Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Day The World Ended - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The World Ended (101585 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
aboyaji:
Royver, i wish you feature me when you turn these novels into movies.
Yes o, as one of the albinos with two toes grin

Royver, weldone! You are still the boss.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oga Royver where ar u? Av bin quietly readin ur story. Nyc story. Update na d suspence is tu much
Re: The Day The World Ended by bourbon(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ur story seems like a page out of a Hollywood horror movie albeit captivating&enthralling... more ink to ur pen bro and more blood to ur veins kip up d good work
Re: The Day The World Ended by aboyaji(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
candy:
Yes o, as one of the albinos with two toes grin

Royver, weldone! You are still the boss.
i don't want to vent mt spleen on you because, i have read you post somewhere and you made a lotta sense in it. cool
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2014
aboyaji: i don't want to vent mt spleen on you because, i have read you post somewhere and you made a lotta sense in it. cool
You can't vent your spleen on moi-you are my person na! I just had to pull your toeslegs cheesy

BTw, thanks for that sweet comment.
Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
candy:
You can't vent your spleen on moi-you are my person na! I just had to pull your toeslegs cheesy

BTw, thanks for that sweet comment.
^^^ this poster funny gan... lol till infinity
Re: The Day The World Ended by aveiro(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2014
i swear this guy is too good..Royver

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by SexySapphire(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Please who has seen Royver? He is wanted here urgently. Tnx
Re: The Day The World Ended by drsolob2(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
SexySapphire: Please who has seen Royver? He is wanted here urgently. Tnx
I think he has been kidnapped.
Re: The Day The World Ended by emarkson(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
royver were u dey .make una come quick quick and upload or else i go hack u angry

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by harhormhidey(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Update urgently needed
Re: The Day The World Ended by chrome008(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oga roy where u dey na..... U got me hooked ooo I come here 3times a day just to come check if u updated
Re: The Day The World Ended by Imunique: 1:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Oga Roy!!
I wonder where you are taking us to with this story. And by the way, what do we bring along apart from guns, machetes, sticks etc? smiley
Great job, sir.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Imunique: Oga Roy!!
I wonder where you are taking us to with this story. And by the way, what do we bring along apart from guns, machetes, sticks etc? smiley
Great job, sir.
hey, mr? d scriptures says: THOU SHALL NOT KILL.

Hope, all is well Senor Roy?
Re: The Day The World Ended by HisMajesty1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
You've got a good story going here... but come and update now.
Re: The Day The World Ended by gracile(f): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
gosh dis story kips me cuddled on d edge of ma seat.. I love horror muvees, I love Royver!
oya na come and update sharpaly angry

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Ma people sorry for the delay.
Have been busy with the funeral ceremonies of my guy that passed on that I mentioned earlier.
Will update this evening.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seems like I've missed a lot shocked
Is queenxtar all right now?
Pastor I haven't heard from you.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
aveiro: i swear this guy is too good..Royver
Seconded, I think he is the best Nairaland writer.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
edogho: hey, mr? d scriptures says: THOU SHALL NOT KILL.

Hope, all is well Senor Roy?
All is well o bro, thanks for asking. Settling to write update now.
Re: The Day The World Ended by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Royver:
All is well o bro, thanks for asking. Settling to write update now.
Hey bro! Please may I have your contact? Maybe ur Mobile number. Please, I have something to ask YOU.

you can mail me via

danniedeekonsepts@gmail.com

Please, thanks.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Done. Thanks for your patience.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
“We have to leave here, now.” Ayo said, grabbing my arm and gesturing towards the others. “The Sun is the only thing keeping them at bay, when it goes behind a cloud they’ll come back in large numbers.” He turned towards Emobor who had come back during the shooting and quickly examined his bleeding arm. “It’s not deep. They are drawn to the iron in our blood. They don’t have much of it themselves. Quick let’s go.”

“Who were those people?” Arnold asked, “And how come you know so much about them?”

