Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Day The World Ended - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The World Ended (101580 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The World Ended by Savigne(f): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Royver oooooooo
Who send me go open this thread now?....Just know that I'll hold you responsible if I dont sleep tonight
But I have to say this:You are a very very brilliant writer....I always look forward to your updates with fearful anticipation.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by gennysq(f): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mehn! Dis aint funny ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Oluwason(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2014
Royver: Hello folks, Been overloaded with work. Will update as soon as I have breathing space. thanks for your patience.

Hmm, what can I say? Never disappointed I must say, I just started reading after the long break i had from this section (maybe due to the data loss), and I was up till I caught up with u.

This is definitely the definition of brilliance I must say, more mb to ur data, more ink to ur pen, and ease with ur system. Smile, dont even know what I am saying!

4 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by PastorOluT(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Royver: No need to bore you about data loss, you've already heard it a thousand times.
I was thinking of giving a brief summary but then some newcomers might not follow so I decided to reprint. I wont put it all out at once so as not to overload the senses.

I lost more than half of my followers in the "rapture". So if your name isn't here, do not fret. Everyone is welcome to the show.

Kimmo(f), Joebeck(f), pmc01(m), mizjules(f), Nostradamus, Solphiequeen(f), white mosquito(f), spicyuzo(m), 2bey(m), 9slick(m), slimfredo(m), Bertadayz(f), omowolewa, nu-well(m), sammyhoe, miss.terious(f), ANDREW2EIC(m), imohcyril(m), shegzi(m), flames77(m), t_time(m), straneur(m), PoetWritefield(m), Mr Ben Sun, Layiwoo(m), Mistically(f), KabukiSensei(m), Jayses(m), Brite02(m), eyezik3(m), Mutaino7(m), Professor D.(m), mZ sleeq(f), drollster, adepink(f), fab_nikky(f), Law-confessor, Oluwason(m), larrysun, coonax(f), Wealthyone(f), seundex(m), ivyy(f), Mighty Fortress, seankay(m), Ishilove, JeffreyJamez(m), matthew briggs, standd, mumZ, candy, sexy sapphire, nimen, xplicity1, 3dimension, jumaiM, damex333, oluwason, c'est moi, pastor olu T, cold faya, et al.

YOu are all welcome.

After all this while, I never saw the mention due to the fact that NL changed the user names of those that have separated usernames.

Great work as usual, bt Mr Royver I dont if it will be possible to chat up with u, for there are questions I will like to ask? I believe there is more to ur writing!
Re: The Day The World Ended by Jeanfortune(f): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2014
JeffreyJamez: nooooooo!!!!!!....not bimpe!!!!!!1...*shedding hot tears*......on my god!!! see as cold dey catch me cos of royver!!!...i come dey fear o!!!

ehn shin!!! see as Ayo form gangster!!! that part got me smiling!!!..no wonder royver said this episode will interest me hahahaha...kudos bro!!!
as C.S.O, u sure found the gangstar thingy interesting

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Jeanfortune(f): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2014
PastorOluT:

After all this while, I never saw the mention due to the fact that NL changed the user names of those that have separated usernames.

Great work as usual, bt Mr Royver I dont if it will be possible to chat up with u, for there are questions I will like to ask? I believe there is more to ur writing!
yeah, i get that feeling too that there is more to his writing, first it was ChukwuB vs the man eating animal in "am seeing things", now its Temi vs the snake like humans who might even be vampires for all we know... Roy, where do u get them ideas from huh?

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by PastorOluT(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2014
Jeanfortune:
yeah, i get that feeling too that there is more to his writing, first it was ChukwuB vs the man eating animal in "am seeing things", now its Temi vs the snake like humans who might even be vampires for all we know... Roy, where do u get them ideas from huh?

Exactly my point, funny enough I understand perfectly well n even experience some of all he is writing about which which I needed a chat with him. Hope he will obliige me?
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Just speechless.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by aboyaji(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
omo. Over excitment d worry me as my blood d boil within.

When will i start writing like this?
Well, since theres life............

Royver, i wish you feature me when you turn these novels into movies.

3 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by MrNiceGuy5: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Royver , don't let me be selfish this time around . Have always been reading your story but never commented . You are too much . Can't wait for more updates
Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good Lord! shocked

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by SexySapphire(f): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Royver, I tot u told me to come wit my snake repellent which I did, where do u expect me to get vampire repellent again or do I av to carry petrol and lighter around again?

