Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn (25663 Views)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom / Honeymoon In Prison / Honeymoon In Prison( Part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
SammyHoe: Morning meal

[b]Yemi's wife began to leave the house surreptitiously the next day, in the morning. Yomi hadn't woken up from sleep. Bimbo had already left for school.

When she shut the door of the living room behind her, Yomi thumped up from bed. It was 8:30 am.

Yomi stood up and walked straight to the parlour, but no one was there.

"Mama Bimbo! Mama Bimbo!" he began to call her name.

Yomi had been casting his eyes at Omoyemi, unknown to her. If only he could get her to sleep with him.

"*Bimbo gan o bad ju. Omo yen ti balaga now," he said in Yoruba.

Bimbo should also be hot for s*x. She's mature enough for it

Yomi knew Omoyemi's intention. She must have headed for the prison to see her husband.

Yomi must prevent her, else she would go and ask Yemi for the name Momoh she saw on his phone the day before and Yemi would tell her everything he knew about Momoh.

Yomi held his phone and dialled Momoh's phone. He picked it up.

"Oga Momoh, Yemi's wife has left the home just now. I perceive she's going to see her husband."

"No way!" Momoh screamed. "We will block her!"

Omoyemi alighted a danfo and began to trek towards the prison. A bus overtook her and began to make a u-turn towards her. She hurried towards the side of the gutter to avoid the vehicle, but before she could realise it, two men had gripped her. They forced her into the bus and drove her off.

"We have cleaned her up," Momoh called inside the bus. "She's inside the van with us now."

"Good," Yomi was glad. "Don't let her come home until 5pm."

"Why, Yomi?" Momoh said and then kept silent. He turned around and saw Omoyemi staring quietly at him. He had just implicated Yomi by mentioning his name, therefore confirming the whole mystery.

It pained Omoyemi so much to know that Yomi had betrayed them. A drop of tears ran down her left cheek. She scratched her cheek and made a grotesque. She needed air to breathe, else she would collapse for shock and inadequate air.

"You have heard it already, woman and there is nothing anybody can do. Yomi is one of us!' Momoh yelled the truth to her face. Her jowls fell.

Yomi tramped the floor in anger mingled with frustration.

"Momoh has let the cat out of the bag," he lamented, scratching his head. "Oh my God!"

Yomi wasn't still going to reconsider his next step; he had already given the thought of rap*ng Bimbo a deep consideration. No going back now. Such was exactly why he was demanding that Yomi's wife should be kept away till 5pm so that he would have committed the deed with Bimbo already before she returned.

Bimbo should be back by 3pm. Yomi wondered what was keeping her back now. He was eager to do the deed with her, not minding her fragile nature, both bodily and at heart.

Yomi had gotten up to gaze outside at several occasion. He began to smile when he began to see pupils in Bimbo's type of uniform walking to their various homes.

"She will soon be here," Yomi smiled.
[/b]
eish,nawa for dis yomi o
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by onose01(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Mojayo must u quote a full epistle just 2 make a one line comment? So annoying.

Weldone sammyhoe. I must commend ur effort for coming back to complete this story. I may not comment often cos of my health status but believe u me, am ur no.1 fan. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
onose01: @Mojayo must u quote a full epistle just 2 make a one line comment? So annoying.

Weldone sammyhoe. I must commend ur effort for coming back to complete this story. I may not comment often cos of my health status but believe u me, am ur no.1 fan. Keep up the good work.
and if I do,does dat affect u in any way
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by olamopol(f): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
following steadily
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Timcy2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yep, it affects d whole houz. Pls dont do dat next tym
MojAyo: and if I do,does dat affect u in any way

oga sammy xup abt EBIAG3.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Timcy2: Yep, it affects d whole houz. Pls dont do dat next tym

oga sammy xup abt EBIAG3.

Have u read it up to date? I served Belfast there
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Timcy2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yep

SammyHoe:

Have u read it up to date? I served Belfast there
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by edogho(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Mojayo, it's not really a noble thing to quote d entire story, imagine if we all do same, would u still enjoy d story? it sucks bandwidth. chai, oga sammy pls naw. don't let dis happen. imagine i'm present at court when an idiot like this yomi is being tried. i'll make sure i inflict countless injuries on him before he's taken back to jail, damn d consequence. Sammy Hoe, I Salute U.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
edogho: @Mojayo, it's not really a noble thing to quote d entire story, imagine if we all do same, would u still enjoy d story? it sucks bandwidth. chai, oga sammy pls naw. don't let dis happen. imagine i'm present at court when an idiot like this yomi is being tried. i'll make sure i inflict countless injuries on him before he's taken back to jail, damn d consequence. Sammy Hoe, I Salute U.

