Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Did He Realy Quite? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did He Realy Quite? (1565 Views)

How Did He Know She Cheated? / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Realy Quite? by benice2: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
my guys ex girl friend still come to visit him every wkend in his house,yet he claims there is nothing btw them.that he has quite d rship 4 long.
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by sistawoman: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
Does she stay the night?

What time of day are the visits?

How long are the visits?

Are you there for the visits?

Have you met her?

We need more infomation
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by whitelexi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
@Be-Nice: it is QUIT, not QUITE

Kai! This generation sef, all u lot know is how to chase men even before u r able to speak good english.
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by Godalone(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
Quite,Quiet,Quit.
All na Oyinbo.
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by MissyB1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2008
whitelexi:

@Be-Nice: it is QUIT, not QUITE

Kai! This generation sef, all u lot know is how to chase men even before u r able to speak good [b]e[/b]nglish.
Just for the records,when next you wanno spell 'English',make sure the 'E' is written in a capital letter. wink
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by benice2: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2008
she is always there evry weekend 4 a visit and atimes spends the nite there while me i dont pend nite there & av never done that.once is time 4 me to go home,he goes to drope me.

when his parents came around,she stoped coming and now they went back i saw her again.

jst because i asked him the name off his ex-girlfriend,he picked on me,got angry and he decided 2 go and drop me.mean while i read his txt msg but he didnt knw i went thru it and i didnt discus it either but i found out he is cheeting on me,and the girls name in his phone is the same name the exgirl bears. . .
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by whitelexi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
Missy B:

Just for the records,when next you wanno spell 'English',make sure the 'E' is written in a capital letter. wink

Firstly it is record and not records, secondly there should be a space after your comma, and thirdly, you should not say "make sure your 'E' is written in A capital LETTER"  cheesy wink wink
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by benice2: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
thanks 4 the correction
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by MissyB1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
whitelexi:

Firstly it is record and not records, secondly there should be a space after your comma, and thirdly, you should not say "make sure your 'E' is written in A capital LETTER"  cheesy wink wink
Jst take correction and not seek error where there's none. wink
1-Record/Records=same tongue
2-Space btw the word and comma?you must be kiddin' me. tongue
3-what's wrong with'Make sure'? tongue
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by benice2: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2008
so there is no more advice to contrib 2 my question
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by arramyjay: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
Chances are tht he really quite,but some funny things are still going on.
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by whitelexi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
Missy B:

Jst take correction and not seek error where there's none. wink
1-Record/Records=same tongue
2-Space between the word and comma?you must be kiddin' me. tongue
3-what's wrong with'Make sure'? tongue

You sef take correction like be-nice did and stop justifying your blunders. . . By the way, "Make sure your E is written in a capital letter" is wrong! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by sistawoman: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
We have really gone off topic. If we want/need an English lesson you can move that to another thread.

Anyway; I am not sure i would be all that comfortable with this other "ex-gf". i am not really sure she is an ex. I take it you have not met her? Why are you not at his place when she comes over? How long ago did they break up?
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by janami(f): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
be - nice
so whr r u during these weekends?
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by MissyB1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2008
whitelexi:

You sef take correction like be-nice did and stop justifying your blunders. . .   By the way, "Make sure your E is written in a capital letter" is wrong! tongue tongue tongue
It's 'Be-nice' . . .a name should begin with a capital letter. cheesy
I still say. . . the last statement you quoted from my previous reply is correct. . . .
otherwise,correct it.

PS:I started this jst* to letcha* know that when correctin' sm1,there's
no reason to be rude. . . cuzz* you aren't perfect.You owe Be-nice an apology  tongue.
Be-nice sorry for digressin'. . . I'm out now. wink
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by benice2: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
i go to visit him and after that i go home,i've never slept in his house b4
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by janami(f): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
ok, so u guys see during the day and then the ex comes in the night to sleep ova, but when u come the nxt day she is gone? ur story sounds somehow, but if it is true he is not cheating on u, rather he is cheating on her (His ex i mean) with u

so obviously he did not call it quits with her
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by MissyB1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
be-nice:

so there is no more advice to contrib 2 my question
Sorry dear,I think there's more to it than what your bf tells you.
C'mon . . .on no account should she spend a night at his place.
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by whitelexi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2008
Missy B:

I still say. . . the last statement you quoted from my previous reply is correct. . . .
otherwise,correct it.

