Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn (25679 Views)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom / Honeymoon In Prison / Honeymoon In Prison( Part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
3Dimension: iyana ipaja.
So close...N50 danfo things grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:
yea. If u enta lag sha. U fit buzz me now. I fit come drink pepper soup for onilekere. grin grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:
sammy must u take all the ftc for new page, ah ah......which software u take dey do ur ojoro self?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
3Dimension: yea. If u enta lag sha. U fit buzz me now. I fit come drink pepper soup for onilekere. grin grin

Lol...you too sabi d place jare...onilekekere cheesy
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Lol...you too sabi d place jare...onilekekere cheesy
we don dey hustle and bustle for lag since the 90s
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sammy am hungry

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bertadayz: Sammy am hungry

Oh cry painful to hear an ebiagite say s(he) is hungry... buh it's not my fault o, d guys have all refused to fetch either firewood or kerosene.

*ayam coming to cook, just endure a little more * wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Food is ready, Bertadayz, DONMAYOR19, where are you people? Harrinhurla will finish the whole meal if you don't come on time o.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
[b]Bimbo sobbed as Yomi allowed her to rise. The deed had been done already. Blood dripped down her groin like rain as she groaned in pain. She felt she had lost something most costly to her in life. She desired death.

Bimbo had been taught about it several times by her mother:

"Your virginity is your dignity. Whenever you lose it, you lose your dignity forever. Therefore don't lose it anyhow; don't lose it to anyone else except..." Omoyemi her mother said.

"Except who?" Bimbo barged in. "Am I not going to have children?"

"Let me land Bimbo. Lose your virginity to yourself and not anyone else," her mother said. She was puzzled.

"I don't understand you mummy. Won't I get married?"

"Yes you shall, Bimbo," her mother said. "Your husband is you, because two of you are one, so if you lose your virginity to him, you haven't lost your dignity at all, because two of you are one."

"You are very wicked!" Bimbo screamed at Yomi in anger. "Agba'ya osi!" She locked him up by his trousers and bit his wrist.

"Aaaaargh!" he screamed in pain. He pushed her and she fell.

"Good for you," Yomi said and laughed. Bimbo clutched her arm on the floor and wept.

Yomi bent beside her and said, "Now listen, Bimbo, if you dare tell your mother what I did to you, I will ask those people who kidnapped your father to kill both of you at once. I am the one who begged them not to kill you all, that's why you are still alive," Yomi lied.

Bimbo was staring blankly at him. She was shocked beyond measure.

"Don't look at me!" Yomi shouted at her. "So you think I will protect you free of charge. That's the price you have to pay, Bimbo," Yomi smiled. "I'm looking forward to doing the same to your mother too. She will be sweet on bed for my liking."

"Fool!" Bimbo shouted and ran out of the room. She shut the door against herself in her own room.

Yomi ran towards her room and banged the door.

"Bimbo! Bimbo! Bimbo! Don't kill yourself, okay! Don't try it, okay!" Yomi was shouting, but he heard no response.

Bimbo stared at the knife on a plastic tray in her room; the knife she used to scrape some butter to her bread in the morning before going to school. She crawled towards it, sobbing. Bimbo got her hand to its haft and raised it before her face. It shone in her eyes. She sobbed when she saw her image in it.

"I must do it!" she said and sobbed...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
The three soon joined Mr Aluko at the beach. He was trying to ease off his tension by putting his hand inside the water at the brink. He lifted his eyes and saw them.

"Mr Yemi, do you know this man?" the AIG asked.

Yemi blinked his eyes. He couldn't recognise him.

"I--I can't figure out his face," Yemi said eventually.

"That's the man who sent you to rescue Deinde, isn't he?" Mr Goriola said.

"I don't know him!" Yemi yelled nervously.

"Come on Yemi, it won't help matter if you keep saying that. Open up now, warder. If you don't say the truth you'll die alone; he will remain on earth doing more evil. Come on, tell us how much you were paid to set Deinde free."

Yemi's head slushed down. He was staring at the sand. He was fed up with saying the same thing all the time.

If I have my way, I will stand at the gate between heaven and earth to prevent babies from crossing down to this hell called earth, Yemi thought.

The sun became hot on their heads. It seemed Mr Goriola was the most affected by it, since he was bald. His head yielded flickers of light like a moon tapping its ray from the sun.

"Speak!" the AIG was angry. He couldn't hide the painful feeling affecting his skull anymore. "Silence won't help you Mr warder."

"He won't say the truth," the Chief Prison Warden barged in.

