Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (478404 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2015
tdammy:

Pay for kini, am i mad ni. i got d keys and two ways to crack d damn software but it was too late it has already expired.
and i cant come and re-prepare my Os because of some crazy games that dosn't support game pads. although most of those games that dosnt support gamepads are just old games i would love to play again.

am waiting till i buy another system xo am gonna install it properly or maybe wen i reformat my pc shaaa. grin
Na wao, I really miss Mass Effect 3 on PS3 so i dwnloaded it for my lappy buh d damn tin doesnt support controller input of any sort. So i came across pinnacle, installed it n realised i had only 5mins playtime access and 30days to test it, found a crack and cracked it, seemd to wrk, buh next tin my 30days testing period was slashed to 15days. i jst tire for d software sef.. There mst be a way round dis, jst to find it..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
hey guys does any1 have nfs rivals, the run, fifa15?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2015
tziz:

Na wao, I really miss Mass Effect 3 on PS3 so i dwnloaded it for my lappy buh d damn tin doesnt support controller input of any sort. So i came across pinnacle, installed it n realised i had only 5mins playtime access and 30days to test it, found a crack and cracked it, seemd to wrk, buh next tin my 30days testing period was slashed to 15days. i jst tire for d software sef.. There mst be a way round dis, jst to find it..

You can use Xpadder, its very good and its free but d problem is that it dosnt av too much game profiles xo ur d one to match d buttons ur self which is very confusing.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
tdammy:

You can use Xpadder, its very good and its free but d problem is that it dosnt av too much game profiles xo ur d one to match d buttons ur self which is very confusing.

Well, i'll try dat n hope it works. Mapping buttons isnt a problem for me at all. Tnx a lot.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gunbiz:
hey guys does any1 have nfs rivals, the run, fifa15?
I hav NFS; Rivals, buh we aint close to each oda.. too bad.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
tdammy:

Pay for kini, am i mad ni. i got d keys and two ways to crack d damn software but it was too late it has already expired.
and i cant come and re-prepare my Os because of some crazy games that dosn't support game pads. although most of those games that dosnt support gamepads are just old games i would love to play again.

am waiting till i buy another system xo am gonna install it properly or maybe wen i reformat my pc shaaa. grin
cheesy
We Nigerians are the only set of people who question their own sanity. Eg;

U walk into a shop. U see a shoe and ask the shop owner how much. Shop owner says 200k. And u're like, 200k for shoe? Am i mad ni??
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
tziz:

Well, i'll try dat n hope it works. Mapping buttons isnt a problem for me at all. Tnx a lot.

waaat #tziz U must be that patient DOG mum has been talking about all this while

seatdown map buttons #Odikwa very serious grin grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
tdammy:

waaat #tziz U must be that patient DOG mum has been talking about all this while

seatdown map buttons #Odikwa very serious grin grin

Well i dont knw hw advanced this one is, but rite from the days of playing games on my Samsung G.Tab using Sixaxis controller, iv been mapping buttons myslf, even on xbox360ce emulator, it doesnt take me more dan 10mins to map out, so i dnt knw wat patience ur talking about o..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
tziz:
I hav NFS; Rivals, buh we aint close to each oda.. too bad.

whr u at?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gunbiz:

whr u at?
Ph
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
tziz:

Well i dont knw hw advanced this one is, but rite from the days of playing games on my Samsung G.Tab using Sixaxis controller, iv been mapping buttons myslf, even on xbox360ce emulator, it doesnt take me more dan 10mins to map out, so i dnt knw wat patience ur talking about o..

xpadder has d same process as pinnacle, but u no for a game that has many key combination it would be very confusing, imagine a scenario where by U think ur tru with d button configs and U start d game and u get to point and ur asked to hold this button and tap that button together onlyto find out that U av not mapped that button yet. its annoying and U cont. going bck to reconfigure.

well if its not confusing for U. then thats gud, maybe U would be the one to help me map d buttons for mafia 1(the city of lost heaven) i like that game cheesy grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
tdammy:

xpadder has d same process as pinnacle, but u no for a game that has many key combination it would be very confusing, imagine a scenario where by U think ur tru with d button configs and U start d game and u get to point and ur asked to hold this button and tap that button together onlyto find out that U av not mapped that button yet. its annoying and U cont. going bck to reconfigure.

well if its not confusing for U. then thats gud, maybe U would be the one to help me map d buttons for mafia 1(the city of lost heaven) i like that game cheesy grin
Ok, no Problems. I receive my payments in dollars though.
If u hav no problems with dat, den we can go ahead and talk about how mch it'll cost u for the mapping.

...oh, u tot it was gonna be free? U don see who no get wrk na grin grin grin

#make i first download am sha see as e dey...

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
tziz:
Ph

oh okay, I have d nfs rivals but it's nt working
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
tziz:

Ok, no Problems. I receive my payments in dollars though.
If u hav no problems with dat, den we can go ahead and talk about how mch it'll cost u for the mapping.

...oh, u tot it was gonna be free? U don see who no get wrk na grin grin grin
Ole ni yin sir angry

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Ole ni yin sir angry
Mi kin she ole, oja mon ta! wink

U must tink am Yoruba, sorry to dissapoint u..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gunbiz:

oh okay, I have d nfs rivals but it's nt working
On wat level is it nt working? did it install properly?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
tziz:
On wat level is it nt working? did it install properly?

I didn't install it, I am running it directly and d game is nt opening
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mad max loading, I hope it's not all dis zombie games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
lordraiden:

i have not played d game bou watched the game play, its nice game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
tdammy:

i have not played d game bou watched the game play, its nice game
k,try downloading its jst 4.5gb,am downloading d second part nw
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Larry37(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2015
hello guys who knows where i can buy ps3 game pad controller for laptop? and it must work with need for speed most wanted 2012
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Larry37:
hello guys who knows where i can buy ps3 game pad controller for laptop? and it must work with need for speed most wanted 2012

Report Ur location? U can get @Ikeja,Oshodi or........... if U reside in lasgidi cool cool cool
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
lordraiden:
I normally watch my games on Youtube before i go tru d task of dwnloading to make sure i'll like it. Dnt want to waste my time n data, plus game pics dnt say it all. I advice u do same..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gunbiz:

I didn't install it, I am running it directly and d game is nt opening
I dnt undastnd wat u mean by "running it directly" bro..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Metal gear solid ground zeros

This is a prequel to newly released
Phantom pain

Player infiltrates a miltary prison and rescues prax and chico he puts them on a chopper and heads to base .
A bomb is extracted from prax's abdomen only to reveal that she still has another inseterd into her
.fox suspecs her of spying against them ,but she bails out of the helicopter just in time to avoid killing all on board just as the bomb explods.
They reach their base and find out they are under attack.
Snake joins the remaining platoon and tries to defend the base only to be out numbered .
Their helicopter eventually crashes and both men are shown being treated for wounds sustained.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
'........

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
The game is relatively short but worth playing

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (331) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.