Thank God Ayo was just in time to save Arnold, buh seriously, it shouldn't av been Bimpe dat was carted away. I hope Royver doesn't kill me b4 dis story comes to an end. Great update as usual Roy.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Beennkumar(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Why Bimpe? embarassed
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oh dear...this is scary ooo...Royver you are too much
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Oluwason:

Hmm, what can I say? Never disappointed I must say, I just started reading after the long break i had from this section (maybe due to the data loss), and I was up till I caught up with u.

This is definitely the definition of brilliance I must say, more mb to ur data, more ink to ur pen, and ease with ur system. Smile, dont even know what I am saying!
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2014
PastorOluT:

Exactly my point, funny enough I understand perfectly well n even experience some of all he is writing about which which I needed a chat with him. Hope he will obliige me?
anyone can reach me @ royjerymaklin@yahoo.com
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2014
SexySapphire: Royver, I tot u told me to come wit my snake repellent which I did, where do u expect me to get vampire repellent again or do I av to carry petrol and lighter around again?

Thank God Ayo was just in time to save Arnold, buh seriously, it shouldn't av been Bimpe dat was carted away. I hope Royver doesn't kill me b4 dis story comes to an end. Great update as usual Roy.

Dont throw the snake repellent away. Friendly advice.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Jennimma: Just speechless.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Queenxstar(f): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
*slumps in shock and phone falls out of reach *
Re: The Day The World Ended by Jeanfortune(f): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2014
PastorOluT:

hope so too
Re: The Day The World Ended by lenmafon: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Queenxstar: *slumps in shock and phone falls out of reach *

*pls help! o my God! queenxstar wake up pls! somebody, anybody, jj, royver pls help, queenxstar!*
roy have u seen what u ve caused? i'll call the cops for u *dials 911*
Re: The Day The World Ended by ekenzify(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2014
lenmafon:

*pls help! o my God! queenxstar wake up pls! somebody, anybody, jj, royver pls help, queenxstar!*

ah, dnt worry yourself, she will be fine. The sweetness of d story intoxicated her (smiles)
Re: The Day The World Ended by SexySapphire(f): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Royver:

Dont throw the snake repellent away. Friendly advice.

This is where I say LOBATAN, it is finished.
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't know why i felt excited at the death of Bimpe, The truth is that we can't just have them all. After all, many student have die..

where are my emotion?? Mrs Alabi also dead?? I refuse to be sad Rov!

cry
Re: The Day The World Ended by 1boylikevhis(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014
I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS! GREAT WORK SO FAR,SIR ROYVER!

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm.

It's truly the end of the world. No doubt!
Re: The Day The World Ended by chrome008(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was bored and looking for inspiration and the graphic encouragement to take me otta my artist's block and finish up my design when i decided to check out nairaland and stumbled on your Story and all I can say is you sir roy are an amazing fellow!!!!!....it feels like I can make connection to your story and imagine everything as it goes like a silent spectator!!!!....I'm having my mind busting with crazy ideas and animations of how everything looks!!! I honestly wish i had artists in the house to tell u how amazing this story is with the graphic details and everything. Roy if u ever want to write a book on dis i volunteer to do your book cover for free!!!! You really have awaken my insane graphic mind with this.....thank you :-)

6 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by MightyFortress: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Roy, U just gave me daymares!! Vampires + Snakes.... Odikwa egwu.... embarassed
Re: The Day The World Ended by Mutaino7(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Royver at least as ur back stage attendant i gats to feature in diz ur story nah.. Whether nah cameo, guest or full season actor..think am well ***i av diz feeling dat all diz apocalypse nah dream**
Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Queenxstar: *slumps in shock and phone falls out of reach *

*pours are cold coke *.....WAKE UP!!!

lenmafon:

Calm your tits sugar she'll be fine!!
Re: The Day The World Ended by MsSpaqs(f): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2014
I wish Dare's death was more painful.Apart from a few mistakes (interchanging names) the story is fine
Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mutaino7: Royver at least as ur back stage attendant i gats to feature in diz ur story nah.. Whether nah cameo, guest or full season actor..think am well ***i av diz feeling dat all diz apocalypse nah dream**
same here. a very scary dream if u ask me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / #my Life / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.