Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality (22541 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Sourcing For Overseas Partners Using Nigeria Business Directory / Can I Sell Online Using Nigeria Dorm Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by wealthpawa: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2014
What if you are asked to provide utility bills to prove your home addresses?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Tweetums(f): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls, if I'm just using my Nigeria PayPal account to buy goods on eBay, hope they ll not limit my account?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2014
simeonabio: @legalwealth, us business a/c on paypal

There is no big deal with that.It is the same procedure of opening and verifying personal account.
The differences between them are name,you will be required to provide EIN for your Tax to be processed after transacting more than 20,000$ or 200 transactions for goods and services.

Make sure you select Sole Proprietorship under your business type and also note that you can process your EIN in USA without being their Nationality.
I think Delaware is the cheapest state to process EIN from.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2014
wealthpawa: What if you are asked to provide utility bills to prove your home addresses?

It depends although they hardly ask for that.Should they ask for that,there are alternatives they will give you which you'll be able to provide since your nationality has been chosen to be Nigeria when registering your PayPal account.

As a matter of fact,I have my business paypal account that I've been actively using since 2011 and it is still intact and working even after using for transactions more that $20k
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Tweetums(f): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls, if I'm just using my Nigeria PayPal
account to buy goods on eBay, hope they ll
not limit my account?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums: Pls, if I'm just using my Nigeria PayPal account to buy goods on eBay, hope they ll not limit my account?

They won't limit you if you operate your account carefully although their robot can limit your account if it sees the need for that especially to protect you and your account.

If that happens,your account will be restored once you supply requested piece of information and document(s).
Also note that you won't be able to buy from ebay sellers that don't ship to Nigeria except you contact the seller prior your purchase.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Tweetums(f): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2014
legalwealth:

They won't limit you if you operate your account carefully although their robot can limit your account if it sees the need for that especially to protect you and your account.

If that happens,your account will be restored once you supply requested piece of information and document(s).
Also note that you won't be able to buy from ebay sellers that don't ship to Nigeria except you contact the seller prior your purchase.
alright! I Thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums: Pls, if I'm just using my Nigeria PayPal
account to buy goods on eBay, hope they ll
not limit my account?

I've answered you please.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums: alright! I Thanks

You are welcome! !!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Trut(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
legalwealth:

It is working but just that the server of the site was having some issues then but now resolved.

Kindly visit it again via http://ijamsolution.com/register/usa-dedicated-vpn/

See the screenshot of the page to see the preview below

Thank you, the link is working now.

I will order the VPN next week, i don't have sufficient balance now on my Fidelity Bank Debit Card which i linked to my Paypal.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Trut:

Thank you, the link is working now.

I will order the VPN next week, i don't have sufficient balance now on my Fidelity Bank Debit Card which i linked to my Paypal.

Good hearing that!
No problem as you can order it anytime.Best!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Gluck4cars: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
@Legalwealth
I sent you sms and email yesterday to confirm payments into your account. Still no response from you.
I have just sent another email to you thro info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
my phone numbers are 0809***3348 or 0803***6214
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
Gluck4cars: @Legalwealth
I sent you sms and email yesterday to confirm payments into your account. Still no response from you.
I have just sent another email to you thro info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
my phone numbers are 0809***3348 or 0803***6214

I got your payment and SMS which I replied early hour of today that it will be ready soon and you will get it before today runs out.
Just coming online now immediately getting home from travel to process yours and that of others.

You will get what you've paid for in the next few minutes.Thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Okattamgbee: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hello, can i pay a seller (not through a site that support paypal) using my Nigeria paypal account? If yes, does paypal work as escrow, in the sense that if the seller fails to ship the goods, will i be able to get a refund from paypal? Thanks.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Okattamgbee: Hello, can i pay a seller (not through a site that support paypal) using my Nigeria paypal account? If yes, does paypal work as escrow, in the sense that if the seller fails to ship the goods, will i be able to get a refund from paypal? Thanks.

