Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally (35876 Views)

Relationship Tips: See How To Last Long In Bed Naturally Men / All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Check This Out !! Expert Reveals How To Get Better In Bed Naturally Without Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by hugelyendowed: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
The sexual act can be extremely pleasurable, so it is no wonder people try to make it last as long as possible. Many men worry that they achieve orgasm too soon during intercourse for the partner to be satisfied. While there are medications aimed at helping men delay ejaculations, many desire to learn natural methods for increasing staying power.

Step 1
Concentrate on the quality of lovemaking. Spend more time on pre-intimacy and in being intimate with your partner following sex. Sexual intercourse plays a major role in sexual expression but it does not have to be the entire act.

Step 2
Practice the stop-start method while having intercourse. When you feel yourself on the brink of ejaculation, stop and wait until the feeling has subsided before you resume thrusting. Practicing thistechnique regularly will help you to last for longer amounts of time.

Step 3
Squeeze below the head of your penis to delay ejaculation naturally. You will be forcing the blood from the penis and thereby making it possible to suppress orgasm for the moment.

Step 4
Learn about your various levels of excitability to help control orgasm. When you masturbate or have sex with a partner, reflect on each stage of arousal, from initial excitement to the plateau (leveling off period) to orgasm. Picture each stage as an ascending number from one to ten. Attempt to go no higher than seven while attempting to delay orgasm.
Step 5
Distract yourself when you find yourself coming too close to climax. It may seem cliché, but thinking about such non-sexual things as doing your taxes can lengthen the amount of time you perform in the sack.

Step 6
Invest in a targeted workout to help increase your sexual endurance. The famous Kegel exercise in which you repeatedly tighten the muscles involved in ejaculation is particularly helpful. One way to practice is to stop and start your stream of urine when using the toilet.

Step 7
Concentrate on your partner's orgasm first. Rather than worrying about when you climax, focus all your initial efforts on getting her there first. For example, press your penis into the area of her clitoris and penetrate only a couple of inches into her vagina (where the nerve endings are the greatest) with quick thrusts to increase her pleasure and propensity to orgasm.

Step 8
Let your partner be on top during sex. With her in this position your penis is less stimulated and you will be able to last longer naturally than in other positions.

Tips
Prepare for a second time when possible, as most men last longer after having made love earlier.

3 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by hugelyendowed: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
where are all those 2 minutes indomie noddle guys? This thread is for u.

3 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by hugelyendowed: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
ladies, gist us about 2 minutes indomie guy experience u have had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by lomaxx: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2014

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by mylifeisagift(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
lomaxx: Your post is too verbose and lacks practicability. Sex is not theory and wordy assertions. Sex is action. You crowned your depthless post by following up with subsequent name callings- calling folks "2 minute guys". What happened to the guy code??

@Topic. The answers are very simple. Have lots of sex. Means you've gotta find a girl who loves sex as well. The more sex you have, the more you'll be used to the feeling of a warm, wet vag.ina

pre-intimacy is important. What is more important is her pre-intimacy on you. If you're unlucky to have an inexperienced girl, sorry.

Don't go fast in the first round. The first round is just to create awareness. Take slow deep thrusts. She may ask you to go faster. Well, do it at your own risk. Back in the days when I was still learning, I'll prefer to play series of soothing slow music in the first round. It builds the tempo.

In subsequent rounds, f.uck her. Spare no emotion, speed or depth. Go as deeper and as faster as you can. Make sure you come back for round 2,3,4,5,6 and so on. Sex doesn't end when you ejaculate.

You won't have to do all these forever. It's just for a start...we all had our beginning days. As time goes on, learn to master your body to know when you're gonna shoot and few seconds before then, you slow down. That feeling is gonna pass. And then you go again as if nothing happened. Anything to please your woman.

Finally, as time goes on, your body is gonna get adjusted to the mechanics of penetration while having sex. You will be able to control your shooting time and all that. You can last an hour if you want.

Good luck.
Who are you soldier

2 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Codedrock(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
@op
i personally accredit that no.8, that's my favourite..
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by MabraO: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
mylifeisagift:
Who are you soldier

He spoke the truth
Once u start having regular
Sex every other day premature ejaculation becomes history

4 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by rattlesnake(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
the easiest way to last forever in bed

SLAP ABUBAKAR SHEKAU angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by HH(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
if the pikin hoooooooot, how you want take distract yourself.pikin wen everywhere dey shine and soft. maybe after several times when you don dey used to the baby your timing go dey increase. but that first time ehhnnnnn na oyoyoooo

7 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by hugelyendowed: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Codedrock: @op
i personally accredit that no.8, that's my favourite..

lol

wow
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by nairaman66(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
hugelyendowed: where are all those 2 minutes indomie noddle guys? This thread is for u.

