Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan (8393 Views)

Ways To Maximise Your Rewards During This Ramadan / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? / Building A Relationship With The Quran This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by myspnigeria: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
happy Ramadan to all muslims

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by SweetyZinta(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Allahu Akbar Kabiran!!! I Rep Islam...

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by BetaThings: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
yuzjet: Islam Is all about peace!

[b]The picture below is for the bad bitches
grin

RAMADAN KAREEM
Let us eschew such words
May Allah accept all our efforts

5 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
following..
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by zemaye: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
Rajy00: Once Moosa (AS) asked Allah Subhaana'O'Ta'ala Allah- You have granted me the honour and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person?Allah Ta'ala replied, O!! Moosa during the last period I am going to send an Umma, who will be the Umma of Mohammed (SAW), who will call out to Me in dua with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets,with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger. They will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70,000 veils between you and me, but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting Umma of Mohammed (SAW) .O!! Moosa I have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar I will never refuse the dua of a fasting person!!!
jazakallah broda pls add d source thanks
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ramadan kareem! dua....

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by PROCTOR: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Say the truth even if it is as bitter as poison
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by PROCTOR: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
All actions are driven by intention and every man shall have that which he intended

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by PROCTOR: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Taking pains to remove the pains of others is the true essence of generosity-(Abu bakr) may Allah be pleased with him

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by PROCTOR: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
An hypocrite does not have the two together.pleasant personality and good character
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pride is to reject the truth and to view other people with contempt. (Abu Dawud).

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
If anyone amasses wealth through haram means and then gives charity from it, there is no regard for him and the burden of sins remains. (Ibn Khazimah, Ibn Hibban, Hakim)

4 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry. (Bukhari, Muslim).

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Avoid envy, for envy devours good deeds just as fire devours fuel. (Abu Dawud).
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by nik7(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Don't be angry
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
A time will come to mankind when man will not care whether what he gets comes from a lawful or an unlawful source. (Bukhari).
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
He who is not trustworthy has no Faith, and he who does not keep his Covenant has no religion. (Baihaqi).
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Aliyeous(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
jazakallahu khair and ramadan kareem 2 my fellow muslim brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
frontpage...alihamdulilah!!!

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Mubarack44(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Love your brother what u love for yourself.

Nice thread following
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
From Amr b Shu'aib,from his father,from his grandfather,who said:Allah's Messenger said:"Prescribe prayers to your children when they are seven years of age,and punish them(if they do not say them) when they are ten years of age,and separate their beds(at that age)." Abu Dawud

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
From Abu Huraira:Allah's Messenger said:"The best house among Muslims is the house in which an orphan is well treated and the worst house among the Muslims is the house in which an orphan is badly treated." Ibn Maja

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Al-Aswad said:I asked A'isha:"What did the prophet used to do in his house?"She said:"He used to work for his family,that is,serve his family, and when prayer(time) came,he went out for prayer." Bukhari

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
From Abu Mas'ud al-Badri:Allah's Messenger said:"When a man spends to support his family hoping(for Allah's reward),it is counted for his as sadaqa." Bukhari,Muslim

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
From Amr b. Shu'aib,from his father,from his grandfather:Allah's Messenger said:"He is not of us who has no compassion for our liitle ones and does not honour our old ones." Abu Dawud,Tirmidhi
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by xage(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
The worst of theft is one who steals in Solat. How does one steal during solat? Is by not doing sujud and ruku properly...

Let me read others to my wife as she's busy in the kitchen right now making pap and moimoi

Ramadan Kareem brothers n sisters

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by mynahbeau(f): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Rajy00: Once Moosa (AS) asked Allah Subhaana'O'Ta'ala Allah- You have granted me the honour and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person?Allah Ta'ala replied, O!! Moosa during the last period I am going to send an Umma, who will be the Umma of Mohammed (SAW), who will call out to Me in dua with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets,with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger. They will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70,000 veils between you and me, but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting Umma of
Mohammed (SAW) .O!! Moosa I have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar I will never refuse the dua of a fasting person!!!
Subhanallah!

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Keemie(f): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
On the authority of son of Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said: Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed. It was related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by xage(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
A smile is a charity
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
The prophet (S.A.W) said, None of you is a believer until you wish for your fellow believer what you wish for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Dhulqarnain(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
I love this!! Nice one,OP.
Let me add my own.

It is narrated that the Prophet(pbuh) said:
"Verily,Allah has ordered me to join (seek to make relations amicable) with the one who has cut me off,to forgive the one who wronged me, and to give to the one who refused me."

Ramadhan Mubaraq!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by fapcrook(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Let us not waste food this Ramadan for some dont have any to eat,,,Ramadan Kareem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Right For This Cleric To Rain Curses On Wasiu Ayinde Pls Give Ur Opinion / The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu / The Purpose Of Difficulties In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.