Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475059 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Marco reus wins FIFA 17 cover vote.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
assassins creed :
syndicate

Developers: ubisoft
release dates:october 25th 2015
platforms:windows,xbox,play station
modes:single player
genres:hack and slash,open world,third person shooter,British history, stealth,crime,role playing

system requirements:
processor: intel core i5 2.5ghz
RAM:6GB
graphics: GTX 660 @ least
free space: 50gb

First scene shows twin assassins : Jacob and Evie Frye, with a fellow assassin near a train dock.
(In between the game the playing character can be switched between any of the twins ).
The first person to be killed by the twin assassins is mr ferris in his docked yard.
Later his sis carry out her own assassination on a scientist ,mr.Brewster.
After killing the scientist she is forced t flee through the rubble of the interior of the under ground lab with had prior been blasted apart.She eventually emerges at the surface of the lab and meets up with her brother.
later they start taking over the criminal infested streets of london.
and recruiting their own gang called " Rooks".
Whom are always denoted by their green jackets.

While trying to destroy a factory producing illicit chemicals Jacob is almost killed when the poisonous fumes enema ting from the busted pipes and silos are scattered around the factory only for him to timely
escape through a glass enclave at the top of the
factory. He meets up with a bearded Charles Darwin who tells him that not all endeavors are carried out violently that a little discretion can go a long way sometimes .
other plots by the scheming templers and their accomplices that were averted include:
A plan to steal all the gold reserves in the bank of England
A plot to assassinate the British prime minister
A plot to steal an ancient artifact that can stop time and make anyone immortal (which its hidden in the queens residence ,Birmingham palace)
A plot to kill all the head of the united kingdom including church heads.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
purplekayc:
assasins creed :
syndicate
I enjoyed this game but my missus claims Black Flag is still the best mainly cos she prefers pirate stories rather then English history. Good game though +1
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

I enjoyed this game but my missus claims Black Flag is still the best mainly cos she prefers pirate stories rather then English history. Good game though +1
bro,this one is better believe me.I have tasted both.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE DARK SPARK

Developers: hasbro,activision
release dates: june 24th 2014
genre: science fiction,third person shoter,action -rle playing
modes: single and multi player
platforms: windows,playstation,xbox

system requirements:

plot:

The game partially based on the
age of extiction movie.
it revolves around the war to take control of the "dark spark" ancient artifact
by two opposing transformers groups :Decepticons and autobots
This acient relic cannot be left in the hands of tyrants who could use it to control the minds
of people seeming to their own will.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by habayommy: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
purplekayc:
you can't change the processor of a laptop,but u can upgrade it's RAM

I would love to upgrade my HP's RAM. I want to upgrade from 4GB to 8GB. What is the cost? Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
habayommy:

I would love to upgrade my HP's RAM. I want to upgrade from 4GB to 8GB. What is the cost? Thanks
depends on the person doing the upgrade.
I think last time I added 2gb to my laptop RAM I spent something like 4~5k.Can't remember
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by iyke1989(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls I cant seem to properly install PES 2016 on my PC...it gives the error : unable to start up...pls help!!...been at it since morning..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
iyke1989:
Pls I cant seem to properly install PES 2016 on my PC...it gives the error : unable to start up...pls help!!...been at it since morning..
does your pc/laptop meet. D minimum requirements?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Next :PES 17

Images..

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by iyke1989(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
purplekayc:
does your pc/laptop meet. D minimum requirements?
its Hp 15r-111nia
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by iyke1989(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
purplekayc:
www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/pro-evolution-soccer-2016/12818

Pes 2016 requirements..

this is wat I got
Product Number
K1J72EA
Microprocessor
Intel Pentium N3540 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
Memory
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
Video Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
Hard Drive
500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
Multimedia Drive
SuperMulti DVD burner
Display
39.6 cm (15.6"wink diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
Network Card
Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity
802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.0 combo (Miracast compatible)
Sound
Dual speakers
Keyboard
Full-size island-style keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Pointing Device
Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
External Ports
1 multi-format SD media card reader
1 HDMI
1 headphone/microphone combo
2 USB 2.0
1 USB 3.0
1 RJ-45
Dimensions
37.8 x 25.9 x 2.53 cm
Weight
2.23 kg
Power
45 W AC power adapter
4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion polymer
Camera
HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphone
Software
Operating System:
Windows 8.1 (64 bits)
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by habayommy: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
purplekayc:
depends on the person doing the upgrade.
I think last time I added 2gb to my laptop RAM I spent something like 4~5k.Can't remember
Thanks. I really appreciate but can video memory be upgraded? Mine is just 32MB
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
habayommy:

Thanks. I really appreciate but can video memory be upgraded? Mine is just 32MB
i have never heard of an upgraded video memory on a laptop.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MrEverything: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Please guys I have 150k I want to know what gaming laptop I can get that'll handle assassins creed syndicate and unity as well as battlfield,cod and GTA v,batman arkharm series...I hope it'll play them on normal or high please help
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2016
MrEverything:
Please guys I have 150k I want to know what gaming laptop I can get that'll handle assassins creed syndicate and unity as well as battlfield,cod and GTA v,batman arkharm series...I hope it'll play them on normal or high please help
You need at least
i5 5200U Cpu
2Gb GT 940m Gpu
8Gb Ddr3 1600mhz Ram

This will give you playable framerate on GTA V. But 150k may not be enough. Let us know what you find for that price.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MrEverything: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2016
AKBliv010:

You need at least
i5 5200U Cpu
2Gb GT 940m Gpu
8Gb Ddr3 1600mhz Ram

This will give you playable framerate on GTA V. But 150k may not be enough. Let us know what you find for that price.

I'm not really good with searching those stuffs I was kinda hoping someone would recommend a laptop with that price
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
iyke1989:
this is wat I got
Product Number
K1J72EA
Microprocessor
Intel Pentium N3540 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
Memory
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
Video Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
Hard Drive
500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
Multimedia Drive
SuperMulti DVD burner
Display
39.6 cm (15.6"wink diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
Network Card
Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity
802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.0 combo (Miracast compatible)
Sound
Dual speakers
Keyboard
Full-size island-style keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Pointing Device
Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
External Ports
1 multi-format SD media card reader
1 HDMI
1 headphone/microphone combo
2 USB 2.0
1 USB 3.0
1 RJ-45
Dimensions
37.8 x 25.9 x 2.53 cm
Weight
2.23 kg
Power
45 W AC power adapter
4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion polymer
Camera
HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphone
Software
Operating System:
Windows 8.1 (64 bits)
don't use intel graphics to play games you wont go far .

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.