“We have been following everything on CNN. It’s a worldwide attack. They call themselves Underdwellers and call us the Surface-dwellers. The Americans captured a few of them when the last earthquake unleashed them on the surface of the Earth. But come, we will gist you everything indoors.”

Ayo led the way, half walking, half running down the centre of the road, keeping away from the bushes. We followed behind apprehensively.
Every once in a while we would see a movement in the bushes or the sound of twigs breaking underfoot. Our pursuers were following us but at a respectable pace.

“You are lucky it’s almost noon so the Sun is out.” Ayo said. “If it was later in the day you people wouldn’t have made it this far. Evenings are the worst, we have to stay indoors and defend the house or else they will break in.”

“And at night?” Arnold asked. I shuddered involuntarily at the thought of those things attacking us in the night.

“Funny enough they retreat by night. Either the cold doesn’t suit them or they go home to rest, No one knows.” Ayo said. “Sola, what is it?”

Sola was sobbing quietly. I held her hand and squeezed it gently.

“I was trying to tell her to watch where she was going.” Sola said, wiping tears from her eyes. “she was so frightened, I couldn’t help, I…”

I hugged her and she burst into tears. “I should have done something!”

“It happened too fast.” Arnold said. “And if anyone is to blame here, it’s me. I was supposed to be protecting you girls…”

“No one is to blame for anything.” Ayo growled, “What has happened has happened, you people are lucky, I tell you. If the weather had been any cooler you wouldn’t have had a chance.

“Oh my goodness.” I gasped and pointed. “Is that…?”

In front of us was a huge pile of rubble and the remains of what looked like a filling station. What was once Chief Akpati’s magnificent structure was now just broken bits of rock and stone. Abandoned plastics and Jerrycans could be seen littering the filling station area. Expensive wooden and ceramic furniture and three wrecked jeeps were among the debris.

“When the Earthquake happened, I was outside jogging. I was trying to get my mind of Dad’s predicament…”

“Something happened to dad?” I cried in alarm.

“You’ll get the full picture when you get home.” Ayo said. “As I was saying, I was jogging when all of a sudden the ground under me started shaking and swaying from side to side as if the ground had turned to water. I was just close to the Chief’s house. I decided to lie flat on the ground until whatever was happening was over. Everywhere around me people outside were screaming and shouting and falling over each other. Cars were crashing into themselves and into buildings, running people over, somersaulting. People were shouting that it was a bomb, everybody was confused. The next thing was that the whole ground started to rise up. The force of it shook all the houses around. Chief Akpati’s house just fell like a stack of cards. It just collapsed on itself. Some of the debris fell on the fence which finally collapsed as well.”

He stopped and pointed. “That was exactly where I lay down. Right there.”

The place was just a few feet away from the collapsed fence. I shuddered again thinking how close I had come to losing my senior brother.

“You are lucky it didn’t fall on you.” Arnold said.

“Yes, I guess I am.” Ayo said. “By the time the shaking stopped, people were dazed and moving around like zombies. No one still knew what happened and almost all the NEPA poles were down. I got up and looked around. Chief Akpati’s house was completely ruined. It was then I saw the filling station inside. People were now coming to the houses with sticks and stones, saying he was somehow the cause of the explosion. His guards tried to scare them away but they were adamant. They demanded to see him. You know how people react when they experience something they don’t understand. Next thing one of the men opened fire, shooting into the air. People started running. There was another gunshot, probably one of the local hunters and the guard fell down dead. There were four jeeps in the compound and suddenly one of them fired up and sped out. The crowd ran after the car, stoning and shouting but it didn’t stop. It suddenly tumbled down the slope that had been made by the earthquake. When the car tumbled down, people started going back into their houses, some of them went into the rubble and were looking for what they would carry away. I decided to head back home and make sure mum and Dad were alright.”

“And our house?” I breathed. It would be devastating if that had collapsed as well.