Ever heard of Missy Elliot's 1 minute man? You are an example to that song dude! grin
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by 2romantic: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
I can last for hours digging Puccini until it turns red

2 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
lomaxx: Your post is too verbose and lacks practicability. Sex is not theory and wordy assertions. Sex is action. You crowned your depthless post by following up with subsequent name callings- calling folks "2 minute guys". What happened to the guy code??

@Topic. The answers are very simple. Have lots of sex. Means you've gotta find a girl who loves sex as well. The more sex you have, the more you'll be used to the feeling of a warm, wet vag.ina

pre-intimacy is important. What is more important is her pre-intimacy on you. If you're unlucky to have an inexperienced girl, sorry.

Don't go fast in the first round. The first round is just to create awareness. Take slow deep thrusts. She may ask you to go faster. Well, do it at your own risk. Back in the days when I was still learning, I'll prefer to play series of soothing slow music in the first round. It builds the tempo.

In subsequent rounds, f.uck her. Spare no emotion, speed or depth. Go as deeper and as faster as you can. Make sure you come back for round 2,3,4,5,6 and so on. Sex doesn't end when you ejaculate.

You won't have to do all these forever. It's just for a start...we all had our beginning days. As time goes on, learn to master your body to know when you're gonna shoot and few seconds before then, you slow down. That feeling is gonna pass. And then you go again as if nothing happened. Anything to please your woman.

Finally, as time goes on, your body is gonna get adjusted to the mechanics of penetration while having sex. You will be able to control your shooting time and all that. You can last an hour if you want.

Good luck.
double twale for you!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
miz tola: double twale for you!! gringringrin
Good evening ma smiley
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
mz mariah: Good evening ma smiley
my sugar poraro gringrin goodevening oo!
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
miz tola: my sugar poraro gringrin goodevening oo!
I miss ya o smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Suresh08: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2014

Good luck.

man..... you are BAD!!

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by nekede11(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by iammodel(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2014

2 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2014
So all the guys above and most definitely below me dont last long. cry
btw what am I doing here grin
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by 2romantic: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=ULSHERLAN]So all the guys above and most definitely below me dont last long. cry
btw what am I doing here grin[/quot
it means u r a 1 minute indomie man

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=2romantic][/quote]
me grin
How can you hook me up with a fine babe and we'd verify wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
hugelyendowed: where are all those 2 minutes indomie noddle guys? This thread is for u.
lol. Make dem call andyblaze fast fast
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Lustig(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2014

Good luck.
Phew! Speechless, just speechless! All boys make una follow d above pattern and she go always run back to u.... Tuale Ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by jauntty: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
rattlesnake: the easiest way to last forever in bed

SLAP ABUBAKAR SHEKAU angry angry angry angry angry
soooooooo funni
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by john8998: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Hi,
The sexual act can be extremely pleasure and because of this people try to make it as long as possible. You will find many people who worry as they achieve orgasm very soon while intercourse for the partner to be satisfied. They actually don't know how to do properly and how to last longer in bed. But there are ways bu which one can easily last longer in bed. You should follow some steps to do that:
• Get you breathing right!
• Start with the right position
• Get in the zone
• Get your grind on
• Start training
I have got much information from this site [http://www.mensexualclinic.com/5-ways-to-last-longer-in-bed] and so you can also see it for more information.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Lagacy007(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
lomaxx:
Your post is too verbose and lacks practicability. Sex is not theory and wordy assertions. Sex is action. You crowned your depthless post by following up with subsequent name callings- calling folks "2 minute guys". What happened to the guy code??

Good luck.
At last, the solution I seek.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Dannidom(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
No be my consign. I go enter there come out ready for anoda puna wile she is gasping for air at the other end
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by NemzySeries(m): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2015
choi....ova 8k view.....indirectly na almost everybody want sexual miracle abi
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by bobozaguru: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2016
lomaxx:
Your post is too verbose and lacks practicability. Sex is not theory and wordy assertions. Sex is action. You crowned your depthless post by following up with subsequent name callings- calling folks "2 minute guys". What happened to the guy code??

Good luck.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Timoleon(m): 4:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by takponare2121(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Who knows about forex trade here i wanna learn how for free cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.