Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (477258 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:46am On Oct 29, 2016
J4parry:

If you're familiar with the game you will understand what am saying. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

If you are trying to hack the Windows Store PC version, forget it. No one has access to the .exe files on the Universal Windows Platform(UWP)..AFAIK it's only hack-able on the android/ios and possibly the windows mobile version which this thread isn't about.

I still think you are searching in the wrong place.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2016
J4parry:

If you're familiar with the game you will understand what am saying. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
but its mobile isn't it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2016
purplekayc:
but its mobile isn't it?

I just tire! undecided
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Mathkid007: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Guys,it seems CPYgames has cracked Pes 2017 for PC
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2016
links
Mathkid007:
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2016
october 2016 releases .. mincomplete list

sid mayers civilisation
mafia 3
battlefield 1
dark souls 3 DLC ashes of ariendel
duke nukem 3d anniversary
gears of war 4
rise of tomb raider blood ties DLC
titanfall 2

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by J4parry(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2016
purplekayc:
but its mobile isn't it?

No, it's on Windows 10.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by J4parry(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I just tire! undecided

It is on Windows 10, that makes it a PC Game too.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2016
J4parry:

ask Akbliv he loves racing..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2016
dragon ball xenoverse 2
elder scrolls v special edition
mortal combat xl

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Are these releases only on PC?

Cos I don't think ashes of ariandel is out for PS4
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Are these releases only on PC?

Cos I don't think ashes of ariandel is out for PS4
they r pc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mathkid007:
check this link

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
J4parry:

bro must u use wifi to get d complete download, mine is stuck after showing gameloft logo and d two cars. How did u complete urs wifi or modem and which controller do use to play it.i use windows 8. Silkmoth just so u know i think its an xbox game for pc.u can download it from ur windows store or xbox games in ur windows 8 or 10. Thoough its more popular with ios and android.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
AKBliv010:

u no me na..racing's fun. this ones nice too...best with group of friends after a drink grin
i can relate bro, though i prefer my racing without powerups, something clean and openworld like nfs most wanted 2005 version. Am not really into sim but its okay.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by J4parry(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
exclusivesam53:
bro must u use wifi to get d complete download, mine is stuck after showing gameloft logo and d two cars. How did u complete urs wifi or modem and which controller do use to play it.i use windows 8. Silkmoth just so u know i think its an xbox game for pc.u can download it from ur windows store or xbox games in ur windows 8 or 10. Thoough its more popular with ios and android.

I downloaded mine using WiFi but did the update last 2wks using Modem. I use XBOX controller with a keyboard emulator (JoytoKey). With JoytoKey you can use any game controller on PC to play any game.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2016
Project Cars: Pagani Edition Free PC download on Steam

Experience sim Racing with this free to play game. Leave some feedback about it wink

http://store.steampowered.com/app/429180/

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Stay away if you don't have at least a wheel setup...
AKBliv010:
Project Cars: Pagani Edition Free PC download on Steam

Experience sim Racing with this free to play game. Leave some feedback about it wink

http://store.steampowered.com/app/429180/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
swagifted:
It allows the use of a controller too PS3/PS4/XB360/XB1?Generic.. my advice though will be use the analogue thumbs sticks as that'll give a finer control for steering and feathering the throttle/brakes.
You'll find that players have set impressive lap times with a controller, it's practice.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 3KINGZ18: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
swagifted:
datz if u wanna go pro
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Anybody seen the new microsoft surface studio, its awesome! What i like most is hardware design and the monitor which resolution i heard is 16% higher than 4k! The gpu is quite ok for both versions, nvidia geforce 980m for the 32gbram 2tb version. I'm not sure from what i can see parts are upgradeable cos d design made everythin integrated.what do u guys think of it as a gaming pc. U can google for d full specs though.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by TruthHurts1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
exclusivesam53:
Anybody seen the new microsoft surface studio, its awesome! What i like most is hardware design and the monitor which resolution i heard is 16% higher than 4k! The gpu is quite ok for both versions, nvidia geforce 980m for the 32gbram 2tb version. I'm not sure from what i can see parts are upgradeable cos d design made everythin integrated.what do u guys think of it as a gaming pc. U can google for d full specs though.

Does it run on Intel Skylake architecure?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
exclusivesam53:

They've learned from Apple's business model and ecosystem grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Does it run on Intel Skylake architecure?
yeah, the base model is 6thgen i5 with gtx965 while the higher one is 6thgen i7 with gtx 980
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
AKBliv010:

They've learned from Apple's business model and ecosystem grin
it would seem so, it all gets interesting when they all go innovative.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Don't let AKBliv010 deceive you.. His not your mate in the first place... This is not 2005 need for speed most wanted... This is SIMULATION.. Its a herculean task.. I mean full 900 degrees rotation and co..no controller can "SIMULATE" that for you... And the game doesn't Care. ,.
AKBliv010:
It allows the use of a controller too PS3/PS4/XB360/XB1?Generic.. my advice though will be use the analogue thumbs sticks as that'll give a finer control for steering and feathering the throttle/brakes.
You'll find that players have set impressive lap times with a controller, it's practice.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2016
;Dhaha, ok i get u, lemme just stick to arcade till am ready to take it to next level. Actually this simulation stuff looks interesting, even flight sim seems worthy of exploring.AKbliv010 are u into flight sim too?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2016
swagifted:
Don't let AKBliv010 deceive you.. His not your mate in the first place... This is not 2005 need for speed most wanted... This is SIMULATION.. Its a herculean task.. I mean full 900 degrees rotation and co..no controller can "SIMULATE" that for you... And the game doesn't Care. ,.
Haba! U suppose no say I no dey here to diciv pipo. No need to too talk see comparison. Note the lap time he mentions at end if video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CyM-_sigJE
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2016
exclusivesam53:
;Dhaha, ok i get u, lemme just stick to arcade till am ready to take it to next level. Actually this simulation stuff looks interesting, even flight sim seems worthy of exploring.AKbliv010 are u into flight sim too?
I'll have to try that sime day.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Call of Duty Infinite warfare benchmarks out... sweet spot 60FPS
http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-pc-graphics-benchmark-review,1.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?