Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475633 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Udochukwudavid:
Thanks but how do i use it
does the game have a crack folder a skidrow or something?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
purplekayc:
u didn't install well
i reinstalled the pes again. this time around it refuse to launch, it shows black screen then the game crash back to desktop. i just tire embarassed
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ochillary:
i reinstalled the pes again. this time around it refuse to launch, it shows black screen then the game crash back to desktop. i just tire embarassed
your system can't handle it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2015
purplekayc:

hw can u say his system cant handle ordinary pes, I no some1 dat is playing pes15 with Pentium n u no Pentium graphics card is nt up to core i3 graphics card
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Gunbiz:

hw can u say his system cant handle ordinary pes, I no some1 dat is playing pes15 with Pentium n u no Pentium graphics card is nt up to core i3 graphics card

shocked shocked
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2015
purplekayc:
no problem then. thanks for trying to help
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Gunbiz:

bro i dont even understand..applications are not working on my laptop. maybe there is something i haven't installed because the system is new cry
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Udochukwudavid: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2015
cryNoNoNo
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Ochillary:
bro i dont even understand..applications are not working on my laptop. maybe there is something i haven't installed because the system is new cry

Install direct x11
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lafayette(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
www.miahdroid.com/2015/09/motorgp-15-codex-pc-game-free-download.html?m=1 for more pc games, cracked pc softwares, psp games, android games, visit www.miahdroid.com
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gunbiz:

Install direct x11
the game still refuses to open.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ochillary:
no problem then. thanks for trying to help
cool
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ochillary:
the game still refuses to open.

whr did u get d game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gunbiz:

whr did u get d game
you thinking d files are corrupt?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gunbiz:

whr did u get d game
oceanofgames.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ochillary:
oceanofgames.

which game is that?

U can check the game reviews if anybody also has the same issue has urs.
if no, then d problem is from ur end.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
tdammy:

which game is that?

U can check the game reviews if anybody also has the same issue has urs.
if no, then d problem is from ur end.
pes 2015 its now working ooooo.... like magic
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
purplekayc:
you thinking d files are corrupt?

yeah
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ochillary:
oceanofgames.

im suprised, Mayb u r nt doing something right
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gunbiz:

yeah
maybe he didn't install well
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gunbiz:

im suprised, Mayb u r nt doing something right
its now working thanks for the help
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
purplekayc:
maybe he didn't install well
i reinstalled it again after downloading direct x11
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ochillary:
its now working thanks for the help

ok, wat other games do u av
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gunbiz:

ok, wat other games do u av
nascar 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ochillary:
nascar 2015

if u can download nfs the run, nfs rivals, nfs shift, fifa 15, u will enjoy ur pc

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Gunbiz:

if u can download nfs the run, nfs rivals, nfs shift, fifa 15, u will enjoy ur pc
will those games work on intel graphics card ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2015
Hi PurpleKyyc.. Please i downloaded BFH from ocean of games and it's not launching once i run the crack. Explain to me how to go about it, too lazy to use google.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
sucre2:
Hi PurpleKyyc.. Please i downloaded BFH from ocean of games and it's not launching once i run the crack. Explain to me how to go about it, too lazy to use google.
if the crack z an application just run it,if its a bunch if files press ctrl A to highlight then copy and paste them in the folder where yoy have previously installed the game and replace the old files with this New ones
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2015
purplekayc:
if the crack z an application just run it,if its a bunch if files press ctrl A to highlight then copy and paste them in the folder where yoy have previously installed the game and replace the old files with this New ones

Did all these and it didn't even launch.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Ochillary:
will those games work on intel graphics card ?

fifa14, nfs the run n shift should b able to, but I'm nt sure of fifa15 and nfs rivals....btw whr do u stay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
sucre2:

Did all these and it didn't even launch.
which game are you talking about even?
You be GURU nah.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sniper elite: Nazi zombie army (part 1 )

Developers : Rebellion
genre: third person/co-op shooter, horror,history ,stealth
modes:multi player,single player
release dates:28/02/2013
platforms: ; Windows,PS, x box

system requirements:

graphics;nvidia GT 120,AMD HD 4650
platforms windows
Ram:2gb
processor:Pentium 4
free space 5gb

plot synopsis

Player can only carry 2 weapons at a time , his standard sniping weapon and a sub machine gun or any other he wishes to swap with during the game .
Nazi Germany under the leadership of Adolf Hitler fearing ultimate defeat in his own backyard unleashes a last desperate attempt to regain lost grounds ,undead SA and SS soldiers .
Third Reich propaganda voices can be heard from loud speakers urging a stance against ultimate defeat
as the player karl approaches a desolate burnt out outpost , undead corpses suddenly began to mysteriously come to life
.one at first then multiples as he approaches multiple destroyed buildings.
He finds a vehicle which transports him towards the heart of the city
He enters a church like building to meet up with more zombies summoned up by a despairing general.
After killing them off he descends to the lower levels of the building to I find an abandoned map
which could have clues to stopping the menace of the zombies.
He ultimately succeeds in killing a second zombie commanding officer and heads off towards the
an approaching sea vessel …......

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.