In life there is comedy and tragedy...this one is a case of tragedy. I feel for d characters myself, consoling myself dat they aren't real ppl. undecided
But it happens to real ppl too cry
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by edogho(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
SammyHoe:

In life there is comedy and tragedy...this one is a case of tragedy. I feel for d characters myself, consoling myself dat they aren't real ppl. undecided
But it happens to real ppl too cry
buh pls don't make me cry o.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by charijee(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
A trusted family member turned criminal cos of peanut. .....chai!!!! what a cruel world. .....Yomi never liked Yemi all this while and to think of all the sacrifices Yemi did for him
@ SammyHoe keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
charijee: A trusted family member turned criminal cos of peanut. .....chai!!!! what a cruel world. .....Yomi never liked Yemi all this while and to think of all the sacrifices Yemi did for him
@ SammyHoe keep up the good work!

Thnk you...pls hang around for dinner...
Do you care for EBIAG3 meal? It is ready over there.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by charijee(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
SammyHoe:

Thnk you...pls hang around for dinner...
Do you care for EBIAG3 meal? It is ready over there.
Waiting for dinner then. ......meanwhile lemme taste EBIAG3 meal. .....brb

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
[b]Meanwhile, Yomi was hunting for the warder's daughter, the man himself (Yemi) was having it hot with the Chief Prison Warden. He would be taken somewhere to see the AIG face to face.

The AIG had also sent for Mr Tunji to have some words with him. Mr Tunji was in no way suspected by anyone, since he was not in Nigeria when the murder of Mr Smith took place. He had only returned a week after.

Now, it was as though the twilight of bad destiny would pave way for a new dawn of light if only Yemi could come in contact with Mr Tunji in the presence of the AIG. He wouldn't hesitate to point him out as the villain behind the whole matter.

At the other end, Yomi was smiling as he saw Bimbo approaching the house. He quickly rushed into the house, straight into his bedroom and covered himself with a blanket.

Bimbo got to the door and pushed it in. Her face looked sick and worn out. She must have been worrying her head so much about her father.

The Assistant Inspector General of Police had been hanging around at the executive prison where Mr Aluko Peter was kept. Mr Aluko sat beside a little beach, police walking up and down around him with their guns.

He saw a gigantic shadow of a human being in the water and turned his neck around immediately.
He saw the AIG behind him.

"I am Mr Goriola," the AIG introduced himself and offered a handshake.

"I know," Mr Aluko replied. "You helped us to unravel the mystery of the brutal brothers."

"Yes. It's my pleasure," Mr. Goriola replied politely. "So, Mr Governor-to-be sir, let's talk. Shall we?"

Mr Aluko nodded slowly and stretched his arms to show that he was ever ready to do whatever the policeman would demand.

"So, any different story for me? The IGP said you haven't owned up yet."

"I can't own up to a crime that is not my own sir; I am not guilty."

Mr Goriola stared long into Mr Aluko's eyes and then said, "You don't look innocent to me Mr Guber aspirant."

"Well...maybe my face is denying me. Anyway, that's the truth; I'm not guilty."

"But who else could have sought to terminate the life of Mr. Dapo, Dapo Smith?" Mr Goriola frowned.

"I don't know. The only thing I know is that I'm not guilty," Mr Aluko said and coughed.

Mr Goriola walked around him like a gorilla and placed his right hand on the man's shoulder, chuckling.

"Your party is the closest rival to the Friendship Party of Mr Smith. You promised that you will oust the party of the incumbent governor out of the way and plant the Harmony party in the state. How were you planning to have this done sire? Through murder?"

"Certainly not sir," he said. "A peaceful campaign is just what I would have done; the present government of this state brags about the little he had done, thinking we were all fools and blind fellows. I was only going to open the eyes of the massess to the 90% of things he should have done which he neglected. I don't apply violence as you have painted me to have done."

"We police don't paint people, that's the work of a painter," Mr Goriola laughed.
All of a sudden, the AIG got serious and bent before Mr Aluko. "Wait a minute, do you realize that the power is in my hand to either free you or kill you?"

"Of course," Mr Aluko concurred.

"So, why can't you just...at least confess to me? Make me your confidant."

