Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian (5279 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by kodderone(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hello Every Nairalanderz,

I want to know your opinion on this topic.

What would you do if your Girlfriend is a Lesbian.

I mean the girl you are dating is dating another

beautiful girl as she is (Lesbianism) and you get to know about it.

What would you do?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by whitelexi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
[center]LET THE THREESOMES BEGIN grin grin grin grin[/center]
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by sistawoman: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
She is not a Lesbian if she is sleeping with you and her. She is bi-sexual. Lesbians dont sleep with men and women only bi-sexuals.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by pawn89(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2008
MY GUY AM SORRY OO, BUT YOU
SEE THIS WORD IS A FREE PLACE. JUST GET THE VERY I MEAN THE VERY BEST U CAN GET AND SEND HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Ifedisky(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
You are missing the smell of coffee as probably, you are still sleeping! Itz common place nowadays for gals to be bi. Dont ask me whether itz wrong or right. U either deal with it or u don't. My ex was bi and,truely,it did not bother me one bit.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
whitelexi:

[center]LET THE THREESOMES BEGIN grin grin grin grin[/center]
lmao grin grin grin

@poster I do not think she's in love with
you. if she does,why would she be dating another person? a girl for that matter shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by oleigh(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
you better find something to do b4 its 2 late.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Simply(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2008
sistawoman:

She is not a Lesbian if she is sleeping with you and her. She is bi-sexual. Lesbians don't sleep with men and women only bi-sexuals.
I think the issue should not be whether she is homo, bi or hetero. The issue is that she is cheating on you. Everyone is entitled to whatever sexual orientation they are comfortable with, it's a free world. If you are ok with her cheating on you, no sweat just enjoy the party. If not quit. It's up to you and you alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2008
If she's bisexual it dosent matter. As far as hse's not cheating on you and sleeping with her 'Girlfeind' cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by tumfulu: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
Ujujoan:

If she's bisexual it dosent matter. As far as hse's not cheating on you and sleeping with her 'Girlfeind'  cheesy

Even when u no get one penny to buy one bicycle talkless of car. foolish woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by efetoma(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
ujujoan,i lkie u jare.so blunt. make we be friends now, aketoma@yahoo.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by cleric(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2008
Well, I don't see anything wrong with her sleeping with another gurl since it is not as though she is sleeping with another guy, Infact, I will encourage her and we can all have a very comforting relationship and once in a while we can do a party.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
cleric:

Infact, I will encourage her and we can all have a very comforting relationship and once in a while we can do a party.
what?? shocked shocked shocked everyone is different indeed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by k1banty(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
no big deal

if you can handle it, accept her the way she is and work hard on your bedmatics

there will be a time when she has to choose and if you are so good at your game then she will choose you.

if you can't handle it, let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
@OP is she a lesbian or a bisexual?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2008
tumfulu:

Even when u no get one penny to buy one bicycle talkless of car. foolish woman.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread. Wao . . . never knew how right I was when I called you a dunce dundie tongue

Get off my back stalker!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Joseph6(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2008
asin real lesbian oh not the type dat tries 2 form 2 impress send her number 2 princejoseph6@yahoo.com when u're thru wit her plssss
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by sexyLeamon(f): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2008
she's lesbian, find your type, let her find her's
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by aloraboi: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2008
Just like T-Pain sang it. . .

My girl got a girlfriend, I just found out but it's aiit, cos !mma make it do what it do. . . ehh! grin
Having 2 chicks is better than no chick! O boy try coax that other babe make una do party! no dullin! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by plappville(f): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2008
That one no be new thing, if u no fit surport her find ur way ooo, that lesbian na bad spirit dey follow am ooo. shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by igwe11(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
plappville:

That one no be new thing, if u no fit surport her find ur way ooo, that[b] lesbian na bad spirit [/b]dey follow am ooo. shocked shocked shocked
solution no.1 she needs deliverance.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by StephenP(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2008
aloraboi:

Just like T-Pain sang it. . .

My girl got a girlfriend, I just found out but it's aiit, because !mma make it do what it do. . . ehh! grin
Having 2 chicks is better than no chick! O boy try coax that other babe make una do party! no dullin! grin

T-Pain didn't sing that song. It was some dude, Ray Lavender.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by MrCrackles(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
Lesbos are awesome!!

As long as they can accomodate cocks but i aint having my girl doing some lesbo show-offs!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by tope2000(f): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

Lesbos are awesome!!

As long as they can accomodate cocks but i aint having my girl doing some lesbo show-offs!

Roflmao grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by MrCrackles(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao grin grin grin

Abi na true naw cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Angeleyez(f): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
You sound like you know what you wanna do, you just want to know if what you are thinking is what other are thinking.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by chamotex(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
Are u sure? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by drealsmile(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2008
my girl was, but i change dat wit a very hard f**k, na she is free from lesbi sickness now.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by chamotex(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
drealsmile:

my girl was, but i change that wit a very hard f**k, na she is free from lesbi sickness now.

Are u sure?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by skfa1: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
drealsmile:

my girl was, but i change that wit a very hard f**k, na she is free from lesbi sickness now.
heheheheh grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by achinu(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
I sey we all have a party! he he he!! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by smurf(f): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
So what? Have a party with her and her female lover!*rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number / End Time Tinx (pics) / Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.