Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476287 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 1:20am On Jul 11, 2016
AKBliv010:

I've never used one bruv.
Alright. Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Lana1:
Akbliv010 Purplekayc have any idea of any application i can use to recover permanently deleted files??
I tried using Recuva. But it dint work
did your hard drive crash or something?

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
purplekayc:
did your hard drive crash or something?
Nah. I deleted some files i now desperately need back.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Gidok2010: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lana1:
Nah. I deleted some files i now desperately need back.

Spoke to a mate and he suggested Power Data Recovery or Paragon backup & Recovery, if you haven't already sorted it. He advised installing on another drive.. goodluck pal
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is a serious issue in my ow experience even if you run the program successfully you can never recover all previous installations.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
If you have over-written the deleted files (delete files from the drive - copy some other files on the drive and delete again) they would never be recovered... No matter what software you use... If not, use "easeus" if recuva didn't work...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
purplekayc:
This is a serious issue in my ow experience even if you run the program successfully you can never recover all previous installations.
It is not an installation am trying to recover. Its just a simple file, that has nothing to do with d game files sef.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
LucemFerre:
If you have over-written the deleted files (delete files from the drive - copy some other files on the drive and delete again) they would never be recovered... No matter what software you use... If not, use "easeus" if recuva didn't work...
I tried easus and the other apps AKBliv recommended all to no avail so i've given up.

Anyways, u're right. I already deleted them. And overwrote them with other files. So maybe dat's why i cant recover them.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lana1:
I tried easus and the other apps AKBliv recommended all to no avail so i've given up.
Anyways, u're right. I already deleted them. And overwrote them with other files. So maybe dat's why i cant recover them.
Pele! embarassed
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lana1:
It is not an installation am trying to recover. Its just a simple file, that has nothing to do with d game files sef.
it's all the same
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Metal gear risng :Revengeance

Developers:Konami,kojima productions
release dates:february 19th 2013
modes:single player
genre:hack and slash,science fiction,Action
platform;windows,xbox,mac

system requirements:

plot:

In an African country country , the prime minister ,his security detal and some advicers are going through
the capital in a convoy.
After complementing the work his advicers and security detail in particular "Raiden" a semi syborg
bodyguard assaigned to protect the prime minister.
They are suddenly attacked by another half human 'Desperado" and some of his allies using high level military equipment including tanks and missile launchers and even a giant robot.
Eventually the prime minister's entourage and his convoy are over run and he himself killed .
Raiden his cyborg contracted security operative is also severly wounded.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:48am On Jul 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2016
The amazing spider man 2

developers : gameloft
release dates : may 2014
genre: super heroe,action ,open world
modes: single player
platform: windows, xbox , playstation .........

requirements:

processor:
RAM:
hd space:
graphics card:

plot:

spiderman's uncle , uncle ben has just been murdered by an unknoiwn person or persons and he must find
his killers.
Along he way a man nammed kraven offers help.
eventually he finds the killer and discovers his name to be kasady.
spider man captures kasady and hands him over to the police.
with kasady out of the picture a new nemesis arrived named kingpin.
Spider-Man infiltrates and seeks to get more information on the unknown
kingpin.
He deceptively enters one of his vehicles
and rides on it to his hideout.
Discovered he confronts the king pin and his band of thugs
Spider-Man defeats Kingpin and begins hacking his computer for incriminating evidence
later he takes on kasady ounce more defeats him and is taken prisoner again.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.