PS:I started this jst* to letcha* know that when correctin' sm1,there's
no reason to be rude. . . cuzz* you aren't perfect.You owe Be-nice an apology  tongue.
Be-nice sorry for digressin'. . . I'm out now. wink

@be-nice: With all due respect

I'm so sorry that i cannot apologise for reprimanding you after that howler of an error you made up there. Reason being, that you have still not made the correction grin
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by MissyB1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2008
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by sistawoman: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
When you go visit what type of things do yall do?

Is sex involved each time?
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by spikedcylinder: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ topic
Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to squeeze the truth out of him despite the fact that it is as obvious as a dog in a duck parade. undecided

Missy B:

I think an exception is made for monikers and yes, a space is required after a comma. Not like I'm a sage in English or anything. smiley
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by dapsy4u2(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
U GUYS SHLD ANSWER THE GIRL'S QUESTION RATHER THAN CONDUCTING GST CLASSES HERE, BUT U HAVE ALL THE TIME O, TO KNOW
WHEN SHE COMES IN AND OUT OF HIS HOUSE AND THE TIMING, U DON SOLVE UR OWN PROBLEM. grin
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by MissyB1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I think an exception is made for monikers and yes, a space is required after a comma. Not like I'm a sage in English or anything. smiley
No, a moniker/name of a person/title etc should begin with a capital letter I think.
Again,I refuse to fall into temptation of digressin' lest I get bitten by Be-nice. wink
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by spikedcylinder: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
Missy B:

No, a moniker/name of a person/title etc should begin with a capital letter I think.

You can spell a person's nickname, in this case, an online ID with a small letter, there are no rigid rules dictating that.

Personally, I find it weird when people refer to me as Spikedcylinder. I'm like, loosen up dude, its not my real name. undecided
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by Sauron1: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2008

Did He Realy Quit?

I am afraid, he didn't quit.

Ya boy/f is still shagging his ex. . . . .whether u like it or not.
U are clearly under-estimating the power of close proximity.
The more they see each other and talk in an enclosed space, the more likely they are gonna end up between the sheets.
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by sesman(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am afraid, he didn't quit.

Ya boy/f is still shagging his ex. . . . .whether u like it or not.
U are clearly under-estimating the power of close proximity.
The more they see each other and talk in an enclosed space, the more likely they are going to end up between the sheets.

I totally agree with this, your boy is obviously still having his and cake and eating it, you need to sort it out before you it is too late, all the best,
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by benice2: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
i stoped calling him 4 long now and av not heard from him 2.but then am not bothered abt it again.jst wantd 2 knw if am doing d right thing by keepn quite.
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by sistawoman: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
sesman:

I totally agree with this, your boy is obviously still having his and cake and eating it, you need to sort it out before you it is too late, all the best,

I actully think that the poster is the other woman and the ex girlfriend is the girlfriend.  I bet the ex would be suprised to find out she is an ex.

janami called it before I could.  I kept asking questions to get her to see it herself.

I am so sorry dear.
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by Sauron1: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
be-nice:

i stoped calling him 4 long now and av not heard from him 2.but then am not bothered about it again.jst wantd 2 knw if am doing d right thing by keepn quite.

Cheese n Rice!!!!

You have not heard from him cos he is still enjoying his ex. . .
When he gets tired of her cooch, he would come back to you with excuses that he was jazzed/love portion. grin cheesy
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by spikedcylinder: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
be-nice:

i stoped calling him 4 long now and av not heard from him 2.but then am not bothered about it again.jst wantd 2 knw if am doing d right thing by keepn quite.

I think you really need to be honest with yourself and question your original status as his girlfriend in the first place. I suspect he was cheating on HER with you. undecided
Re: Did He Realy Quite? by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
He not yet done with her gurl,you are simply a necessary distraction !
Don't disturb . . . .shagging in session. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Let Him Go / Why Do Successful Ladies Marry Late? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.