Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey (56139 Views)

Livestock Production: Fisheries, Poultry, Pig, Cattle, Sheep And Goats / Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by streamsy(f): 11:23pm On May 08, 2017
The system i saw in Songhai Farm at Port Novo is of low cost compared to what we practice here in Nigeria. can someone elaborate more on this please especially or Turkey and Duck farm
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Benekruku(m): 3:10am On May 09, 2017
GGfadar:

Free range turkey can work well and profitable in Nigeria
All depends on how u run d system

U will need a large land space to run it perfectly
Major disadvantage ? Maybe theft
Threat ? Maybe theft and predators
Predators ? Snakes, monitor lizards but can be controlled

Thanks!
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
ademola1333:

Pls must the male be sokoto to get desired breed? Cnt female b sokoto and male be West African Dwarf? And for like how much cn I get a male or female sokoto dat cn mate or conceive?

Its not a must to cross breed with male sokoto red goat to get desired breed but its far better
If u get a female sokoto red, d only issue is d height difference
Male WAD will find it stressful to mate a tall female sokoto red though its possible but its easier for tall male sokoto red to *faya* a female WAD

If u r buying a mature male sokoto red goat to start-up, its better u buy a mature female WAD goat or buy a female WAD that as delivered once if u know d source n history of d female WAD

For d price, 12k - 15k max

1 Like

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by tbaby123(f): 4:17pm On May 09, 2017
GGfadar:

Its not a must to cross breed with male sokoto red goat to get desired breed but its far better
Male WAD will find it stressful to mate a tall female sokoto red though its possible but its easier for tall male sokoto red to *faya* a female WAD

If u r buying a mature male sokoto red goat to start-up, its better u buy a mature female WAD goat or buy a female WAD that as delivered once if u know d source n history of d female WAD

Pls i want about 4 that i can raise, as i have a poultry farm, wanna introduce ram business to it. i want ram that will reproduce
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by heraldgric: 5:44pm On May 09, 2017
Now available for sale at Herald agric * Point of lay 18weeks ( brown, zartech) * Old layers brown * Turkey 6weeks and day old * Broilers 4weeks
mails to heraldagric@gmail.com calls 07063491891 Location Ibadan.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by ademola1333(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2017
GGfadar:

Ohh it is because of *firing* lolsss grin
Thanks so much for the info. May God bless you!
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by PoWConsulting: 7:10pm On May 09, 2017
VERY CHEAP!!! A Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production... 35 Products!!!

Get this manual at an affordable and unbeatable price!!! Become Self Employed!!!

The manual contains information on how to produce..

BLACK Soap (Liquid and Bar)
Detergent Powder
Solid detergent
Liquid Soap
Toilet Soap
Medicated Soap
Laundry Soap
Superfatted Soap enriched with shea butter
Superfatted Soap enriched with Cocoa butter
Superfatted Soap enriched with Aloe vera
Superfatted Soap enriched with Honey
Olive oil Soap
Car Wash Soap
Toilet Cleanser
Disinfectant (Izal)
Antiseptic (Dettol)
Shampoo and Anti-dandroff Shampoo with Essential oils
Body Cream
Moisturizing Body Cream
Hair Cream
Hair Conditioner
Face Talcum Powder
Aftershave
Perfume
Relaxer
Styling Gels
Air fresher
Vaseline
Robb
Bleach
Methylated spirit
Toilet roll
Cold water starch
Glycerin with Rose water, and
Jellies (Jeleen & Jelly)

The manual contains information on where you can get cosmetics and soap making ingredients/reagents and machineries in Lagos. It also contains basic standard reagents requirements and practical do-it-yourself pictures of the production processes, reagents, equipments and machineries.
IT'S AN ALL-IN-ONE PACK

Many people have taken advantage of this great opportunity...

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information
WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
www.pillarsofwealthconsulting.com.ng
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by PoWConsulting: 7:11pm On May 09, 2017
GRASSCUTTER FARMING (Eran Igbé, Nchi, Namam Daji)

Do you know about grasscutters, popularly called bushmeat?

Do you know that you can profitably rear, process and package grasscutters? Yes You Can!!!

Grasscutter rearing is a fast growing micro-livestock enterprise with inspiring income potential. Grasscutters are prolific animals. A mature female grasscutter litters an average of 4 grasscutters in just six months. The meat of grasscutter fetches higher prices than meats of domestic animals. The meat of grasscutter has excellent nutritional qualities: high quality animal protein, low fat, high dressing percentage and a unique taste.

Where can you rear your grasscutters? Grasscutters can be reared almost anywhere! It can be in the parking store, kitchen space, under the stair case, passage, balcony, backyard or any available space in your residence; even if you’re a tenant.

