Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475720 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Battlefield hardline, been so lazy this days that's why i need a direct fix. Tweaking the game just got me like but i will try it tonight when am free.

purplekayc:
which game are you talking about even?
You be GURU nah.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:44am On Sep 10, 2015
wink

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2015
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Purplekayc wat's ur pc specs??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Any idea how much i can get a brand new lenovo y50 or y70 in computer village someone wants to trade with my laptop.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
sucre2:
Any idea how much i can get a brand new lenovo y50 or y70 in computer village someone wants to trade with my laptop.
I don't buy laptops In ikeja anymore
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Purplekayc wat's ur pc specs??

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
purplekayc:
I don't buy laptops In ikeja anymore

y?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=purplekayc post=37884242][/quote]

ur hard drives are making sense, with ur 3gb nvidia graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

y?
there r better deals on ebay and craigslist
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
purplekayc:

A desktop?? Nice!! Is dat a gtx 780?? Dat middle figure isn't clear enough.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

A desktop?? Nice!! Is dat a gtx 780?? Dat middle figure isn't clear enough.
yes, a gtx 780. Which middle figure?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2015
purplekayc:
yes, a gtx 780. Which middle figure?
the gtx 780 in the pic. The '8' wasn't clear.

Wia did u get the parts for ur pc?? And i can see u play Rome II. Do u ve Atilla??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:42am On Sep 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
the gtx 780 in the pic. The '8' wasn't clear.

Wia did u get the parts for ur pc?? And i can see u play Rome II. Do u ve Atilla??
have not played the Rome ll . Just installed it currently playing assassins creed rouge just finished wolfenstein old blood.
Got the parts from ikeja and ebay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Aboki4inside(m): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Can't wait 4 d mafia 3... yes GTA is popular, but mafia always has d best storyline
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 11, 2015
purplekayc:
have not played the Rome ll . Just installed it currently playing assassins creed rouge just finished wolfenstein old blood.
Got the parts from ikeja and ebay
Cool! U should check out this thread tho...
https://www.nairaland.com/1953007/what-pc-game-nairaland
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Aboki4inside:
Can't wait 4 d mafia 3... yes GTA is popular, but mafia always has d best storyline

Mafia is a nice game, but d only flop in d game is it doesn't support game pad.
Let's just hope d 3 support game pad.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:02am On Sep 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Cool! U should check out this thread tho...
https://www.nairaland.com/1953007/what-pc-game-nairaland
okay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2015
purplekayc:
there r better deals on ebay and craigslist

how do u buy n get dem shipped to naija
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Aboki4inside(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2015
I could use a game pad on mafia 2 with xbox 360 ce config
tdammy:

Mafia is a nice game, but d only flop in d game is it doesn't support game pad.
Let's just hope d 3 support game pad.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Aboki4inside:
I could use a game pad on mafia 2 with xbox 360 ce config

It seems U av nt played d game @all, Ur saying "U could".
U can Use xbox 360ce in a game, because it still support some game pads and U don't av it xo Ur Using 360ce pad emulate.

Not for a game that doesn't support game pad @all.
They work with only keyboard and mouse.
I use pinnacle and xpadder.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Gunbiz:

oh okay, thanks
you want to purchase something?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2015
purplekayc:
you want to purchase something?

im looking forward to black Friday n Cyber Monday
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Aboki4inside(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2015
haha.. I have used it. in fact, I'll re install it and post screenshots later. Mafia supports gamepad with dual shock even..
tdammy:

It seems U av nt played d game @all, Ur saying "U could".
U can Use xbox 360ce in a game, because it still support some game pads and U don't av it xo Ur Using 360ce pad emulate.

Not for a game that doesn't support game pad @all.
They work with only keyboard and mouse.
I use pinnacle and xpadder.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Aboki4inside(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2015
ermm.. does anyone know how much a gaming laptop would cost? nothing fancy, I can go with a 768p screen, i5 but not an i5u, 4gb ram and nvidia gfx.. I just want something to use 4 a while
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Aboki4inside:
haha.. I have used it. in fact, I'll re install it and post screenshots later. Mafia supports gamepad with dual shock even..

Kk, am waiting.
Mafia 2 and 3 support xbox gamepads but mafia 1 doesn't.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kd35: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello all, can anyone help me with gta san andreas and liberty city? Need it for my kid bro. I stay in lagos.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
kd35:
Hello all, can anyone help me with gta san andreas and liberty city? Need it for my kid bro. I stay in lagos.

those games are old na, wat other games do u av

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.