“Our house didn’t fall, though there are some big cracks on the wall. Dad reinforced the foundation a while back, you know he was thinking of converting the bungalow into a duplex. He said that s what helped us if not the whole place would have come down. Our house is the only one standing for a few miles. Others are makeshift huts and tents that people arranged to be sleeping in.

We rounded the corner and the bushes fell away to clear fields on either side, leaving our stalkers behind. One of them came out of the bushes, holding a spear but not approaching. I grabbed Sola’s hand and walked faster.

All of a sudden the ground began to shake again. I screamed and looked for a tree to climb up in but that meant going amonst those strange people. I decided to risk it and lie flat on the ground. The others were already doing so, with Arnold drawing me to his side as we lay down on the ground together.

“This is the third tear!” Ayo shouted over all the noise. “It has already happened in the U.S, the American’s had said it would reach here anytime soon!

“It sounds like the Earth is splitting!” I shouted between gritted teeth.

“Yes, the continent of North America split into two after the first tear last night! Europe and some other places have been broken apart and some island countries have disappeared into the sea. It is surprising that Africa hasn’t broken up yet!”

We waited as the ground heaved and rolled and for a frightening moment I thought the place we were lying on was going to open up and swallow us whole, but it didn’t. Soon the shaking subsided and the rumbling sounds were reduced to the barest minimum until they gradually disappeared altogether. I looked around to see if those strange people were still following us. They were nowhere to be seen.

“Okay it has stopped.” Ayo said, standing up and urging us on. “Let’s move!”

Finally we got to the house. Like Ayo had said, it was still standing strong although some of the roof had fallen but not so much. There were two huge cracks on the front and side walls and as I looked a rifle was poked out from one of them. I heard a squeal of joy and the front door was flung open and mum ran out crying. I rushed into her arms weeping profusely. I had not seen my mum for only 27hours but to me it seemed like an eternity.

Deji came next, grumbling something about security and people leaving the door open. He ushered everybody inside and it was only when we were all in and he shut the door that he turned to hug me and slap Ayo on the back rather hard. Ayo grinned.

“I told you I would get her back.” He said.

“Well, she was already nearby…” Deji retorted.

“Eh? Okay next time you will go…”

“The two of you should shut up!” a voice said in the inner room. “Where is that stubborn girl?”

“Go in, your dad has been worried since, don’t mind his harsh words.” Mum said smiling.

I nodded and went inside. The rooms had been arranged with most of our things packed into Ghana-must-go bags. They had packed it like they were prepared to leave at a moment’s notice.

“Where is that silly girl that doesn't know she should stay at school where she is safe?!” My dad voice hit me from the master bedroom.

I steeled myself, trying not to lose my temper. After all I had been through the last thing I needed was a scolding. I made up my mind to ignore whatever he did or said, I would just go in and answer his stupid query and leave.

I entered the master bedroom. More Ghana-must-go bags. And sitting on a chair near the crack in the wall was my Father. He was wearing an army green T-shirt and a three-quarters khaki knicker. His left leg was tied in a crude bandage below the knee and there was more bandages and plaster on his back and left arm. His head had been shaved and bandaged as well. He dropped the rifle he had been pointing out the crack in the wall and stood up.

My mouth dropped open in shock as I saw the bandages on him and the pain he was desperately trying to hide from me.

He took a few painful steps towards me and when he was close enough dragged me to himself and hugged me tight. I couldn’t believe it when I heard sobs and felt his pot-belly heaving up and down as he cried.

“You this stubborn girl.” He said quietly. He took a step backward and examined me. “You want to give me hypertension abi? Are you alright?”

“Yes Sir.” I replied.

He nodded and wiped the tears from his eyes. “Good. That’s good. Oya go back to the parlour and stay with your brothers. I have to keep a lookout for those things. Make sure your mom gives you something to eat.”

I watched him as he limped back to the chair and sat down. A flurry of emotions swept through me. It had never crossed my mind that the man loved me so much. I suddenly rushed forward and hugged him.