Aluko smiled and replied, "That's all I've been doing all the while sir, but you don't want to believe me." The AIG exhaled and lowered his head the more. His wide funnel-shaped nose was almost touching Mr Aluko's own. Then he snarled, "Proof to me that your confession is right!"

Mr Aluko placed a hand on his nape and scratched. His skin itched due to the sweat drying up on his body. His hirsute body paved way for drops of sweat to run around it. The white shirt on his body had turned gray. He fixed his gaze at the 'epicenter' of the AIG's bald head which was shiny, as though having a metallic lustre. If only he could slit that smooth hairless head open and empty his heart in it, then he could escape the impending judgment to be passed on him.

Mr Aluko was lost in thought. He had gnawed off all his fingernails in tension. The thought of how he lost his wife to politics came knocking for the umpteenth time. He wished his life was rewinded to nine months back, those nine months when he was still in the early stage of the pregnancy of a political ambition; those nine months when Tunji his companion, his best friend, was coming with different kind of people to ask him to get involved in politics.

Mr Aluko's two children were staying abroad, studying, one Medicine and surgery, the other Music. He had cherished them so much, but now they would have to miss him. He wouldn't be there for them anymore if he was convicted and jailed. They were not aware of their father's plight yet.

Life is meaningless when you live it in trouble, the man thought. Now it is politics that makes it so for me. Why did I listen to Tunji, sacrificing all my foundational philosophy for this crazy dirty game of politicking? Was I enchanted? Did I not hate politics more than the devil? Ah! Now my life is in danger!

"I say give me a proof," Mr Goriola tapped his right shoulder gently.

"My book, it's a proof," Aluko said.

The AIG laughed. He challenged Aluko Peter on the angle of being an hypocrite who didn't practice what he preached.

"In your book you were against politics. You had zero tolerance for it, didn't you? You said those with political blood are only going to end up in critical scandals of corruption. Of course you are now a living experiment."

Mr Goriola's telephone cried out. He pushed the green button to receive the call.

"Sir, Mr Tunji is coming," a voice came up from the other end of the line.

"Who's that?" the man asked inquisitively.

"Mr Aluko's PA who was abroad when the murder took place."

"Let him come around, Sergeant. We are beside the beach."

Mr Goriola hadn't resumed his conversation with Aluko when his phone rang again.

"What's it again?" the man was furious. He loosened his frowned face when he eventually looked into his phone.

"Prison Warden, hmm. Are they here already?" He picked the call.

"Okay... still on your way? Okay...okay...meet us at the beach...Yemi hasn't said anything yet? Okay let him come and face Aluko...right, I'm expecting you. Bye."

Mr Aluko sat up. Now he had an inkling that Yemi, the warder in question was coming. He had much question for him...why? how? who?...
[/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by harrinhurla(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lord save bimbo cry

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
harrinhurla: Lord save bimbo cry

Amen!!!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Kingso23: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
I de feel you Sammy Gee,
following...

I'm Kingso ®…

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Tytylorpe(f): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
I pray dt Yemi 'll remember Mr.Tunji's face n I hp momoh 'll nt hurt mama Bimbo bt As 4 Yomi,his plan 'll nt come true by God Grace. Goodnight.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Good morning HIP HOUSE!!!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by kdidi: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Morning sammy. I think the morning would be wonderful if u can let out an episode to start with. Gud work
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2014
kdidi: Morning sammy. I think the morning would be wonderful if u can let out an episode to start with. Gud work

Okay, I'll do right away...I was busy serving those in the other house EBIAG3...

TYPING MODE ACTIVATED!!!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by onose01(f): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Timcy2: Yep, it affects d whole houz. Pls dont do dat next tym
Thanks dear. It makes the thread unnecessarily long.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2014
See all of us dey pray for fiction story. make God help yemi, make God help Mr Aluko, make God save the other yemi (yemi wife) make God save yemi daughter from yomi hand, make God expose Momoh and co grin grin grin ...anyway, my prayer be say make sammy dey update fast fast o. grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by edogho(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2014
DONMAYOR19: See all of us dey pray for fiction story. make God help yemi, make God help Mr Aluko, make God save the other yemi (yemi wife) make God save yemi daughter from yomi hand, make God expose Momoh and co grin grin grin ...anyway, my prayer be say make sammy dey update fast fast o. grin
u be correct guy. amen to ur prayer Jor grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2014
DONMAYOR19: See all of us dey pray for fiction story. make God help yemi, make God help Mr Aluko, make God save the other yemi (yemi wife) make God save yemi daughter from yomi hand, make God expose Momoh and co grin grin grin ...anyway, my prayer be say make sammy dey update fast fast o. grin
confirm prayer o. Instead of make sammyhoe no kill all of the xter. Them dey disturb GODGod abeg no let data finish for sammy fone and make he dey update fast cos blooddey hawt
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Sammyhoe where r thou...
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2014
3Dimension: Sammyhoe where r thou...

