Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Day The World Ended - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The World Ended (101731 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The World Ended by 5minsmadness: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2014
missterious: I hope the worst is over. I can't continue reading embarassed
grin grin grin

Seriously scary stuff embarassed
Re: The Day The World Ended by lenmafon: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2014
roy u wanto killi us abi? nice work and it looks so real. so sorry abt ur friend's death, pls take heart u hear. it is well.
Re: The Day The World Ended by MumZ(f): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2014
uhn, God pls don't let d world end like dis o. dis is scary stuff men. kudos Royver.
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Dammm! So so scary and funny grin .. And Dare got me laughing hard... The snake they play table tenis with Dare cheesy . Guy u are too much.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Baba Roy...i duff my gele for u o!

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Queenxstar(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
My o my... I was on the verge of screaming out.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Marcela04: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
God nos dt i ll die b4 d world ends. Oga Royver well done bt am kind of scared o.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Beennkumar(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
shocked shocked

This is scary!

I'd rather commit suicide than experience the end of the world, if this is how it would be. embarassed

Awesome piece, Royver!

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by domido(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Royver,its not an understatement to say u are d best. But pls,introduce Chuks and kill dis B.P so we'll get a hint dat dere's a saviour somewhere. So scary.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by SexySapphire(f): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Really Roy? My heart was practically prancing about wanting to jump out of my chest. Dis is too scary. Snakes of all animals! I hate dem. I hope the next update will be a relief cos dis tense is too much o. U continue to intrigue and amaze me, kip it up.

I'm so sorry about ur friend' sudden demise. May God grant u and his family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
SexySapphire: Snakes of all animals! I hate dem..
why do you hate snakes?? Stop been a racist tongue what is the defferent between a dog/cat that people keep as pet and a snake that is isolated?? cry pls stop hating at my ancestors tongue grin grin cry
Re: The Day The World Ended by tohero(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
There is no one like you, Royver.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by tohero(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
01emek: why do you hate snakes?? Stop been a racist tongue what is the defferent between a dog/cat that people keep as pet and a snake that is isolated?? cry pls stop hating at my ancestors tongue grin grin cry
shoo! shocked
Re: The Day The World Ended by SexySapphire(f): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
01emek: why do you hate snakes?? Stop been a racist tongue what is the defferent between a dog/cat that people keep as pet and a snake that is isolated?? cry pls stop hating at my ancestors tongue grin grin cry

Omg! Did u jst say ancestors? I tink I nid to watch out for u. The difference btw a dog/cat and a snake is dat snakes are creepy, crawling cold-blood animals dat can't react to a display of affection. We were sent out of the garden of Eden cos of dem so u can imagine how I feel about dem. Cats/dogs are human friendly. They are two parallel lines dat can never meet. Snakes are gross and totally appalling.
Re: The Day The World Ended by yungchop: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
SexySapphire:

Omg! Did u jst say ancestors? I tink I nid to watch out for u. The difference btw a dog/cat and a snake is dat snakes are creepy, crawling cold-blood animals dat can't react to a display of affection while cats/dogs are warm-blood animals dat are human friendly. They are gross and totally appalling.
kindly follow back and like my pic please smiley tongue cheesy wink
Re: The Day The World Ended by Queenxstar(f): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
SexySapphire:

Omg! Did u jst say ancestors? I tink I nid to watch out for u. The difference btw a dog/cat and a snake is dat snakes are creepy, crawling cold-blood animals dat can't react to a display of affection. We were sent out of the garden of Eden cos of dem so u can imagine how I feel about dem. Cats/dogs are human friendly. They are two parallel lines dat can never meet. Snakes are gross and totally appalling.
Girl you rock in analyzing the differences.
Re: The Day The World Ended by ebukav(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2014
men am digin dis stuff. ride on bro
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:55am On Sep 08, 2014
@ all, Thanks for your concern and encouragement. such is life. Anything can happen anytime, the only thing we can do s lve our lives to the fullest.

