Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) (63882 Views)

Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures) / Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin / Man Wraps Himself With Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by MadCow1: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: Why do you have to quote me at all? You are really a loner indeed!

I quote you because I hate Half-breeds like you who feel overly righteous because of the white mans gene in you and wish you would all be gathered and gassed. angry

Its a mission from God.
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

I quote you because I hate Half-breeds like you who feel overly righteous because of the white mans gene in you and wish you would all be gathered and gassed. angry

Its a mission from God.
It is funny how you sound so silly. Taking to Third Reich's approach toward humanity speaks volume of how hateful and sad you are.
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by MadCow1: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: It is funny how you sound so silly. Taking to Third Reich's approach toward humanity speaks volume of how hateful and sad you are.

I am not hateful.. God hates you. If God hates you, then I hate you.

You are a cross bred-infidel.

The thrid Reich was a believer in God and what he wanted to achive was in accordance with biblical principles.

Its okay for you, a Half-breed to talk shiit about Pure-Breed and Pure-Blooded Africans, but when I call you a Half Human Half Cretin hybrid Anchor baby, its 'Hateful'. grin

You are just as confused as your ancestory (of which you have none).
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

I am not hateful.. God hates you. If God hates you, then I hate you.

You are a cross bred-infidel.

The thrid Reich was a believer in God and what he wanted to achive was in accordance with biblical principles.

Its okay for you, a Half-breed to talk shiit about Pure-Breed and Pure-Blooded Africans, but when I call you a Half Human Half Cretin hybrid Anchor baby, its 'Hateful'. grin

You are just as confused as your ancestory (of which you have none).
You are sick, man!
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by MadCow1: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: You are sick, man!

You are a Genetically deformed mutant baby. angry

At the end of the day, I am Pure-Blooded, you are a Mule.
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

You are a Genetically deformed mutant baby. angry

At the end of the day, I am Pure-Blooded, you are a Mule.
What are you? A Dinosaur that was wiped out in the past! Nitwit!
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: What are you? A Dinosaur that was wiped out in the past! Nitwit!

Lol.. You see why we advice against mixed breeding?

How can I be a dinosaur that was wiped out in the past yet still alive and intelligent enough to know that inter-racial and inter specie fuckery is bad?! grin
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

Lol.. You see why we advice against mixed breeding?

How can I be a dinosaur that was wiped out in the past yet still alive and intelligent enough to know that inter-racial and inter specie fuckery is bad?! grin
You i d i o t! keep laughing at your foolishness in an online forum. People are probably seeing your silliness. Indeed, I see you as a primitive man in his savagery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: You i d i o t! keep laughing at your foolishness in an online forum. People are probably seeing your silliness. Indeed, I see you as a primitive man in his savagery.

Hahaha... You see all Blacks and Africans as Primitive and lesser beings.

Its funny cos you have some African blood in you (which is rather unfortunate).

But that not withstanding, I am a natural being, you are are product of inter-racial copulation.

God still hates you and you are going to hell (wether you become born again or not).
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

Hahaha... You see all Blacks and Africans as Primitive and lesser beings.

Its funny cos you have some African blood in you (which is rather unfortunate).

But that not withstanding, I am a natural being, you are are product of inter-racial copulation.

God still hates you and you are going to hell (wether you become born again or not).
PTUI! lipsrsealed angry F**k off!
Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: PTUI! lipsrsealed angry F**k off!

Hahahaaa..

Fhuck off?!

Naaaaa... You should rather fhuck away your existence. Half-breed Cretinous person. angry

I am happy you are slowly accepting your position at the bottom of the Human specie food chain. Even Pure Blooded Clones would still be higher than your kind on the food chain. angry

Re: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Uchiha Madara: This is really mind boggling, I mean how did they get up there?

I don't believe snakes can climb vertically, as in climb the wooden pole.

Really mysterious.
One part of me is saying PHOTOSHOP, no reliable source.

I dont trust all these bloggers oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.