Stats: 3,195,462 members, 7,958,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (498259 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
lordraiden:
I already told him,if he wants to repair it he should do test for continuity for d white or green wire or just get anoda one

Broken wires Are actually d main cause of those pad malfunctioning I doubt if its fixable, he should just get a good pad.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Download metal gear solid V phantom pain

Torrents
https://torrentz.eu/5bbf810b1a1971c92819d9363c4e29dc6832ec3c

Or
oceanofgames.laseed.net/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-free-download/

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by peeparty(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
lordraiden:
one of wires in d pad has gone bad mayb cos of stress it should b d green or white wire if d analog light still comes on

The light (@analog)dosnt come on bro except I do
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lgboks(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
purplekayc:

oceanofgames.laseed.net/total-war-rome-2-emperor-edition-free-download/
cry cry cry cry cry cry wow
8.9gig
mtn so messing up with me......thanks alot for the help.....
please how do you guys download large games? mtn bis so slow these days
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tziz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
peeparty:
OK
Mhen, no need, jst go get a new controller. Dese controllers are usually very fragile. Dem ney dey last. I strongly suggest u get an original xbox360 controller or a sixaxis PS3 controller, fairly-used to save cash. Dey will neva fail u. If u wanna get a Sixaxis, lemme knw, i'll tell u wat app to dwnload to make it work cos it wont wrk ordinarily.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
peeparty:

The light (@analog)dosnt come on bro except I do
i mean it dosnt come up on its own, u need to on it ur selfif, if d light comes up it mean d red n black wire is k, d interupt n data wire ie d white n green might b bad
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
tdammy:

Broken wires Are actually d main cause of those pad malfunctioning I doubt if its fixable, he should just get a good pad.
ya, its fixable, i fix my pad myself, bt he should just go n get a new one
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
tdammy:

Now on ocean of games, av U played it?

Gamer's are rating that game very high.,
Make I go watch d gameplay!!!
tried watching bt my network dey f up, i still dey download mad max
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
tziz:

Mhen, no need, jst go get a new controller. Dese controllers are usually very fragile. Dem ney dey last. I strongly suggest u get an original xbox360 controller or a sixaxis PS3 controller, fairly-used to save cash. Dey will neva fail u. If u wanna get a Sixaxis, lemme knw, i'll tell u wat app to dwnload to make it work cos it wont wrk ordinarily.
d tin is data if U get a wired pad it wont still last too long sooner or later d wires will still having problems again, best is to go for wireless if U intend using it for long
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
lgboks:
cry cry cry cry cry cry wow
8.9gig
mtn so messing up with me......thanks alot for the help.....
please how do you guys download large games? mtn bis so slow these days
idm
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lgboks(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
using it currently
been downloading it sincearound 7
@1.2gig now.....mtn bis @ 128kb/sec
e clear when i go take finish
purplekayc:
idm
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
lgboks:
using it currently
which area do you stay?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lgboks(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
delta
warri
purplekayc:
which area do you stay?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
lgboks:
delta
warri
mtn signal is not good where you stay you should look for another isp
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
lgboks:
using it currently

waaaaat wey i still dey complain say my own dey slow around 1-2mb/sec grin grin grin grin

I think d issue of dat mtn SS always breaking is general. i also experience it embarassed embarassed
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lgboks(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
purplekayc:
mtn signal is not good where you stay you should look for another isp
another isp.... Please would appreciate if you enlighten me on the issue
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lgboks(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
tdammy:

waaaaat wey i still dey complain say my own dey slow around 1-2mb/sec grin grin grin grin

I think d issue of dat mtn SS always breaking is general. i also experience it embarassed embarassed
you dey flex o....stopped my download @ 1.8gig would continue today
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
lgboks:
another isp.... Please would appreciate if you enlighten me on the issue
I mean browse with another network or get a major isp
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=sucre2 post=26392263]Most of my games would play if not all, how do we hook up send me a dm

bro I need games 2 if uv still got
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 3:34am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=willbling post=38185590][/quote]
I won't be in Nigeria till December..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2015
I won't be in Nigeria till December.. buh u still goh game yh?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 4:02am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=sucre2 post=38187083] I won't be in Nigeria till December.. buh u still goh games yh?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 4:04am On Sep 20, 2015
got it...

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=willbling post=38187202][/quote]
Sure.. I am deleting some of them self but you can list the ones you want then I can download for you ..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=sucre2 post=38190073]
Sure.. I am deleting some of them self but you can list the ones you want then I can download for you ..
cod ghost
mk x
ac unity
battle field hl
dats it bro...bless
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2015
sucre2:

pls I need nfs the run, rivals,pes 16, fifa 16, nfs shift, mortal kombat x
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by willbling(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Gunbiz:

av goh pes 16 nd 2 nfs
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2015
FIFA 16 out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gunbiz:

Alright I will get them for you I had MKX and rivals before I deleted them. But will download them.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=sucre2 post=38197041][/quote]

alright....so whr do u stay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gunbiz:

alright....so whr do u stay

I stay in Lagos if you stay in Lagos we can hang out..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
sucre2:

I stay in Lagos if you stay in Lagos we can hang out..

gud.....I also stay in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (341) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?