extremely jobless! And good at lying!!!
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
You call three times a week too much sex?

or did you mean three times a day?
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
You call three times a week too much sex?

or did you mean three times a day?
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Modenzy: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
How can sex be too much..........?
my guy forget that thing, the more you eat, the more your sperm flows....................

For me, I like that thing wellah.......... i swear

1 Like

Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
correctyourself:
Three time a week is not toomuch, please fire on and more strength to your waist.

ekwensu grin
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by correctyourself(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
onyenze123:

ekwensu grin

Akirika! shocked
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Samuel8604: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
yeah it does affect, I mean it really really does....

SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by dekate1(f): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
SEX SEX SEX dats all av been hearing today undecidedSEX SEX SEX dats all av been hearing today
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by chriskosherbal(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
It varies between individual.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
ronald4lif:
3times a week isn't too much and no known side effects has been recorded from any one who engages thrice a week. But I think there should be side effect if it was a daily basis occurrence.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
How about me that does it every day... Morning and night
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by BUSHHUNTER: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Everything has its own effect!....I knew a guy back then in school..na every day the guy dey knack mornin afternun nd night....one day he fainted and was rushed to hospital the doc told him...he has shortage of sperm

He was placed on 3 to 6months without sex.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by jieta: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Please experts in the house I really want to know if too much sex has an effect to a man's health cos I can't do without sex three times in a week.
Ur's is even better. my is five tyms a week and d bit ch will still be complaining.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yesterday was crazy, I was coming from home and heading to somewhere.
Then i saw this nice car parked beside me and a very old lady that should be in her late 30's with a bleached skin came down and started coming towards me. At first, I thought maybe I had a problem with her son or husband but then, I noticed that the lady was smiling at me, when she finally reached where i was, she smiled and greeted me and said
"Hello, you must be Olayinka Fawaz iTSF right??"
I didn't even know when my head nodded in agreement, i quickly replied..
"Yes i am"
She said..
"Wow! I'm your friend on facebook and i have been dieing to meet you, Omg! I can't believe today is my lucky day.. I must confess, your updates always have a way of making my day"
Immediately she said that, I started noticing how beautiful she looks...
She continued..
"I have always wanted to repay or show my gratitude to you for always making me smile and laugh. If you dont mind, please can you just follow me to my car?"
At this point, she started looking like a young girl in her early 20's, infact I almost asked her why she didn't go to school today.
Well, I followed her to her car and she first gave me her card and asked me to call her anytime anyday...I can remember how she made it clear to me that she was single. Then she brought out her bag and handed me some cash, just when I was about to collect the money from her hand, i had a knock on my head.
That was when i woke up from sleep and saw my brother standing beside my bed saying...
"Oya wake up make we go fetch water"
I swear am still crying!
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by TheAziz: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
Yesterday was crazy, I was coming from home and heading to somewhere.
Then i saw this nice car parked beside me and a very old lady that should be in her late 30's with a bleached skin came down and started coming towards me. At first, I thought maybe I had a problem with her son or husband but then, I noticed that the lady was smiling at me, when she finally reached where i was, she smiled and greeted me and said
"Hello, you must be Olayinka Fawaz iTSF right??"
I didn't even know when my head nodded in agreement, i quickly replied..
"Yes i am"
She said..
"Wow! I'm your friend on facebook and i have been dieing to meet you, Omg! I can't believe today is my lucky day.. I must confess, your updates always have a way of making my day"
Immediately she said that, I started noticing how beautiful she looks...
She continued..
"I have always wanted to repay or show my gratitude to you for always making me smile and laugh. If you dont mind, please can you just follow me to my car?"
At this point, she started looking like a young girl in her early 20's, infact I almost asked her why she didn't go to school today.
Well, I followed her to her car and she first gave me her card and asked me to call her anytime anyday...I can remember how she made it clear to me that she was single. Then she brought out her bag and handed me some cash, just when I was about to collect the money from her hand, i had a knock on my head.
That was when i woke up from sleep and saw my brother standing beside my bed saying...
"Oya wake up make we go fetch water"
I swear am still crying!
lmao u no well oo
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
TheAziz:

lmao u no well oo
grin grin grin
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by femiero: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
jojewel:
it takes you good 21days for all your body system to fully recover. once a week is recommended. Consult your doctor for more details..

this is totally false
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by ahamonyeka(m): 6:03am On Feb 06, 2016
jieta:
Ur's is even better. my is five tyms a week and d bit ch will still be complaining.
hmm I need that kind of girl.
Re: Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man by jieta: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2016
ahamonyeka:
hmm I need that kind of girl.
u are joking

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That She’s Really In Love With You / 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Sperm 18+ / I My Self & My Wonderful Friends Justina At Nairaland Beach Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.