Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (477010 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Betrayer

requirements

processor 3.0 GHz dual core or better
RAM: 3 GB
Video Card 1GB (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460/AMD Radeon HD 6850
Free Disk Space: 4 GB

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by alphamodel1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

FPS isn't indicated on the CD so you can't tell till you run the game and monitor it. Although game developers usually state the minimum PC requirements to get good gameplay experience on low/ultra low settings.
Windowed mode is activated from within the games graphics/video settings or for the likes of PES2016, there's a settings application in the installation folder.
Stick to older titles as they usually are less demanding.
Im very grateful, u ve been far too kind. Any website i could download them free?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

Download this zip file and extract - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5gP1lXvmMe5UWJ1RGl4ZTg4MFk
open the installation location of PES2016
Copy all the contents of the extracted files in the installation folder of PES2016

Any issue, gimme a shout.

boss...i did as instructed hopefully i think i did,lol,downloaded the file,then used winrar to extract to the pes 2016 folder,restarted my system and i still gat the same error message..am suspecting maybe i didnt get the copy right,dunno buh i copied all d downloaded file and extracted them to pes folder as directed...dunno what went wrong sha
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

boss...i did as instructed hopefully i think i did,lol,downloaded the file,then used winrar to extract to the pes 2016 folder,restarted my system and i still gat the same error message..am suspecting maybe i didnt get the copy right,dunno buh i copied all d downloaded file and extracted them to pes folder as directed...dunno what went wrong sha

What's your number will add you to whatsapp. Easier to chat in there.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
alphamodel1:

Im very grateful, u ve been far too kind. Any website i could download them free?
oceanofgames.com is a good place to start.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

What's your number will add you to whatsapp. Easier to chat in there.

08063470148.../better sef,wanted to ask u before now buh wasnt sure what ur response would be....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sholzbankz: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

What's the issue?

Somtimes wen I switch on the lappy. It brings up a funny display. Wud av to switch on n off like 4 tyms before it works. Heard d vga is bad.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sholzbankz:

Somtimes wen I switch on the lappy. It brings up a funny display. Wud av to switch on n off like 4 tyms before it works. Heard d vga is bad.

You could try the following
1. Connect your laptop to a monitor/tv, does it also display this same? If no, then your GPU may not be the issue
2. Reinstall the video driver
3. It could be a failing harddrive not loading up required files properly. Does your hardrive make funny noisesoverheat etc?
4. It could be a loose connection internally.
5. if all fails then your laptop may need a new mother/daughterboard.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by alphamodel1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

Thanks bro, God bless u

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adibo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

I downloaded pes 2016 from oceanofgames.com but when I tried installing it, it said it is a corrupt file. Where else can I download it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adibo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

I've never comes across a patch for pes 2016. I've installed mine today and it works. What does the patch do?
Where did you download urs from
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
adibo:

Where did you download urs from
oceanofgames..my first attempt file was corrupt because downloading got interupted somehow..but 2nd attempt and it worked fine.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adibo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:
oceanofgames..my first attempt file was corrupt because downloading got interupted somehow..but 2nd attempt and it worked fine.
OK but mine downloaded fully and yet they said it is corrupt. Did you download it recently?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
adibo:

OK but mine downloaded fully and yet they said it is corrupt. Did you download it recently?
Yea, yesterday grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
purplekayc:
What GPU you rocking bro?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adibo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

Yea, yesterday grin
Was ur Antivirus on when u downloaded it and wat did u use in downloading it? Because I used idm, it downloaded fully 4.84 gb but it said corrupt when I tried installing it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2016
adibo:

Was ur Antivirus on when u downloaded it and wat did u use in downloading it? Because I used idm, it downloaded fully 4.84 gb but it said corrupt when I tried installing it

Antivirus was active (you could try diactivating it). I didn't use idm , as my connection is pretty stable so less chance of dropping. My PES 2016 ISO file is 5.07GB though.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sholzbankz: 1:28am On Jul 09, 2016
AKBliv010:

You could try the following
1. Connect your laptop to a monitor/tv, does it also display this same? If no, then your GPU may not be the issue
2. Reinstall the video driver
3. It could be a failing harddrive not loading up required files properly. Does your hardrive make funny noisesoverheat etc?
4. It could be a loose connection internally.
5. if all fails then your laptop may need a new mother/daughterboard.
Tnx. Wil try n connect to a tv
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by herbaylove(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hi guys, pls any1 here gat gta v and mortal kombat x installayion files, i need dem pls. I stay along lasu road ojo lagos state. Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
AKBliv010:

My system spec - Asus X202E - Intel i3-2365M(1.4Ghz), Intel HD graphics, 256GB SSD, 4GB RAM

Your HD intel graphics in theory is 33% faster than mine so you should see better experience.

Will it play Yes, but you'd need it on low settings with a low resolution ( inmy case 640x480) to get playable framerates. As you see, it has to be windowed mode and notice how small game window is compared to my screen and you will need to increase the dedicated vRAM in BIOS. Mine was 64MB and game will not run till I increased it to 512MB

edit: I tried it on 1280x720 it was unbearble, 1024x768 was terrible, ( I only have an 11 inch screen by the way @ 1368x768)
800x480 was playable.

please sir, how do i increase my vram in bios?

Important answer wuick pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
viickerz:

please sir, how do i increase my vram in bios?

Important answer wuick pls
It depends on your laptop...on power on, press either the 'del' or 'esc' key. it'll depend on your laptop tho.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adibo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
AKBliv010:

It depends on your laptop...on power on, press either the 'del' or 'esc' key. it'll depend on your laptop tho.
I downloaded the pes 2016 again, but it refuse to install, it is showing decompression failed with error code 12. I have directx 9 and 11, v+. Do you know what could be wrong
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
adibo:

I downloaded the pes 2016 again, but it refuse to install, it is showing decompression failed with error code 12. I have directx 9 and 11, v+. Do you know what could be wrong
Try changing the install location of the game...in my case my external drive is 'E:'. Changed from 'C:'

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adibo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
AKBliv010:

Try changing the install location of the game...in my case my external drive is 'E:'. Changed from 'C:'
Yes I did that, still didn't work. I am on Windows 10, and I have two partitions. I tried installing it in Windows 10, did not work, changed the location to my second partition, still didn't work
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Akbliv010 Purplekayc have any idea of any application i can use to recover permanently deleted files??
I tried using Recuva. But it dint work
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lana1:
Akbliv010 Purplekayc have any idea of any application i can use to recover permanently deleted files??
I tried using Recuva. But it dint work

I've never used one bruv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.