Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475678 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
purplekayc:
wink

Am about to download this game, is it very interesting?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kd35: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gunbiz:

those games are old na, wat other games do u av

Dnt rili av games. Resident evil 6 Assassin creed III Fifa 14 Nba 2k 14 Fm 14
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Aboki4inside(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
oh I was generalizing on mafia series, i thought u said d flop in mafia was no gamepad.. thought u meant as a whole
tdammy:

Kk, am waiting.
Mafia 2 and 3 support xbox gamepads but mafia 1 doesn't.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
purplekayc:

www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usaukcraigslist-dubai-nigeria
Are these guys reliable sha. Coz if they are reliable, i could use them wen i'm ready to buy a pc. U know u can never be too careful where Nigerians are involved..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
kd35:

Dnt rili av games. Resident evil 6 Assassin creed III Fifa 14 Nba 2k 14 Fm 14

oh okay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zaozao: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Are these guys reliable sha. Coz if they are reliable, i could use them wen i'm ready to buy a pc. U know u can never be too careful where Nigerians are involved..
its a lady shes okay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zaozao: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
trigar12:

Am about to download this game, is it very interesting?
zombie army?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
zaozao:
zombie army?
Yes
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
trigar12:

Yes
you will be killing zimbies through out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
wink

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2015
smiley p

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Whoever came up wit Ocean of Games deserves a Nobel Prize!!

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
any interested pc games swapping in ibadan can holla me i need games like witcher 3, assassin creed rogue, gta v, mortal combat, wwe 15,fear 3,dragon age inquisition, metal gear solid v i had all assassin creed series, pes 15,ryson of rome, batman, nfs, gtaiv, evil within, spec op, watchdog, all splinter cell series, nba 15, witcher 2 and so on
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
na woman dey run d site sef
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
purplekayc:
na woman dey run d site sef
Yh. Just heard her name was Fatima.

Was it from d site u dloaded ur 'Company of heroes'??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Thumbs up to Fatima Afridi

the beautiful pakistan gurl that owns Oceanofgames

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

think so

oceanofgames.com/company-of-heroes-2-free-download/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gunbiz:

im looking forward to black Friday n Cyber Monday
what are the dates?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
purplekayc:
think so

oceanofgames.com/company-of-heroes-2-free-download/
Yh! Thanks. Currently trying to download it and 'Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault'
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
tdammy:

Thumbs up to Fatima Afridi

the beautiful pakistan gurl that owns Oceanofgames
Yh! Double thumbs up!!

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2015
purplekayc:
what are the dates?

the last Friday n Monday of November, I think 27th n 30th
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2015
tdammy:

It seems U av nt played d game @all, Ur saying "U could".
U can Use xbox 360ce in a game, because it still support some game pads and U don't av it xo Ur Using 360ce pad emulate.

Not for a game that doesn't support game pad @all.
They work with only keyboard and mouse.
I use pinnacle and xpadder.
Is ur pinnacle emulator free? or didyu pay for license?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
for u to discover dat d owner needs a noble prize u too need an award
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
lordraiden:
for u to discover dat d owner needs a noble prize u too need an award
For u to realise dat he deserves an award for discovering that the owner of the site needs a noble prize, u my broda, deserves a trophy.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gunbiz:

the last Friday n Monday of November, I think 27th n 30th
ok ,
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
tziz:

Is ur pinnacle emulator free? or didyu pay for license?

Pay for kini, am i mad ni. i got d keys and two ways to crack d damn software but it was too late it has already expired.
and i cant come and re-prepare my Os because of some crazy games that dosn't support game pads. although most of those games that dosnt support gamepads are just old games i would love to play again.

am waiting till i buy another system xo am gonna install it properly or maybe wen i reformat my pc shaaa. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?