Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality (22578 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Sourcing For Overseas Partners Using Nigeria Business Directory / Can I Sell Online Using Nigeria Dorm Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Sammig1(m): 4:51am On Oct 13, 2015
We buy your PayPal funds at a very good rate. We can meet up with you to clear your doubts. Pm me asap for details
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by TimShiBuyvcc: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Our clients have good success with these people:

www.buyvcc.com

www.auctionessistance.com

www.aspkin.com/forums
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sammig1:
We buy your PayPal funds at a very good rate. We can meet up with you to clear your doubts. Pm me asap for details

Do you as well sell PayPal fund?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Sammig1(m): 5:55am On Oct 30, 2015
legalwealth:

Do you as well sell PayPal fund?

We do sell if we have excess sir.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 1:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Sammig1:

We do sell if we have excess sir.

Let me know when you have for sale.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by MsTeefah(f): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
legalwealth:

Let me know when you have for sale.

Sent u a mail...pls reply
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
MsTeefah:

Sent u a mail...pls reply

You must have been replied! !!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by emmygzy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
legalwealth:

You must have been replied! !!
oga, i got an issue with my paypal. if i try sending money out. it will be showing showing me sorry, we cant send your money right now. if you keep getting these contact paypal. its 60 percent verified with payoneer master card as credit card. please help. i have 63usd in it.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
emmygzy:
oga, i got an issue with my paypal. if i try sending money out. it will be showing showing me sorry, we cant send your money right now. if you keep getting these contact paypal. its 60 percent verified with payoneer master card as credit card. please help. i have 63usd in it.

Apology for my late response in here. I already replied you via e-mail but I will implore you to have an accessible USA line linked to your account which will also make it 80%.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Chibenze(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by princekins(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2016
legalwealth:

There is no big deal with that.It is the same procedure of opening and verifying personal account.
The differences between them are name,you will be required to provide EIN for your Tax to be processed after transacting more than 20,000$ or 200 transactions for goods and services.

Make sure you select Sole Proprietorship under your business type and also note that you can process your EIN in USA without being their Nationality.
I think Delaware is the cheapest state to process EIN from.

Pls how can I get EIN and US phone number?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2016
princekins:

To get EIN, you need to process the opening of a legal company in USA of which I will suggest you get it processed in Delaware.

To get USA Phone number, you can get through Google Voice and link it up with REBTEL
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by princekins(m): 3:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Google voice only accepts US phone numbers fdor now, how do we go about it?
legalwealth:

To get EIN, you need to process the opening of a legal company in USA of which I will suggest you get it processed in Delaware.

To get USA Phone number, you can get through Google Voice and link it up with REBTEL

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2016
princekins:
Google voice only accepts US phone numbers fdor now, how do we go about it?

They only accept USA right from onset but there have been ways around it.
Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by georgeric38: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
I use this guide to help create a usa verified account: http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth

Although some things you cannot do as it is not allowed in my own country.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by arbitrage: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
princekins:

Visit myUScompany.com

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by cybernaut(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2016
hi legal,
i hve naija paypal acct bt i stil nid usa paypal acct bt my question 2 u nw is "can i operate both acct in one computer". again please can i use d same address i use 2 open naija paypal acct 2 usa paypal acct.thank u

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
arbitrage:

Visit myUScompany.com

Thanks for this! !!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
cybernaut:
hi legal,
i hve naija paypal acct bt i stil nid usa paypal acct bt my question 2 u nw is "can i operate both acct in one computer". again please can i use d same address i use 2 open naija paypal acct 2 usa paypal acct.thank u

Good day!
You can operate the two on one computer. You operate that of Nigeria using other browsers
that is configured for Nigeria IP while you operate that of USA on Mozilla that we will send
you a software to configure it for USA IP.

You shouldn't use the same address although we know how to get that sorted out for you.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by morgan2p(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
legalwealth:

Good day!
You can operate the two on one computer. You operate that of Nigeria using other browsers
that is configured for Nigeria IP while you operate that of USA on Mozilla that we will send
you a software to configure it for USA IP.

You shouldn't use the same address although we know how to get that sorted out for you.