I promise to be faithful, loyal and honest to the HIP HOUSE, but there must be balance nah: currently I am trying to put finishing touches to our magazine, EBIAG MAGAZINE...

I will try all my best to maintain two updates per day on each of my stories, so be patient with me. I'll serve this house as soon as possible but it could be around 5pm today, or less because ayam very busy today.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Timcy2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Whoop, till 5

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by charijee(f): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
From this point on I think things will gradually unfold. ......Sammy cook the meal fast fast

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
charijee: From this point on I think things will gradually unfold. ......Sammy cook the meal fast fast

Okay ma, your wish my command grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Temmytayo20(f): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Waiting patiently for d meal....
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Update

[b]Mr Aluko told the AIG how he was pressurized into politics.

"My personal assistance coaxed me into it," the man said.

"Who?" the AIG asked.

"Tunji," he said.

"Do you mean the man who came back from the UK two days after your arrest?"

"Yes sir," said Mr Aluko. "He was a good friend of mine."

When Deinde declared that Mr Aluko Peter was the one who sent him, Mr Aluko and Mr Tunji were arrested immediately. But since the latter was abroad when the incident of Mr Smith's death occured, he was let loose after two days.

In the actual sense, the murder was indeed arranged by Mr Tunji before he left for abroad, London precisely. He had made the plan that Momoh should strike six days after he was away. Momoh did exactly that, so no one would suspect him, since it was a perfect alibi.

When Tunji and Aluko were arrested, it was even Aluko himself who pleaded for the urgent release of his friend, saying, "Mr Tunji knew nothing about this. He was in London when it happened so he couldn't have had a hand in it."

Such claim facilitated the release of that traitor, Tunji, who betrayed his friend for a reason not known.

"Mr Aluko, what do you think? Mr Tunji was not in Nigeria when the incident occured. So are we justified by not probing him?"

"Of course yes!" Mr Aluko replied. "He was away six days before Mr Smith was killed. Certainly, he knew nothing about it," he said.

"You mean you sent Deinde directly to carry out the murder, didn't you?" Mr Goriola came in another dimension.

"I don't know Deinde at all!"

"Possible," Mr. Goriola shook his head and took a step closer as he said, "It's very possible you don't know Deinde at all, but perhaps the person you sent to do the job delegated it to him. What do you think?" Mr Goriola touched his nose with the tip of a pen and smiled.

"I didn't send anybody for God's sake!" Mr Aluko shouted. The man had pulled a string off his nerve.

"Hey! Your yell won't help matters Aluko."

The two were silent as two policemen came with Mr Tunji. He was in a white robe, a cylindrical cap set over his head. Mr Tunji coughed and pulled the cap well over his forehead. Then he saluted the AIG.

"He's the AIG," said one of the police. Mr Tunji had to intensify his salute when he heard that.

"Oh! I am very sorry sir," he said, duffing his cap for him.

"Em...er...you are--" the AIG was trying to recollect. He hadn't seen Tunji face to face before. When Tunji was arrested earlier with Aluko, it was the Inspector General of Police himself who attended to the issue, but this time around he had delegated it to his subordinate, Mr Goriola who was even more known to the public.

"Tunji is my name sir. I was the PA to Mr Aluko here before..."

"I know," Mr Goriola remembered. "Are you not the man in London when Mr Smith was murdered.

"I am sir," said Tunji.

"But Aluko won't own up to the murder," the AIG said, pointing to Mr Aluko, the victim of circumstance.

"Sir, do you think my boss could have done such a thing?" Mr Tunji said hypocritically. "He is not a wicked person as much as I know. Those evil people just wanted to ruin the reputation of my friend. He is a good Christian, so he can't do this."

Mr. Goriola released a belly-laugh. When he was done with that, he said, "Do criminals not attend church services nowadays? They even hold religious posts there. You better advise your friend to confess now."

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / REVENGE (an Action Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.