“I love you too Dad.” I whispered.

He grunted. “Okay go, go.” But I could see tears brimming in his eyes again as I left.

6 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by 1boylikevhis(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
my lucky night!
Re: The Day The World Ended by harhormhidey(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ last!! thanks 4 d update ....I guess there is no going hme 4 arnold and d rest
Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
See Royver dey tease me with this update lol.....come gimme the real update!! grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2014
When I went to the parlour I saw the boys were all exchanging pleasantries.

“So Temi,” Deji said. “Tayo was telling us about your escapades.”

“His name is Arnold.” I said.

“What kind of name is ‘Arnold’? this kpako boy?” Ayo said, punching Arnold on the shoulder. “I prefer Tayo jo, Its fine, like my name.”

They all laughed and continued to gist. I looked around for Sola and found her in the kitchen with my mom. She appeared more cheerful and she smiled at me as I approached them.

“It’s so good to see you, dear!” Mum said, hugging me again. “When the earthquake happened we tried calling your number or the school principal’s but nothing was going through. Signals only started coming about an hour ago. Sola was just telling me about the earthquake and how you people managed to reach here.”

“Yeah, it was Grace that brought us here o,” I said and smiled at Sola. The thought of losing Bimpe was still on my mind but I had to keep a brave face for Sola, she looked more devastated than anyone else. Mum saw the look in my eyes and smiled encouragingly.

“Your friends can stay here, let us call and contact their people to come and collect them. It’s not safe going out again o. Those things are terrible.”

“But mom, what are they or who are they?”

Under-dwellers, didn’t Ayo gist you?” Deji said, coming into the kitchen. “Don’t worry, let me put on the gen then I’ll tell you what has been happening!”

Deji passed us and went outside to put on the generator. It came on and he went back in and turned on the television.

“Trust Americans, Cable News Network is still showing. Our local channels are not working again, everybody has taken off. To your tent’s oh Israel.”

“Everyday CNN gives us news update on what is happening.” Ayo said. “During the last tear they came up from the holes in the ground and
started attacking everybody. Before then there were all those disappearances…”

“Yes, ehen, Let me tell her.” Deji said. He looked very excited. “Remember that plane that disappeared a few days ago? They finally found it at the bottom of the Sea in the South Pacific. When they brought it up and opened the doors, there was nobody inside, only clothes!”

“And ashes.” Ayo cut in.

“Yes, and Ashes. A whole plane, with no structural damage of any kind, no engine trouble of any kind, the black box didn’t show any mishap apart from the record of the strange thing that was approaching them that CNN reported that day. There was no explanation for the missing people.”

“And then it happened again.” Ayo said. “Another plane went missing and then a ship crashed into the Chinese harbor, nobody on board, only clothes and ashes.”

“Rapture?” Arnold gasped.

“No, Tayo.” Deji said. “Well honestly nobody knows oh, but this is not how the Bible said things will end na, abi?”

“And if it was rapture, some people would have been taken and some would have been left behind, you know, like it says in the bible.” Ayo said.

“Since when did you start reading bible?” I asked Ayo, amazed.

‘’Since that day we were both outside, sis.” Ayo said quietly. “I told you something big was going to happen.

The television screen came to life and I was amazed at how ‘normal’ everything looked. The CNN reporter looked so composed as she read out the latest on world events around the globe and it was only when the camera switched to the next scene that I started understanding the full extent of the devastation we were experiencing. The last time I saw so many destroyed buildings in the US was when Hurricane Katrina struck. This was far worse. Whole sky scrapers had collapsed to the ground and their magnificent bridges had fallen into the sea. It was the same in other continents and countries. There was worldwide devastation. Many of the collapsed buildings shown were on fire. Reporters on the scene showed people taking shelter in makeshift camps and underground subway stations and buildings, surrounded by nervous looking soldiers.
The Newscaster was talking, “In related News, the entire continent of Australia is said to be tilting at an upward angle. Geologists are at a loss as how to explain this…”

“It IS the end of the World.” Sola said.