Definitely yes to the two questions asked.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonytony208(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls sir, my mail had been waiting on ur table for 48 hours now. Tony ojo is the name. Pls kindly respond
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Okattamgbee: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
legalwealth:

Definitely yes to the two questions asked.
Thanks.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by spillyboy14: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
DO YOU ALSO KNOW THAT YOU CAN ALSO MAKE MONEY BY CLICKIING ON THE LINK BELOW? THIS IS NOT HYPED. I WON'T LIE ON HOW MUCH I'VE MADE. I'M NEW AND I'VE MADE $16
http://ireporterstv.co/ir_ref.php?rid=95372
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2014
Okattamgbee: Thanks.

You are welcome!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Kindly check and observe the two screenshots attached below from a USA PayPal opened and verified with USA bank account from payoneer but the USA phone number has not yet been processed for the account.

The account received $400 as goods/services being that it came from a UAE PayPal after 2 days it was opened.
Paypal held the money for 21 days but gave two options of either to provide the tracking number if the purchase was for good and mark it processed if it is a service or digital good and the money will be released within 7 days

The second option given is to add and confirm identity with USA Mobile number as you can see in the screenshot below and the money will be released instantly.
Can you now see that it is paramount having a USA phone number that can receive and make call which you can get step by step guide for from https://ijamsolution.com/smp/index.php/socket/shop/getP/Nw

Note that the PayPal account was not limited in any way as I still sent $90 to the PayPal account after that and as launched a withdrawal of $85 from the paypal account to be collected here in Nigeria on ATM machine by on/before 11th of this month.

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by bluebell(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
If I order for the US Dedicated VPN from Ijamsolution which is expected to expire after 6 months, how do I renew the VPN services so as to continue using the same US Dedicated IP?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
bluebell: If I order for the US Dedicated VPN from Ijamsolution which is expected to expire after 6 months, how do I renew the VPN services so as to continue using the same US Dedicated IP?

The ones currently selling will expire by January 4th 2015.

After its expiry,you can still continue using the same US Dedicated VPN from January 4th 2015 to January 4th 2016 by paying N6,000.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by eedriyz(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Good one in here boss
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2014
eedriyz: Good one in here boss

Thanks for that and you are highly welcome!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2014
1. I have a paypal account as a nigerian. Can i still open the U.S paypal with same data?(name)

2. How do we get u.s bank account to use in verifying the u.s paypal account?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonjeola(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Manutd19: 1. I have a paypal account as a nigerian. Can i still open the U.S paypal with same data?(name)

YES u can have. i had both with same data.
legalwealth will do justice to this
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by bluebell(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2014
tonjeola:

Can you also use the same EMAIL for both your Nigerian Paypal and US Paypal?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonjeola(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2014
bluebell:

Can you also use the same EMAIL for both your Nigerian Paypal and US Paypal?
NO. different email
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
tonjeola:

Baba Tonje, thanks. Do you also have a U.S paypal account?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by benebaby77: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please, I know this seems to be out-topic, but I feel I will get the right information here. I applied for payoneer mastercard through their direct link on their website without any merchants with the National ID card number that has not been issued by MNIN. I got a message from payoneer that before my card could be processed, I need to send the scanned copy of my Nation ID card number I used on their when filling the form.
Since the nation ID has not been issued to me since last year, I scanned the slip collected from MNIC registeration centre together with my school ID card stating that My national ID has not been issued to me( but 'not' was omitted when I was sending the message to payoneer i.e. I sent that my ID has been issued instead of not issued). And I got the message from them 2 weeks I sent the message with the scanned copy, they insisted on sending scanned copy of National ID of which I used during the registeration. Please how do I resolve this?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonjeola(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Manutd19:

Baba Tonje, thanks. Do you also have a U.S paypal account?
YES OOOO!!!
long time, how market
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Manutd19: 1. I have a paypal account as a nigerian. Can i still open the U.S paypal with same data?(name)

You can still open it with the same name noting that PayPal restrict two(2) personal/premier PayPal accounts to an individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / EU Reports Nigeria To World Trade Organisation Over Dairy Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.