Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476295 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lana1:
Still, no RPG i've ever played had side-missions like Far Cry 4 and Just Cause 2. AC: III still try small too sha.

U can still persevere and finish Far Cry 4 very close to 100%. But that Just Cause 2 was just incredibly insane. I just had to abandon side missions and face the main story and once i was done, alt+del+uninstall.

As for Skyrim, that one is on another level. Once i saw the map at the beginning, i just lost hope of ever trying to complete the game.
i just started far cry 3 and just cause...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Skyrim sha tried. The magic spell casting and options are second to none.
I knew I wouldn't finish all missions, but I ensured I visited all the sites visitable in the game.
I ensured I collected all daedric artifacts and shiit!

Funny how the Witcher 3 map is 20% larger than the skyrim own.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:
To be honest no RPG don reach 100% for my hand
I dont think u can ever finish any RPG on hundred.
I finished Tomb Raider on 97%. There was a glitch on one of the side quests that prevented me from the last side quest.

There was a glitch on one of the side quests in Batman: Arkham Origins that time too. Finished it on 96%.

Far Cry 4 had glitches on two side quests like that. Couldn't go further than 95% after completing every other thing in the game. Besides Ubisoft already put it there that we shouldn't count on 100% completion grin grin

So u see say those devs sabi wetin dem dey do. angry angry
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
swagifted:
toh... 100% awaits you..

grin shey u know there is an in-game giant robot spider u can use to cause havoc and calamity!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
swagifted:
i just started far cry 3 and just cause...
Far Cry 4 is just a reskin of Far Cry 3. Which Just Cause u dey play?? 2 or 3??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yeah!
Those guys no try
Lana1:
I dont think u can ever finish any RPG on hundred.
I finished Tomb Raider on 97%. There was a glitch on one of the side quests that prevented me from the last side quest.

There was a glitch on one of the side quests in Batman: Arkham Origins that time too. Finished it on 96%.

Far Cry 4 had glitches on two side quests like that. Couldn't go further than 95% after completing every other thing in the game. Besides Ubisoft already put it there that we shouldn't count on 100% completion grin grin

So u see say those devs sabi wetin dem dey do. angry angry
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Then again for me it's all about exploring!

Each time I play skyrim, I have a self quest to achieve
What would happen if I do this?
Can I own all property assigned to the character, breezehome, hjerlim, vlienn den or what's it called and the home in solitude, fully furnished and pimped?
Can I get married in riften's temple of mara?
Can I be a bloodthirsty vampire and still be a companion werewolf? grin the vampires in skyrim suck?
Can I keep odahving locked in a cellar up on the throat of the world?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
haven't played Far Cry 3 yet. But that Skyrim map big abeg. Several locations and acres and acres of mountains and rivers.

Between that place u escape ur execution and the first village u get to, several places dey to discover. Mines, Rune sites etc. Each with their own side missions. Not to talk of like the seven side missions waiting for u at the village. grin grin

Abeg i couldn't come and go and kill myself because of RPG. Stopped playing after i killed the dragon at Whiterun abi shey na Riverrun sef cheesy cheesy

I think the biggest map i've ever played an RPG on na still Just Cause 2. Followed closely by GTA V and maybe San Andreas!!

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lana1:
Far Cry 4 is just a reskin of Far Cry 3. Which Just Cause u dey play?? 2 or 3??
the first part.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lana1:
haven't played Far Cry 3 yet. But that Skyrim map big abeg. Several locations and acres and acres of mountains and rivers.

Between that place u escape ur execution and the first village u get to, several places dey to discover. Mines, Rune sites etc. Each with their own side missions. Not to talk of like the seven side missions waiting for u at the village. grin grin

Abeg i couldn't come and go and kill myself because of RPG. Stopped playing after i killed the dragon at Whiterun abi shey na Riverrun sef cheesy cheesy

I think the biggest map i've ever played an RPG on na still Just Cause 2. Followed closely by GTA V and maybe San Andreas!!
the funny thing about the map of GTA V is that with modding you have anoda world entirely to navigate
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ehn GTAV big!
Lana1:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
swagifted:
the funny thing about the map of GTA V is that with modding you have anoda world entirely to navigate
Lol. That GTA V na another crazy one. Gave up on it after i finished it. Tho e still dey my wishlist for Steam.