"I don't know anything about this," Yemi said. Mr Aluko's eyes were fixed at him. Yemi tried to figure out what the philanthropist was having in his mind:

He must be looking at me as a bad fellow, Yemi guessed right. Mr Aluko was not happy seeing Yemi at all. If he would be permitted to do away with his moral principle for a minute, he would use that opportunity to pounce on Yemi and strangle him to death.

Tranquility was maintained for a while. Mr Goriola himself had had his attention drawn to a lizard scurrying around the brink of the beach. The lizard was tailless. Something must be responsible for the lizard's race- yes, an agama lizard was chasing hard after it.

Mr Goriola felt blood rushing into his head when he saw the female lizard arch its back to pose resistance.

"Don't arch your back against the law, Mr Yemi!" Mr Goriola held him tight by the collar of his cloth and raised him off the ground. Yemi wriggled powerlessly in the hefty man's grip, his feet being one foot away from the ground.
[/b]

Dammygoody, Winie, Akinkudin, Kingphilip, Talk2riel, LUDALOOLO, come and eat before food finish o!!!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
This food too small jare...d thing stop for my throat.

Need another update to wash it down
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz: This food too small jare...d thing stop for my throat.

Need another update to wash it down

Haba!!! Na suicide mission be this o undecided
E-food no ever dey belefull e-people grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by amsad19(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

How is Mubi, Tsongo, Ganye and Yola? Hope they are all fine. I have two Hausa friends those camping time... they are too much. I'm missing them like 'Abinchi'

hahaha so u like abinchi? mubi,toungo,ganye and yola r all fine... but i live in yola.

How delicious is our abinchi??

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by dammygoody(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sweet.... Hmmm....but I'm not satisfied O......* sorry Bimbo**
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Haba!!! Na suicide mission be this o undecided
E-food no ever dey belefull e-people grin

Lol.. More please.
Or, should I come and help in d kitchen?
Damn hungry.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Finish that indomie I dey wait for deandomie

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. More please.
Or, should I come and help in d kitchen?
Damn hungry.

Okay you can come, but now I'm in d ebiag3 kitchen.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
3Dimension: Finish that indomie I dey wait for deandomie

Here what you will get is Bimbdomie o, deandomie would be cooked in EBIAG3 house and not here.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Okay you can come, but now I'm in d ebiag3 kitchen.

Okay...

*in d ebiag3 kitchen*

Hmm, so this is how it looks and feels like..

You're really trying..

Kudos..
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Lorlaahlozz: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Here what you will get is Bimbdomie o, deandomie would be cooked in EBIAG3 house and not here.
we want titidomine
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
amsad19:

hahaha so u like abinchi? mubi,toungo,ganye and yola r all fine... but i live in yola.

How delicious is our abinchi??

Too good, the tuwo masara and tuwo shinkafar make sense. Then let's talk about Fura de nunu...

Akwei nunu seyin? grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: we want titidomine

En enh, O o laiki gokendomie undecided
Bawo ni life? U are not updating Meahbouhmeah anymore abi? Abeg do let me read o wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Came late but still met my portion...... grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by amsad19(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Too good, the tuwo masara and tuwo shinkafar make sense. Then let's talk about Fura de nunu...

Akwei nunu seyin? grin
lolx akwai nono da fura... U are lucky i am fulani i will give u alot of fura da nono...
our next update should be fura da nono...

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Lorlaahlozz: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

En enh, O o laiki gokendomie undecided
Bawo ni life? U are not updating Meahbouhmeah anymore abi? Abeg do let me read o wink
month like emekadomine..

Dnt worry I'll be back fully by wednsdy....nd might be starting a new story...all tanx to u moi mentor
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by stormybucci(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Akwei nunu seyin? grin
oga enough of d tuwo talk nd come nd feed d ebiages with deandomie. **thinks deeply** no feed me sammydomie or stormydomie instead of deandomie
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: month like emekadomine..

Dnt worry I'll be back fully by wednsdy....nd might be starting a new story...all tanx to u moi mentor
lola so na so he be now abi? No p
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Lorlaahlozz: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
3Dimension: lola so na so he be now abi? No p
Ahnahn...wah I do
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Ahnahn...wah I do
nothing! Continue.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na only yoruba una dey speak for here ni? Ok na
my gf go must teach me yoruba be dat

SAW
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by kingphilip(m): 1:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: month like emekadomine..

wat
let's c in camera to discuss this

BTW Sammy nice one but just hope both of dem r kept in same cell to allow for detailed explanation n understanding between yemi n aluko
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by charijee(f): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ah oga Sammy before I go ready the sharp guys don finish the food. ..abeg you fit cook another one for me alone this night?.....hey kingphilip don't give me that look!!!!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by princesssusan(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Finally am here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.