Where can you sell your grasscutters? Top class hotels, eateries, suya spots, fast food restaurants such as Mr Biggs, crunches, tantalizers, chicken republic, bars, corner shops, beer palours, night clubs, wedding ground, burial ceremonies, barbeque spots, individuals, open market etc, you just name it! The list is inexhaustible…

Compared to poultry production that is prone to high mortality rate, high cost of feeds and pungent smell, Grasscutter farming has a low mortality rate, their feeds can be found everywhere around us and does not have any characteristic smell.

Compared to pig farming, Grasscutter farming is profitable because of its social acceptability, meat quality, inexpensive feed sources and amenability to captive rearing, good litter size and short generation interval.

Do you need information on where to get High Quality and mature breed of Grasscutters for rearing, battery cage and other necessary production inputs?

Get our comprehensive, workable and bankable business plan on Grasscutter farming at an affordable price!!!

Contact Pillars of Wealth Consulting Ltd…Start up with one or two colonies of grasscutters and build yourself a fortune. Start up a unique farming enterprise today.

Request for the Table of Contents - Drop your mobile number and email address.

Visit and Like our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities.

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655, +2348120032419 for more information.

Email address: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2017
tbaby123:

Pls i want about 4 that i can raise, as i have a poultry farm, wanna introduce ram business to it. i want ram that will reproduce

WhatsApp me on 09032837927
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Intendy: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2017
nice thread.
Try update your thread

1 Like

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by kennyology67(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
GGfadar:

In Nigeria, goats are not commonly sold in kilograms except for some private registered outlet like ZARTECH and few others or some government meat shops like one at BODIJA MARKET, IBADAN.
If you are talking about the ones to breed then i can give you the price range but in kilograms, i doubt if i can get you kilo price.
let me know the exact kind of goat or sheep you want. To breed, consume or to fatten and resell ?

I hope i'm a bit clear ?
hausa goat nd sheep how much pls jst two
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Preprobiotics: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

1 Share

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2017
kennyology67:

hausa goat nd sheep how much pls jst two

Pls indicate d purpose of purchase
Breeding or fattening
Age of animal u desire

That will give u direct answer
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GidiPrince: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please house.

Which is the best and cheap way to feed rams that don't have access to grazing? Majorly fattening.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by gowaga68: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
GidiPrince:
Please house.

Which is the best and cheap way to feed rams that don't have access to grazing? Majorly fattening.
feeding them the mentioned fatting composition mentioned here by the op.
or simply use dusa (shafts of corn, cassava or legumes ) also make sure you add little salt to their dry feeds.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Quite a long time here

Agric is still a kind of way forward for an average Nigerian

Livestock farming is a gd venture if well managed

Get a farmland
Secure d land with wire fencing
Make gd shelter for ur animals and ur farm attendant/herdsman
Provide gd source of water
Get a gd source of feed and also a gd pasture for grazing
Get a gd n reliable vet
Ensure cleanliness in ur farm
Get d best of flock/stock of animals to startup
Finally, try as much as possible to run a gd management system

For consultancy and farm setup, contact me on 09032837927
WhatsApp only
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by jfkenny(m): 3:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Please what fumigant is the best against black � snake

1 Like

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by shyenar999(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2017
GGfadar:

Pls indicate d purpose of purchase
Breeding or fattening
Age of animal u desire

That will give u direct answer

Please sir
What is d difference between breeding n fattening?
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
shyenar999:

Please sir
What is d difference between breeding n fattening?

Breeding has to do with reproduction

Fattening is feeding animals within a short period to attain desired weight for meat production.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Teekzel(m): 2:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Am interested in cattle,cow and goat farming am even thinking of gettingva loan after my business plan write up. So I need enlightenment palz
And how much would How much does (15 sheep) 5 rams and 10 ewe would cost?
5:3calf male and female and 5:5 youngvgoat male and female would cost?
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by adebayo777(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Please I need information on the African Dwarf Cow, are these still been rared? I will like to have a cow farm come 2019 April. I need a mentor
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by gergemam: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
JUMBO TOM TURKEY FOR SALE!

AVERAGE WEIGHT: 10KG

PRICE: 15,000 NGN
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
point of lay birds available in Ibadan, Oyo State at a reputable farm, contact me if u want to buy
08051815079, 09074031864
14 weeks...1, 250 naira
15 weeks....1300 naira
still negotiable depending on quantity u want
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Nedlog01(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by NaijaPress: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
How to start cattle farming business in Naija...
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Adaba0803(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is a very nice thread very informative thank you sir @GGFADAR
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by yankison(m): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op your number is not going ..it's not on WhatsApp too ..please I need ur help
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Standard Sheep Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF. click here for more details >> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/standard-sheep-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Standard Sheep Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF

click here for full details >>> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/standard-sheep-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2020
yankison:
Op your number is not going ..it's not on WhatsApp too ..please I need ur help

chat me on 08133158058......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals / The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter / Monster Fish Killed By Two Nairaland Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.