Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476334 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lana1:
Far Cry 4 is just a reskin of Far Cry 3. Which Just Cause u dey play?? 2 or 3??
how is far crty 4 same with far cry 3?

in far cry 4 the protagonist comes to bury the ashes of his dead mother and finds a despotic leader is probably his long lost father
in far cry 3 the protagonist goes on a holiday trip with his friends and everything goes wrong and he has to search fir hsi girlfriend and others in a strange island
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
purplekayc:
undecided
racing
u no me na..racing's fun. this ones nice too...best with group of friends after a drink grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

u no me na..racing's fun. this ones nice too...best with group of friends after a drink grin
racing game to me looks repetitive
except it has vehicular combat in it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
purplekayc:
undecided

To me it looks over-rated!

But I enjoy the ones with a bit of action!

Nfs has storyline, and is openworldish in a twisted sense of it grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
purplekayc:
I guess, kicking a ball around and shooting enemies isn't. grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by glounitedfan(m): 1:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Slim PS3 console for sale. 160GB,one pad and PES2016. contact 08107433680
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

all shooters have good stories
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
glounitedfan:
Slim PS3 console for sale. 160GB,one pad and PES2016. contact 08107433680
console people
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

when you play football games we know its football and its limited to the field of play only,the only thing to watch put for is how each team plays its games and individual skills and who wins eventually
but racing :whether it be forza,nfs,blur
all you do is count time on who gets to the finish line 1st

blur is excused sha it has some combat in it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
purplekayc:
all shooters have good stories

You refer to racing like you just get into a car and drive. That's why I've generalised football to just kicking a ball around and FPS as just shooting which you've done. There are some other elements of racing that don't describe it as simplistic as you've done.

Those other elements/variables (which I really don't want to get into without sounding like a petrol head) make it interesting.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

You refer to racing like you just get into a car and drive. That's why I've generalised football to just kicking a ball around and FPS as just shooting which you've done. There are some other elements of racing that don't describe it as simplistic as you've done.

Those other elements/variables (which I really don't want to get into without sounding like a petrol head) make it interesting.
most racing games you just try and beat time and opponents to a finish spot
isnt it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
purplekayc:
how is far crty 4 same with far cry 3?

in far cry 4 the protagonist comes to bury the ashes of his dead mother and finds a despotic leader is probably his long lost father
in far cry 3 the protagonist goes on a holiday trip with his friends and everything goes wrong and he has to search fir hsi girlfriend and others in a strange island

Well yh, the plot for both games is different.

But in terms of the map, gameplay, objectives, side missions, etc, etc..both games are practically the same.

FarCry 4 is just FarCry 3 with a different storyline, extra features and slightly better graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lana1:
Well yh, the plot for both games is different.

But in terms of the map, gameplay, objectives, side missions, etc, etc..both games are practically the same.

FarCry 4 is just FarCry 3 with a different storyline, extra features and slightly better graphics
yeah same idea but different stories its a series

just like assasin's creed
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
enjoy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

http://oceanofgames.com/racing/page/2/
AKBliv010:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
purplekayc:
most racing games you just try and beat time and opponents to a finish spot
isnt it?

All football games are just puttting the ball in the net and getting the highest goals scored or FPS is killing the enemy and be top of the leaderboard right?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
purplekayc:
when you play football games we know its football and its limited to the field of play only,the only thing to watch put for is how each team plays its games and individual skills and who wins eventually
but racing :whether it be forza,nfs,blur
all you do is count time on who gets to the finish line 1st

blur is excused sha it has some combat in it

try this game is you still have a PS 2..."187, Ride or Die"... It should feed your kind of racing demands.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

"without sounding like a petrol head".. One thing is to like racing games., second thing is to be a car culture fan and then like racing games... Just like when you play fifa with those guys that watch every major soccer league season in, season out.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
purplekayc you might like this one, version 4.3.0 now has DX12 overlay support...I'm about to try it

https://gaming.msi.com/features/afterburner
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by blackammo: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wow I see there are some PC gamers here, I almost thought there weren't much hardcore PC gamers here, well am in a group on Facebook for both Nigerian and Ghanaian PC gamers, would love u guys to join for us to know each other and how PC gaming is doing in Africa.
You can show off ur Rigs, creates discussions, sovle game and PC related problems
The group name is " Enthusiast PC Gamerz "
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by J4parry(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
ASPHALT 8 AIRBOURNE

I need someone to help me with hack to unlimited coins and tokens please. All the ones I tried online aren't working including one from GetJar.

Thanks in anticipation for a quick response.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Do you have a whatsapp group?
blackammo:
Wow I see there are some PC gamers here, I almost thought there weren't much hardcore PC gamers here, well am in a group on Facebook for both Nigerian and Ghanaian PC gamers, would love u guys to join for us to know each other and how PC gaming is doing in Africa.
You can show off ur Rigs, creates discussions, sovle game and PC related problems
The group name is " Enthusiast PC Gamerz "
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
J4parry:
ASPHALT 8 AIRBOURNE

I need someone to help me with hack to unlimited coins and tokens please. All the ones I tried online aren't working including one from GetJar.

am confused,do you mean bitcoin?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
AKBliv010:
purplekayc you might like this one, version 4.3.0 now has DX12 overlay support...I'm about to try it

https://gaming.msi.com/features/afterburner
have you tried it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
J4parry:
ASPHALT 8 AIRBOURNE

No offence. But in case u didn't see the name of the thread, its "PC" Games not Android/Mobile Games. Thank you
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by blackammo: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
purplekayc:
Do you have a whatsapp group?
No, it only Facebook # Enthusiast PC Gamerz
Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
purplekayc:
have you tried it?
yes, it does. Tried it with ROTR.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by J4parry(m): 2:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Lana1:
No offence. But in case u didn't see the name of the thread, its "PC" Games not Android/Mobile Games. Thank you

The game is on Windows 10 bro, no offense taken though.

If there any one you know about irrespective of platform please do well to share thanks.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by J4parry(m): 2:26am On Oct 29, 2016
purplekayc:
am confused,do you mean bitcoin?

If you're familiar with the game you will understand what am saying. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.