We all stood, dumbstruck, before the television. James and Emobor were on their feet and Arnold sat on the small couch. Sola stayed at the dining table with my mum.

The Under-dwellers say they will not relent in their attack on humanity, insisting that it is their time to occupy the Earth according to an Agreement. We take you now live to Guantanamo Bay where the interrogation of some of these beings that were captured has been going on in earnest.

The screen switched to another scene where one of the creatures sat in a plain room surrounded by three American soldiers. Another American in a suit sat in the chair opposite the creature with some documents. The creature had been handcuffed and it rested its hands on the table. Every once in a while it would look around the room it was being held in with huge black eyes, but said nothing. It looked weak.

“Trust these Americans, they have probably dealt with this one very well.” Deji said.

“Once again,” The American was saying, “Why are you attacking the surface world?”

The creature opened its mouth and hissing sounds came out. One of the soldiers quickly pressed an electronic machine that served as a translator and a mechanical voice ensued from it.

“We are not attacking your world, we are salvaging what we can. You destroyed your world, not us.”

“Explain.” The American commanded.

“Your drilling, bombing and exploring have weakened the deep pillars of the Earth. Your constant search for oil, your testing of your nuclear weapons, your undersea bombings and mining, all have come together to seal your doom. When you sons of Mradan choose the surface and relinquished the bowels of the Earth to us, you agreed to give it up after a time, two times, and half a season had passed. We, the keepers of the pillars of the Earth have waited long, we have kept our part of the agreement, and we did not disturb you despite your constant breaching of our boundries to steal our black gold and scarce minerals. We held our peace.”

The creature sighed and kept quiet. The American nodded and one of the soldiers stepped forward and struck the creature on the head with his gun. The creature grunted in pain.

“Continue.” The American said.

“A few sea risings ago, three of the main pillars that hold the bowels of the Earth collapsed on themselves. We did what we could to salvage the situation and then we held a meeting. We decided we had waited long enough, more than three thousand years, for the surface dwellers to fulfill their part of the agreement. The time for the changeover of power has long passed. You will lie and say you have forgotten the agreement, that your history has no record of this and we will not be surprised for you surface dwellers are a crafty lot. The end of the world is here and we will not die like worms in the soil. We will take what we can and enjoy it while we can. Your blood is rich in Iron and we need it to survive. We will take it. Your clothing and belongings are the spoils of war and we will acquire it.”

“Are you the ones responsible for the disappearances?” the American asked

The creature looked up at the ceiling for a moment, then into the camera as if looking into our home and addressing us face to face.

“Not we, but Him. HE has collected his own. The rest, by rights, belong to us.”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:21am On Sep 22, 2014
“What the hell does that mean?!” Arnold shouted, jumping to his feet. “What is he talking about?”

“Can’t the Americans nuke them?” Emobor said, looking very apprehensive. “They don’t look too intelligent, they shouldn’t be too hard to fight!”

“Well, remember they just surfaced yesterday.” Ayo said, “And they came out in large numbers, millions of them, like ants, riding huge snakes that
swallowed anybody in sight including the bodies of victims of the earthquake. They cleaned up after the quake, picking on the dead, defenseless
and weak. As soon as the Sun shines a little bit they retreat into the bushes but as soon as the Sun goes down…”

“They don’t have protection from the sun like we do.” Deji said. “That’s why they look like albinoes, no skin pigmentation.”

“It’s called Melanin. No Melanin.” Sola said.

“This is crazy.” I muttered. “First all those strange things that happened this week, then The Earthquakes and now people coming out from underground? It seems like a bad dream.

“If it is, then we are all dreaming it.” Deji said, turning off the television. “It’s the same interview with them they have been repeating all day,
nothing new.”

“What happened to Dad?” I asked suddenly remembering our dad, still on lookout duty in the room.

