Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram (4582 Views)

REVEALED: Jonathan Is Panicking Over The Missing $20bn / REVEALED: Jonathan Sets Trap For Buhari On Handing Over / REVEALED: Jonathan’s Friends Aiding Buhari -by Suleiman Gaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
I was just washing my beans grin to cook now and it struck me; How come bombs only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo, Rivers, Lagos?
This is what i think. i think jonathan is using boko haram to create chaos in those states so that he can have a reason to deploy heavy security personnel to the states ( Ekiti Case study) to intimidate the voters.

Another game plan i see playing out is that Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity menace, and only conduct the presidential election in states that are boko haram free, in other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.

The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the whole scheme a nationalistic view so that people would not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst of heavy presence of our gallant and internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only explanation is that there is a collaboration between the federation and boko haram. Chibok girls is a diversion. The girls were not kidnapped. Jonathan has them. The Northerners cant be killing their own people. It doesn't work that way. Its someone from outside that is doing this dirty business for Jonathan. We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly a revelation.

32 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by ITbomb(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
If your shitty post dey smell like this before eating beans, how person go fit stay with you for nairaland when you don chop the beans finish come mess.

48 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by OneNaira6: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just wasted my time. Mtchewww

6 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by OneNaira6: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
ITbomb: If your shitty post dey smell like this before eating beans, how person go fit stay with you for nairaland when you don chop the beans finish come mess.

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin.
I just died laughing.

11 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Honeyking(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
You said 'you think', in your write up, which means it has not been confirmed....but in your topic you wrote confirmatorily that GEJ is BH.
How will you justify that?
You need check up.

6 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by udemzyudex(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin
This op dey reason with him Anus...

You don cook your beans finish?

grin

11 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
udemzy_udex: grin
Udemzy dey reason with him Anus...

You don cook your beans finish?

grin

Fixed.

6 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by vedd: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
OP, you stated the obvious and as always predictable, the herd of Jonathanian Useful Idıots will hurl insults till their early graves.

28 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by udemzyudex(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
shachris:

Fixed.
Get a life Nikita...

Next time don't think with your Anus..

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Jbenue: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
shachris: I don't see any reason why boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst of heavy presence of our gallant and internationally acclaimed Nigerian army.

GALLANT yes

Internationally Acclaimed? HABBA I never knew beans had a hallucinating effect

3 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by udemzyudex(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
vedd: OP, you stated the obvious and as always predictable, the herd of Jonathanian Useful Idıots will hurl insults till their early graves.

Hmmmm...you're posting trash just because you want to eat his beans right?

Smh

7 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by EdCure: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
vedd: OP, you stated the obvious and as always predictable, the herd of Jonathanian Useful Idıots will hurl insults till their early graves.
True talk!

12 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Vansnickers: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
PDP bu Boko haram,Boko Haram bu PDP

-Andrew Owoye Azazi

16 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Dreal1247: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
ITbomb: If your shitty post dey smell like this before eating beans, how person go fit stay with you for nairaland when you don chop the beans finish come mess.
U funny sha

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by lekkie073(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Finally revealed! Op is maddingly mad grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
if you have issues with the post, attack the post and not the op. Its only a mad man that insults without reason. grin this beans no gree don o

7 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
shachris: I was just washing my beans grin to cook now and it struck me; How come bombs only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo, Rivers, Lagos?
This is what i think. i think jonathan is using boko haram to create chaos in those states so that he can have a reason to deploy heavy security personnel to the states ( Ekiti Case study) to intimidate the voters.

Another game plan i see playing out is that Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity menace, and only conduct the presidential election in states that are boko haram free, in other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.

The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the whole scheme a nationalistic view so that people would not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst of heavy presence of our gallant and internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only explanation is that there is a collaboration between the federation and boko haram. Chibok girls is a diversion. The girls were not kidnapped. Jonathan has them. The Northerners cant be killing their own people. It doesn't work that way. Its someone from outside that is doing this dirty business for Jonathan. We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly a revelation.
Inspiration from weed

4 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
BRO HOW THEM GAVE U TO POST THIS THREAD. AGBERO PEOPLES CONGRESS

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by samtopy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin
Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
And they said everybody in nairaland are suppose to be normal people, so what is this now? Is this op not suffering from generation curse? Op go beg that baba for ur village, u guys need to destroy the curse so ur predicament will not continue like this...pls

2 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Hostermipo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
it won't abuse you, but honestly this is the most stupid post I have ever read in Nairaland. try and think logically.

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
Some pertinent questions need answers to.

Boko haram is now using heavily sophisticated weapons. These weapons did not drop from the sky. Who allowed them into our borders?
Who is offsetting boko harams huge bills. These bills runs into billions of Naira and i'm sure an individual would find it hard to pull off.
How come it took intense international pressure before jonathan can brand boko haram a terrorist organisation?
What is happening/has happened to boko haram arrested members? angry

12 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by mogentle(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
All the same, he could be right. Anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by nellyquash(f): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
cry Nonsense
Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
shachris: I was just washing my beans grin to cook now and it struck me; How come bombs only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo, Rivers, Lagos?

Are you making moi moi or akara or straight up beans porridge hot
Na dat wan I wan know nna a
Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Baby mama:

Are you making moi moi or akara or straight up beans porridge hot
Na dat wan I wan know nna a

Straight up beans porridge hot. cheesy i already have my agebs to go with it.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by T4taiwo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
You spoke my mind,but some PDP e-rat will not see any sense in your post, they are blindfolded by jonathanianism. grin

5 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by menix(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
If jst washing beanz could mk u see such vision hope wen u chop d beanz u won't come up wiv Pope sponsoring APC inorder to islamize 9ja.....
Nkita ara....

3 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram by Saeed348(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
True Talk !!!!!!!!

Time shall tell....15000 dayz for d thief 1 day for the owner

shachris( m): 9:12pm
if you have issues with the post, attack the post and
not the op. Its only a mad man that insults without
reason. this beans no gree don o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is GEJ A Coward? / Made In Aba Military Kits Go To Abuja- Photos / Ways To Build Up Igbo Land/Region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.