Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? (1584 Views)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / 10 Signs That You're In A Healthy Relationship / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by peu(f): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2006
hello nairaland
i could foresee a future in my new relationship and i don't want to mess it up
so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is the secret to a healthy relationship
long distance or near relationship
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by ikamefa(f): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2006
@ topic

1st of all love, then you should be able to communicate effectively with your partner, then the issue of trust, this 3 things are basic any other extras depend on you and your partner.
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by iice(f): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2006
Well i've always said communication and honesty, no matter how much it hurts its better than lying(which becomes a whole big thing and gets out of control), but then again i got no experience with healthy relationships so what do i knw? tongue tongue
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by babonboard(f): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2006
love and trust i suppose.it doesnt matter near or distance.let your hear and mind be plain with the person
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by eslynera(f): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2006
FAITHFULNESS
LOVE ofcourse cheesy
CARE.
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2006
The basics are

1.love
2.trust
3.honesty
4.communication
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by harvey(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2006
LOVE
TRUST
HONESTY
u can communicate and not understand so i
UNDERSTANDING
and above all u both have to have the fear of God,cos will help u both to have a conscience inorder to avoid jilt and betrayal.
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2006
@harvey
thats very true understanding and the fear of GOD is also important.
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2006
@harvey
thats very true understanding and the fear of GOD is also important.
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by Busta(f): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2006
arguements!
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by harvey(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2006
@busta

are u the moderator?
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by Busta(f): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2006
harvey:

@busta

are u the moderator?
Do I sound like one?
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by nunicelady(f): 1:46am On Jul 01, 2012
I believe a woman should fight for her man if he is worth it.
When I say fight, I do not mean physical battles. I mean with prayers, encouragement, support m even good meals( I can't even cook).
I believe men can easily get carried away with the physical. So if I luv my man, I wld try my best to prevent d physical taking over. After all, he must av lusted after me for us to start dating in the first place.
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2012
This came from 2006. They would have been married by now if the guy never run
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by nunicelady(f): 4:34am On Jul 02, 2012
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿! I had a problem with my fon n pasted the response on the wrong thread. My response isn't even for this topic. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Secret To A Healthy Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2012
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaks / Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? / Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.