“My dear, it was a miracle.” Mum said, “Your father went for a meeting with the Presidency and they were briefed that the federal government had received news of this impending disaster. They wanted to know how it could be handled with minimal loss of life…”

“Until some wicked politicians hijacked the whole thing and started demanding that their families should be saved first.” Deji cut in. “They insisted that Dad and the other Generals should provide armed escort for them and their families to leave the country to ‘more organized’ places. Can you imagine!”

“Instead of them organizing their own people on how to handle the oncoming threat, they wanted to run outside of the country, As if the disaster is not going to affect them wherever they go.” Ayo chipped in.

“Well, Dad and some other generals refused.” Deji continued. “They insisted on going back to warn people and prepare the civilians for the earthquakes. Unfortunately they were detained until the others got what they wanted. Their phones were seized and they were not allowed to communicate with anybody. By the time Dad was allowed to leave a lot of time had gone by. His phone was never returned to him and they put him on a plane immediately. It landed just as the first tear began. We don’t know how he made it but next thing we knew there was a knock on the door and he was standing there, his shirt covered in blood, supporting himself with a stick and his right leg in a bloody bandage.
“He says he saw huge snakes, eating people, leaving no trace behind.” Ayo finished.

There was silence in the house. Mom made me sit on her lap and hugged me again. It seemed she couldn’t hold me enough. I didn’t mind though. I was still trying to piece everything together.

“Let us start calling their parents.” Mum gestured towards Sola. “I’m sure they will be very worried.”

“Net work has been on and off, but I’ll try.” Ayo said. “Sola, give me your parents’ number.

“She doesn’t have one.” Sola said quietly.

“Your mom doesn’t have a phone?” My mum queried. “Alright then, your dad’s number.”

Sola was silent. She had always kept her family issues secret and Bimpe and I had never deemed it necessary to ask. She shifted uncomfortably in the seat.

“I live alone with my mum.” Sola said. “She is deaf. I take care of her. Dad left some time ago after they fought about her not being able to have any more children and didn’t come back.”

“Sorry to hear that.” Ayo said. He walked over to her and patted her gently on the shoulder. She smiled wryly.

“Thanks. I don’t even know where to start from. I don’t know if she can take care of herself, talkless of me.”

“She’s deaf not blind, right?” Mum said. “She would have seen the earthquakes, felt it. I’m sure she is hiding safely somewhere and praying for you.”

“How far away is your house?” Ayo asked.

“Two corners from Macauley street.” She replied.

He nodded. “I can take her home mom. I’ll be careful, don’t worry.”

“With those people or things or whatever they are still outside?” I gasped

“Don’t worry, we will keep to the middle of the road. By the time the sun goes down, say around 4pm, its going to be very difficult to move about.”

“And they might attack the way they did yesterday afternoon.” Deji said,

If we are going to go, it’s going to have to be now.” Ayo said, getting up.

“We will escort you.” James said and Emobor nodded, standing up. “We can handle those things jo. And there will be safety in numbers.

“Thanks.” Sola said with tears in her eyes. It was obvious she appreciated the company.

Wait, let me get you brave boys something to eat first before you go.”My mother said, getting up quickly and entering the kitchen.

“But, mummy…” Ayo began

“It will be very quick, these boys have not eaten any good food since yesterday abi? Even Sola looks weak. Let them not go and collapse on the road. Don’t squeeze your face, Ayo, the soup is already cooked.

7 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2014
Thats it for tonight, see ya folks midweek. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2014
madridfc:
Seconded, I think he is the best Nairaland writer.
Thanks for the vote of confidence bro. I claim it! grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Wow.....this is becoming religious!!

But Royver How cone dstv still dey show Na? undecided
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Wow.....this is becoming religious!!

But Royver How cone dstv still dey show Na? undecided
Sattelite network. Standby gen, power rooms, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / #my Life / Tormented

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.