@jefferyjamez I have a feeling u might enjoy the next part wink
@missterious ah, continue reading oh! Borrow one of these strong guys to read with you so u wont be scared if that's what it takes. Things are just warming up!
@tenajtek don't worry. Will move on to scarier nicer places soon...
@toeyean1507, creamyanne, 5minsmadness, lenmafon, Thanks. Stay tuned.

@mumZ, hehehehe, the world ending might be scarier, but don't worry, children of God wont experience it so bad. Thanks for all your effort, I dey see ya handiwork.

01emek, hmn, how you come envision table tennis for the matta? lol!

Jennima hey cute you, how av you been? i no know say dem dey duff gele o! Thanks.

@Queenxtar longest time, you for scream record the voice send am to me make i hear. how have u been?

@standd, how na? Dont give upon me yet.

Marcela04 don't be scared, I haven't started. smiley

Beennkumar, howdy do sir. Thanks for coming on board.

@domido, chuks is otherwise engaged. but maybe, hmn....

@sexysapphire, hello pretty. Thanks much. The next update may not be much of a relief I'm afraid. Come with snake repellent.

We'll see midweek. till then...

4 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by MightyFortress: 1:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Beautiful..
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2014
SexySapphire:

Now let be serious! I wasn't laughing when i said they are my ancestors! Ok ok it is believed in my home-town that we are the descendent of Night-Owl/snakes ( i just can't stop loving night -owl ).. In my hometown we don't kill them and in return they will never-ever harm you... And who say that they don't react to the display of affection? cry you havn't shown any!.. All in all, snakes are great reptile but deadly when they flect thretened... And they behave indifferent.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Queenxstar: Girl you rock in analyzing the differences.
pls just stop hating at my ancestors! cry They are great animals when you keep them as pet... They can be everywhere at the same time especially the black ones.. Just show them love and afection that all they need and they would protect you...( that is what dog and cat can not do )... Pls grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by Beennkumar(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2014
01emek, You're creepy. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2014
tohero: shoo! shocked
don't be suprise, night-OWL and snake are great animals, stop been a racist. tongue
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar: 01emek, You're creepy. lipsrsealed
if you like call me slowpoke, that won't stop me from loving them tongue cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day The World Ended by Beennkumar(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2014
01emek: if you like call me slowpoke, that won't stop me from loving them tongue cry
I'm pretty sure you worship medusa. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
I'm pretty sure you worship medussa. lipsrsealed undecided
and who the hell is medussa... Do you want me to report you to my ancestors? cry cheesy
Re: The Day The World Ended by Beennkumar(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2014
01emek: and who the hell is medussa... Do you want me to report you to my ancestors? cry cheesy
Ask your ancestors. tongue

Actually, it's medusa not medussa. My bad.
Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2014
@SIR ROY, u rock. buh rock am jejely o. i like scary buh dis one u're promising overdose, no p sha. good work. may u never have network problem

@01emek, ur ancestor don chop Dare o cheesy. watch how Ayo go display for them.

where are d americans?
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
edogho: @SIR ROY, u rock. buh rock am jejely o. i like scary buh dis one u're promising overdose, no p sha. good work. may u never have network problem

@01emek, ur ancestor don chop Dare o cheesy. watch how Ayo go display for them.

where are d americans?
one thing is sure, my ancestors don't harm good people, Dare was was just too unfortunate to be paid in his own coin.
Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
01emek: one thing is sure, my ancestors don't harm bad people, Dare was was just too unfortunate to be paid in his own coin.
u mean good people, right? forgive me, i eat snakes. let's enjoy d tori sha.
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
edogho: u mean good people, right? forgive me, i eat snakes. let's enjoy d tori sha.
My bad, i mean good people tongue
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
Ask your ancestors. tongue

Actually, it's medusa not medussa. My bad.
Oh Meduse you mean, the daughter of phoreys and ceto? I can't worship medusa a dead gods, she was killed by Perseus.. For those who don't know, Medusa is a moster, it has face of hideous female, with snakes in place of hair..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

#my Life / Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.