Gud day chairman I need ur help. I have $110 stuck in my PayPal due to usa phone verification issue. I have tried using apps like rebtel, text plus and next plus to receive verification code still yet I can't get through. I opened Google voice got my number but I can't use it to receive verification code. Can u pls help me out to solve this problem to enable withdraw my little cash? Hope to hear from you
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by lordkay10(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
morgan2p:

Gud day chairman I need ur help. I have $110 stuck in my PayPal due to usa phone verification issue. I have tried using apps like rebtel, text plus and next plus to receive verification code still yet I can't get through. I opened Google voice got my number but I can't use it to receive verification code. Can u pls help me out to solve this problem to enable withdraw my little cash? Hope to hear from you
Download TextMeUp from playstore
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by asids55: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
legalwealth:

We currently offer the service for N7,500 for 60% rated USA PayPal account.
Kindly send us a mail via info@ijamsolution.com

can a 60% verified paypal account send funds to other paypal users?I want one which I can just use to only transfer to other paypal users that buy paypal funds
.and how long does it take to get it setup after payment as been made
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by morgan2p(m): 5:27am On Mar 10, 2016
lordkay10:

Download TextMeUp from playstore

Thanks bro
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by lyvin: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2016
legalwealth:

We currently offer the service for N7,500 for 60% rated USA PayPal account.
Kindly send us a mail via inf@ijamsolution.com
Pls what is the difference between USA paypal and Canada paypal. Any merit/demerit. I hv canadani paypa
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
morgan2p:

All those you mentioned should work especially the GV which is working.
Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com so that we can resolve this ASAP.Thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
asids55:

can a 60% verified paypal account send funds to other paypal users?I want one which I can just use to only transfer to other paypal users that buy paypal funds
.and how long does it take to get it setup after payment as been made

Yes!
You can surely use it do that.

It takes 3 to 4 business working days through us.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
morgan2p:

Thanks bro

Have you been able to resolve the issue with this?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
lyvin:

Pls what is the difference between USA paypal and Canada paypal. Any merit/demerit. I hv canadani paypa

I don't make do with Canadian PayPal.
They should be the same only that policies in each country will cause some discrepancy.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 16, 2016
legalwealth:
Fellow Nairalanders!

I'm sure you will agree with me even before PayPal accepted Nigeria last month
to be using their system for sending & making payment only with restrictions
on other features especially the ability to receive fund/payment i.e Nigeria
PayPal cannot receive fund/payment
,many Nigerians have been opening
USA PayPal account although some got it right while some got it wrong getting
banned at the end of the day.

Even when PayPal has finally accepted Nigeria,Nigerians have been going for the
option of opening other countries PayPal account especially that of USA which
is the best of all.But Nigerians are getting it wrong when opening the PayPal
account by submitting wrong and false information such as names,address and
many other details whereas they can open USA Verified PayPal Account legally
as a Nigerian.In respect to this,I've decided to come up with some updates which
I see useful and I'm sure you will also appreciate.Here they come below:

First,Do make sure you select your Nationality as Nigeria when registering for any
Country PayPal account aside that of Nigeria though the initial secret was selecting
Niger as Nationality.
Also make sure you take a very good note of your security questions & answers
submitted as they are very paramount if not now but later for recovering access
to your PayPal account.See the screenshot attached!

Secondly,
As said earlier on that you must select your Nationality as Nigeria taking its
application to USA PayPal account as example:
In as much you've selected your Nationality as Nigeria when opening your USA
PayPal account with your real name, it will surely give you Passport(International
Passport) option among others such as SSN,TIN & Resident Card on the Identification Number Section.

N.B: I'm not saying that you can only open USA PayPal account if you don't have
International Passport but you can as well do even if what you have are either
National ID Card,Drivers License OR both even if you don't have anyone but having
them will be of great assistance for restoring your account should you run into limitation
issue with your PayPal which makes it paramount for you to have your USA Mobile Phone
Number for getting across to PayPal customer care and for confirming your PayPal Mobile
Phone Number for your account to be rated up to 80% of which linkage and confirmation
of credit card(optional) & Identification number(optional) will make it rated to 100%.

For that reason,you need your own USA Mobile Phone Number that can receive and
make call which you can achieve with IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT E~book & Support with
instant access using any of your PayPal acct be it your Nigeria PayPal to order for it by CLICKING HERE NOW

SOURCE
How much % does PayPal charge per transaction?My Chinese supplier said they charge the receiver but is not sure how much.Does anybody know?

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
francawilson:
How much % does PayPal charge per transaction?My Chinese supplier said they charge the receiver but is not sure how much.Does anybody know?

It is average of 4% which is the reason most Chinese sellers will tell one to add 4%.
Hope you now understand.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Trut:
Hi Legal,

Must i use a USA dedicated VPN IP to open USA Paypal acount? I have a VPN that switch to many countries IP (including USA), but it is not dedicated IP.

Please reply ASAP.
How did u get the VPN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont / Popular Lagos Balogun Market On Fire / What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.