Having to drive from southern Los Santos up north to Blaine County na die. And aircrafts aren't easily accessible like in San Abdreas if u say u wan fly. And if u say u wan go hijack one, u for don knack 4 stars b4 u even near the airport. grin grin
And i dont think u could fast travel like other games. U gats drive ni or fly if u're lucky to find a jet or choppa lying around...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. That GTA V na another crazy one. Gave up on it after i finished it. Tho e still dey my wishlist for Steam.

Having to drive from southern Los Santos up north to Blaine County na die. And aircrafts aren't easily accessible like in San Abdreas if u say u wan fly. And if u say u wan go hijack one, u for don knack 4 stars b4 u even near the airport. grin grin
And i dont think u could fast travel like other games. U gats drive ni or fly if u're lucky to find a jet or choppa lying around...
i prefer to drive.. Just tune to the radio.. And drive responsibly.. Maniac driving will just make the game boring(bashing every 2 seconds).. And if you mod real life cars na der you end work.. I'v even seen a mod that simulate fuel consumption... Dia's a fuel bar and You can refuel in the filling stations.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
But nah why trevor and franklin get their own airport nah! grin

Lana1:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wow! Don't recall seeing any filling station but real car mods are sweet.
swagifted:
i prefer to drive.. Just tune to the radio.. And drive responsibly.. Maniac driving will just make the game boring(bashing every 2 seconds).. And if you mod real life cars na der you end work.. I'v even seen a mod that simulate fuel consumption... Dia's a fuel bar and You can refuel in the filling stations.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
swagifted:
i prefer to drive.. Just tune to the radio.. And drive responsibly.. Maniac driving will just make the game boring(bashing every 2 seconds)..
Lol. Me wey no get affinity to dey drive for game. Na why i no too like racing games.

I dey always bash anyhow. God, all those hit and runs for GTA grin grin

And if you mod real life cars na der you end work.. I'v even seen a mod that simulate fuel consumption... Dia's a fuel bar and You can refuel in the filling stations.
Make sense. Mafia II is the only other game i've seen have that feature. If u drive around with the same car all the time, u'd eventually run out of gas.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:
But nah why trevor and franklin get their own airport nah! grin

Lol. I never even got to buying that airport hangar with Franklin. No money. And Trevor's airport far na. Its way in the desert
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Wow! Don't recall seeing any filling station but real car mods are sweet.
there are filling stations .. And good thing about the mod... If you ignore the low fuel warning.. Your car will shut down in the middle of the trip.. But if you have a the petrol can.. You can refuel like its black market..... The mod creator try die.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zaozao: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
battlefield 1 releases tomorrow

but its already seeding grin

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
zaozao:
battlefield 1 releases tomorrow

but its already seeding grin

Only a few hours for the campaign mode..endless hours online...no online access for cracked version tongue.... might be the open beta being seeded
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zaozao: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
AKBliv010:

Only a few hours for the campaign mode..endless hours online...no online access for cracked version tongue.... might be the open beta being seeded
47.2 gb?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
zaozao:
47.2 gb?
Yup only six chapters to play in campaign mode...this game was made for multiplayer ...64 person lobbys..so they have to have huge maps...did you say 42GB lol grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Notable October '06 releases
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by steric58(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good evening Boss in d house, please i need a laptop that can handle gta V my budget is 90-100k please kindly recommend one for me, God bless you.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kaycee7(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Just want to call your attention to the fact that GTA V is not an RPG.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
steric58:
Good evening Boss in d house, please i need a laptop that can handle gta V my budget is 90-100k please kindly recommend one for me, God bless you.
Your budget will possibly get you a used one

Refer to this thread to help if you decide to do that - https://www.nairaland.com/3404262/how-test-used-uk-laptop#50339783

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kaycee7:
Just want to call your attention to the fact that GTA V is not an RPG.

And how did u arrive at this conclusion, mate?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cc @silkmoth33
grin grin

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lana1:
Cc @silkmoth33
grin grin

Don't recall killing any random chicken but I did butcher the guards
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.