Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475133 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
//.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Are you collecting the daedric artifacts now
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by KazukiIto(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2016
purplekayc:
which network are you using?
MTN Pulse Night Plan. I got 4 sims.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2016
KazukiIto:

MTN Pulse Night Plan. I got 4 sims.
where do you stay,why don't you go for ntel or spectra net
Spectranet do free night browsing
But ntel is more favourable for now
**** cobranet. not sure about their speed and pricing
***** mtn hynet is expensive and limited to 5 ~10
Mb/sec
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
KazukiIto:

40GB is not beans. Going by my 2GB every night, I will need to have 20 sleepless nights to get this Mafia. Not an issue, but lemme just respect myself and my "rig" lol. I'm currently downloading Mafia 2 sha. Make I soji with that one. Still remember the first time I played Mafia on PS2. Wonderful memories.
20? i thought d links provided by ocean of games expires, although we all know how to bypass dat, but i cant risk 20 days sha
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by KazukiIto(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
exclusivesam53:
20? i thought d links provided by ocean of games expires, although we all know how to bypass dat, but i cant risk 20 days sha

It's worth it sha. I got no p with expired links. Refresh download address and we are oscar-mike.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by KazukiIto(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
purplekayc:
Mb/sec
Hehehe! I stay in Calabar and I can't afford any of those choices for now. So, I just scrape by, afterall sleeping at night is for suckers!!!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
KazukiIto:

Hehehe! I stay in Calabar and I can't afford any of those choices for now. So, I just scrape by, afterall sleeping at night is for suckers!!!!
which good isps are in calabar?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by KazukiIto(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
purplekayc:
which good isps are in calabar?
Dunno dunno.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Joered63: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Guys pls I need ur opinion, with a budget of about 165k can I get a decent gaming laptop or is it better to build a PC? Which would give me a better value for money?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
purplekayc:
Mb/sec
pls can u tell me the speed limit of spectranet.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
purplekayc:
Mb/sec
pls can u tell me the speed of spectranet.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
brightpre:
pls can u tell me the speed limit of spectranet.
depends where you stay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
did you finish the game?
Silkmoth33:

You kept uploading flicks from the very first scene.

undecided

An upload of alduin's wall in the blades hq or the view from karthspire, the throat of the world, the palace in markath and the mages school are breath-taking views worth seeing.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
purplekayc:
did you finish the game?

No!

But i
Finished the main story line
on alduin!
The civil war

Then loads of side missions.

You should really see blackreach!
Beautiful
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Silkmoth33:

No!

But i
Finished the main story line
on alduin!
The civil war

Then loads of side missions.

You should really see blackreach!
Beautiful
all role playing games have lenghty stories
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
purplekayc:
all role playing games have lenghty stories

Yeah! But I tried to comb most parts of the game's total missions atleast once

My attempt failed miserably.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Yeah! But I tried to comb most parts of the game's total missions atleast once

My attempt failed miserably.
did you finish witcher 2&3?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
purplekayc:
did you finish witcher 2&3?

No recently started playing 3!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Silkmoth33:

No recently started playing 3!
its lengthy
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
purplekayc:
its lengthy

I here it's also btw 200hrs of play time. This one that my own now has the blood and wine edition included that will be like 220hrs plus. Haba!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I here it's also btw 200hrs of play time. This one that my own now has the blood and wine edition included that will be like 220hrs plus. Haba!
u go fast travel and ride horse tire just like in MGS V

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
purplekayc:
u go fast travel and ride horse tire just like in MGS V

67% after main mission completion in MGSV phantom pain or thereabout, imagine!

Not even a hundred!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Watchdogs was far worse, I bet it was 40percent complete after all main missions were done
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Watchdogs was far worse, I bet it was 40percent complete after all main missions were done
you wan hack every single citizen for the map ni..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
swagifted:
you wan hack every single citizen for the map ni..

embarassed if nah just hacking

That one no hard nah! embarassed

How many ppl dey chicago?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
To be honest no RPG don reach 100% for my hand
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Still, no RPG i've ever played had side-missions like Far Cry 4 and Just Cause 2. AC: III still try small too sha.

U can still persevere and finish Far Cry 4 very close to 100%. But that Just Cause 2 was just incredibly insane. I just had to abandon side missions and face the main story and once i was done, alt+del+uninstall.

As for Skyrim, that one is on another level. Once i saw the map at the beginning, i just lost hope of ever trying to complete the game.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

embarassed if nah just hacking
That one no hard nah! embarassed
How many ppl dey chicago?
toh... 100% awaits you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.