Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality (22573 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Sourcing For Overseas Partners Using Nigeria Business Directory / Can I Sell Online Using Nigeria Dorm Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I'm waiting.

Please thread carefully!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tbliss22(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Oga ijamsolution!! I need paypal funds asap...

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Bookiemart01(f): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
You know part oof business best practice is to provide PROMPT SERVICES to customers? It's quite frustrating to do business with you. You have little or no time but you still tell people to contact you. angry
Maybe you need to get employees to relieve you a bit. grin

BTW, I still dey wait for the reply to whatsapp and email messages undecided

IJAMSOLUTION:

Please thread carefully!

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You know part oof business best practice is to provide PROMPT SERVICES to customers? It's quite frustrating to do business with you. You have little or no time but you still tell people to contact you. angry
Maybe you need to get employees to relieve you a bit. grin

BTW, I still dey wait for the reply to whatsapp and email messages undecided

Thanks for your feedback though.
But your VPN ordered was delivered along with simple step by step instruction on installing it as scheduled.

You got it installed but getting some error messages which could have been as a result of your Internet
connection or wrong setup as a result of your impatience. Your screenshots embedded in the e-mail you
sent were not visible and we requested you attach it instead.

Staffs are on ground attending to different issues and customers and we are already working on assisting
you on getting success with the right configuration. You should have seen our status on whatsapp that you
could reach our office table line if you are unable to reach the line you've been calling which gives direct
access to our C.E.O who is not always available to pick call except attending to e-mails but one of our staffs
at our office do pick up. Please take note of that! !!

Your patience would have been appreciated instead of you coming in here lodging complaint in less than 24
hours that you placed order for VPN of which it was delivered on time only that you are not getting the configuration right.

Thousands of Nigerians are using our VPN service and 98% get it installed without even having cause to
contact us because the installation steps are just too easy to understand.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2016
tbliss22:
Oga ijamsolution!! I need paypal funds asap...

How many dollars do you need please?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tbliss22(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2016
IJAMSOLUTION:

How many dollars do you need please?
$140 at N280/$1

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2016
tbliss22:

$140 at N280/$1

You can surely get that ASAP.
Please send your request to info@ijamsolution.com or go to our NG exchange website on our signature to place order.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2016
lifeskilz129:
I need someone to use paypal or other e-currency to buy bitcoin for me and i will pay cash into your bank account within 1 hour! get in touch by emaip. olusegun507@gmail.com

Do you still need Bitcoin? If yes, you can still let me know.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Icecream4U(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
legalwealth:

Do you still need Bitcoin? If yes, you can still let me know.
I need bitcoin. Your price?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
IJAMSOLUTION:

Please send your request to info@ijamsolution.com or go to our NG exchange website on our signature to place order.
good day sir,
my paypal account was opened using USA and i have linked a US number and also an US bank acct from my payoneer (which is pending confirmation) and the profile is at 70 percent. can i recieve funds into it and pay out from the account yet?
thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by jamarionj(m): 3:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Finding it difficult opening a us verified PayPal account. still after going through this thread. Am sucked and confused!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by jamarionj(m): 3:05am On Mar 27, 2016
And What's the website to open this us verified PayPal account?

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by aywhy93(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
IJAMSOLUTION:

Hi, I need Paypal $$$ to make some purchases online.. What's your rate per $?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by georgeric38: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
aywhy93:

Hi, I need Paypal $$$ to make some purchases online.. What's your rate per $?

It is currently N280/$.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
jamarionj:
And What's the website to open this us verified PayPal account?

Kindly visit www.presegunderstanding.com
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

good day sir,
my paypal account was opened using USA and i have linked a US number and also an US bank acct from my payoneer (which is pending confirmation) and the profile is at 70 percent. can i recieve funds into it and pay out from the account yet?
thanks

You can surely receive with it that way. Thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by emmygzy(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

good day sir,
thanks
bros, where and how did you get the usa phone number. please help
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Sammig1(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2016
we are still helping to withdraw paypal funds from your fiverr, upwork and freelancer. Hurry now and get your naira delivered into your naija bank account without stories. A trial with us will cause you to stay with us permanently.
call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
Thanks and I look forward to working with you.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2016
emmygzy:
bros, where and how did you get the usa phone number. please help

Good day!

You can contact me via info@ijamsolution.com if you still need this.

Apology for seeing to this late. Thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls O Who Can Assist Me On How To Open Us Verified Paypal Acct
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by CosmicJames(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2016
johnboy88:
Pls O Who Can Assist Me On
How To Open Us Verified Paypal Acct
I can open it for you or show you how to do it yourself.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2016
CosmicJames:
I can open it for you or show you how to do it yourself.
thanks bro pls can we chat on whatsapp 08168234444 or u can drop urs
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by CosmicJames(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2016
johnboy88:
thanks bro pls can we chat on whatsapp 08168234444 or u can drop urs
U are welcome. My whatsapp has issue. Mail me instead. jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
CosmicJames:
U are welcome. My whatsapp has issue. Mail me instead. jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
sent
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 30, 2016
legalwealth:

Let me know when you have for sale.
pls I opened a us PayPal account but I did not c d option of choosing a nationality after filling d details it just took me to my profile.....I used my real name but my nationality is us
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
johnboy88:
pls I opened a us PayPal account but I did not c d option of choosing a nationality after filling d details it just took me to my profile.....I used my real name but my nationality is us

Which country is the PayPal account that you are talking about?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
legalwealth:

Which country is the PayPal account that you are talking about?
usa
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2016
johnboy88:
usa

They don't usually ask for Nationality when signing up but
can be updated through ones profile section.

Anyways! Do not mind! !!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing

Kindly visit, bookmark and follow https://www.nairaland.com/5246072/scam-fraud-alert-naija-paypal for detailed updates
regarding discoveries that warranted public noticification. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Balogun Market On Fire / What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.